Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? (624 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Myndu44: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm confused. Yesterday, there was a meeting that was held at the corporate head office on the island. Which staff are to attend. The island is quite far from our branch so a colleague of mine offered me a ride. In the car, he was just talking and in a way asking me out and I said no since I'm not interested in such.

Throughout the meeting he was having this look of disdain for me. And even when we were leaving he did not offer me the ride back to our branch! I had to take a taxi back

Today, he didn't even talk to me. When I forward customer stuff to him he won't even at least reply. He just ignore like i dont exist. This evening when I ask him why,he was telling me that I said no to him. That I'm getting old bla bla bla even started insulting me. All the males started supporting him.

Please is it a bad thing to say No?
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is an issue you can sort out yourself ... Not sure you'll get any candid advice here .
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by gabinogem(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's not a bad thing to say no, but don't say "NO" in a ridiculous way, that will make the person u are telling feel stupid.
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin

You want to be treated with love,respect and be persuaded if need arise but cant do the same .

You said NO just like that, good! he is showing you the aftermath of a "no".

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Vinshu(f): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's not wrong.

You are free to make your own choices in whatever manner you feel like.
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Greene66: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
The guy is a kid

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yes!
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Myndu44: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
gabinogem:
It's not a bad thing to say no, but don't say "NO" in a ridiculous way, that will make the person u are telling feel stupid.

What is the ridiculous way?
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by vicstar(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
• • • • • From the moment u said no, u're suppose to anticipate funny attitude undecided he's just dealing with d red light grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by frubben(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sis just go down on ur kneels and tank God, its clearly shows the man is an ass hole, just by saying no to him and he has started behaving that way, and he confessing love to u and he is acting that way.

Babe its clearly shows wat he wants.

I tot telling no to a guy wat a way of stepping up his game. Babe fashe am jare

So he is a king everybody should tell him yes mtweeeeee

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by tritt(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Until your parents put you on OLX before you will know there is no time.
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by akintho(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
what you are doing now is what he wants... want you to feel guilty.
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by gabinogem(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Myndu44:

What is the ridiculous way?
the person asking u out is never a fool but only being friendly, though he/ she may not be ur type, but ur negative response should be attached with a little respect plus a good reason.

Most people don't like when one reject their offer. It's as if they are not good enough for u or u simply underrating them. So it is wise to respond in a dignify manner.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by Ifakiland(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
gabinogem:
the person asking u out is never a fool but only being friendly, though he/ she may not be ur type, but ur negative response should be attached with a little respect plus a good reason.

Most people don't like when one reject their offer. It's as if they are not good enough for u or u simply underrating them. So it is wise to respond in a dignify manner.
u dont av sense. Dear sister NO is NO only a rapist won't understand dat.
Re: Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
After you give am greenlight finish for office, he come woo you, you turn am down, why he no go vex for youundecided

(1) (Reply)

Sign's And How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Girlfriend / I Go For Slim Short Ladies!!! / When Your Mother Refuses To Give You Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.