Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] (43258 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In School Fees (Photos, Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by phil0(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
really missing hall 3 sha
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Emasel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
H3 boys at work cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by jeffoe(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2016
i remember those days for "that my room way they tunnel" i missed that #30 god obey bread with beans
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Solozzo(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2016
kennyblaze007:
I am serving at a very remote area of Enugu State and sch buildings are so dilapidated.. I have decided to take it upon myself to renovate a block of 3classrooms as my personal CDS.I have asked for funds frm d villagers but they have constantly remindered me that they are poor

I just want to ask if its possible for me to write MTN,GLO or AIRTEL for assistance... If yes,how do I go about it?

Firstly do a detailed proposal with cost estimates
- discuss idea with your fellow corners, sch principal, coordinator and state Nysc director
- ask for letter of introduction from director and your school
- approach the networks you named.
- also consider other agencies such as banks, Govt, philanthropists, churches, oil companies

Best wishes for your project
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by TheSociopath(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016

Ever-conscious, ever-dynamic
articulate Nigerian students!!!!!

tongue
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
bhybhar:
u neve see anything,come to OAU guys be like "SUCCULENT FUFU AT A SUBSIDISED PRICE" call 080********....
Hilarious! grin.
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Neozy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Not new for UI. UI students dey do runz pass

GREATEST UITES
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
kennyblaze007:
I am serving at a very remote area of Enugu State and sch buildings are so dilapidated.. I have decided to take it upon myself to renovate a block of 3classrooms as my personal CDS.I have asked for funds frm d villagers but they have constantly remindered me that they are poor

I just want to ask if its possible for me to write MTN,GLO or AIRTEL for assistance... If yes,how do I go about it?

Since u are takin it upon urself to help, why are u lookin for help from outside? #JUSTSAYING
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by flowjoe: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
porrigeyam:
u saw uniben and you're saying this. ......... Your weed na final.
omor bros i wasn't on weed oo grin
i was on something else cool
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by Juniorbuba(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is a normal tin in most higher institutions,dat 1 small sef cum 2 umar suleiman hall ABU zaria u'll c hustlin even 2 d point of sellin headset(or earpiece any1 una wan call am) to survive #ABUSITES naturally ahead
Re: UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] by aham2: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2017
If you came to the university with one mindset. -
--- to read(jack as it is called) , do assignments and pass exams, with no side hustle, you are really gambling.. No sure odds. Some students even sell their bed spaces and rooms through this website www.livekampus.com. students can also find off-campus accommodation in any university. The hustling has all gone digital my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Mathematics Equations That Changed The World Totally / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.