Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos (47792 Views)

Independence Speech By Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa – October 1, 1960 / Throwback Photo Of Tafawa Balewa On The Cover Of Time Magazine / Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beeman1:
RIP sir. Your children/grandchildren are now ruling over those who's there ancestors killed you.

God bless PMB/APC

God bless northern Nigeria

God bless Nigeria.
Dan banza.

What about those killing his children/grandchildren in the name of religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLz0U6E-iT4

15 Likes

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by emajoe: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALL NA WASH!
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Nairadays: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
I just don't know why i like this man, his precepts, ideology and moral standing.

Continue to rest in peace Sir; One of the Founding Fathers of our dear Nation.

1 Like

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by suasmablow(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Was he not having any money remaining? Why am I not seeing his remaining cash possession?
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
OK. He is from Margi tribe in Bauchi State he is not Hausa and I don't think he will be very proud of how his "children and grandchildren" who have ruled have squandered the collective wealth of the nation to enrich themselves and their unborn generations at the mercy of common men like you who still worship them. Ur English though.
Who English don epp?
abeq carry ur guragura go another place make i park mah lexux jhoor

1 Like

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by kingarizona1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
WebSurfer:
who yourself don help?

I don EPP you, coz if I no post something, you no for quote me get some likes

5 Likes

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by louisdemaria(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
CastedDude:
good to see...dem they sell d watch ?
oh,dt watch enta ur eye sef?..d watch go make for souvenir sha.
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
The killing of Tafawa Balewa by Kaduna Nzeogwu was very key to the destruction of Nigeria's unity.

6 Likes

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
OK. He is from Margi tribe in Bauchi State he is not Hausa and I don't think he will be very proud of how his "children and grandchildren" who have ruled have squandered the collective wealth of the nation to enrich themselves and their unborn generations at the mercy of common men like you who still worship them. Ur English though.
^ The bolded ==>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7kcHXyTzY
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by femiranking28(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have been here and I never created a topic
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by ipreach: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
let them be turn into museum
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by femiranking28(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have been here and I never created a topic.

1 Like

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by riczy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Minister for petroleum, kachukwu thief has just been sack,show d daft d way out

1 Like

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Monday60655(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
God giveth life and taketh it when he wants.
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by aresa: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
nigeriafilm:
The height of your zombeism and sentiment is iritating.

Same could be said about your needless hatred and bitterness which is more than irritating and disgusting...
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Akshow: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Who English don epp?
abeq carry ur guragura go another place make i park mah lexux jhoor

3 Likes

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by stchinedu: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nairadays:
I just don't know why i like this man, his precepts, ideology and moral standing.

Continue to rest in peace Sir; One of the Founding Fathers of our dear Nation.
same here
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by rollywise(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is he also the owner of the stones in the last pix?

1 Like

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by nigeriafilm(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
aresa:

Same could be ssid about your needless hatred and bitterness which is more than irritating and disgusting...
Don't hate anyone.I only refused to be cowed. Beside, on a thread like that what has PMB and APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Akshow post=44945850] OK. I don't think he will be very proud of how his "children and grandchildren" who have ruled have squandered the collective wealth of the nation to enrich themselves and their unborn generations at the mercy of common men like you who still worship them. Ur English though. [/quote Bro you forgot to add the alimajiris , or what are they called self? Suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Agbanasm: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
I visited this tomb when I was serving in Bauchi as a youth corper, the tomb remains a monument where every Bauchi visitor visits before leaving that town
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by realnas(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kudos to those maintaining those things and I'm sure it is d man 's family that go through the stress of keeping his tomb and personal belongings in good shape cos left to the govt these things wuld hv been left tto rot cos some civil servants will gladly steal money meant 4 such things

1 Like

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
There is nowhere it is recorded that Balewa stood against British rule. He and most northerners never wanted independence in the first place.
They preferred British rule to Independence. Mention one popular hausa or fulani politician that were pro-independence in the 1960s, none.

So it is out of place to call this man or any fulani for that matter -A founding father.

Southern Nigeria bled for Nigeria's independence. The north only came to the table when they food was served. Now they have sworn not to leave until southern oil dries up.

TAFAWA BALEWA IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED FOUNDING FATHER!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
CastedDude:
good to see...dem they sell d watch ?

You wan buy shocked!
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
E lost his life in ethnic cleasing by some group like who are quick to remind us abt who kill abiola
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by SmartMugu: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Check out that Sony TV. Looks like mine. Big boy things.
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
howfar u don chop abi na so d hunger don hol u reach
btw, who u epp
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by macaranta(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wonderful TV
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by odehman: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Z
omo na mental case
Re: Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos by laviecontinue: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Me. That tv set be like "mehn when I still dey shango ode" all is vanity I Swear
drizslim:
Who Him Epp? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.