Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,436 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Unizik Chronicles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unizik Chronicles (1039 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Chronicles by Presh900(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
this is to chronicle my experiences in unizik....100% real....update soon.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Chronicles by Divineluv14(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Waiting....
Re: Unizik Chronicles by Presh900(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Starts on Sunday...still doing the editing
Re: Unizik Chronicles by Presh900(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Gosh its been 3 hours and this lecturer is still droning about this Complex Number of a thing ( dont see how 2i+4j can help me in future o) though its obvious that no one in the class is listening ,,sometimes i really wonder where all these lecturers get their inspiration from .
Anyway,i guess i have to introduce myself at this juncture. My names are Ebube Nnamdi and am in my 100L @ Nnamdi Azikiwe University studying Electronics and Computer Engineering,anyway my friends call me Tev_Li .Just saying this takes my mind back tothe fateful day thah we wrote Putme ,omo see confusion people were jst fainting up and down although i nearly joined them cuz thah morning the only thing that i ate was a packet of groundnut but anyhow anyhow 'african man no fit die like that' when i felt my eyes turning(symptoms of fainting) as a guy man i jst went somewhere and sat down until my head was cleared enough to start hustling for space again.
But enough of my reminisces ,lemme go back to the present.....
Re: Unizik Chronicles by Ridwan0100(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Waiting bro....following u lyk flea
Re: Unizik Chronicles by Presh900(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Heii,finally this lecturer is done ,as i took up my bag to leave ,my course rep jst announced that we 're having a meeting.
Great,so that means that i wont have the opportunity to complete my biometrics 2day i thought as i sat down. ''guy'' i turned and saw my coursemate Ebuka staring at me while gesticulating with his hands ''abobi,ke way" ireplied while keeping my head turned to his direction . "Shey, you grab wetin thah lecturer dey talk cuz me no hear anything oo" "you dey craze, if you wey dey front no understand anything na me wey dey back wey go hear abi ?" "you geh big ear na" "thunder fire you" i replied to this his common jab.
Anyway,the course rep did not even say anything meaningful sef,jst announced a match we are having with Mech eng, omo this guys dem go wipe our sorry ass o bcuz they had many guyz there with the build of wrestlers.
I went out and hailed a bus to Perm site and sat near a very pretty girl who was obviously in mass communication department cuz i saw her uniform.
. My mind was working fast on how to start a conversation with this beauty but time over and again i drew blank anytime i looked at her. I am what you can call a shy guy but i cal myself a partial introvert bcuz i be noisy when i want and if any body starts a conversation with me ,i can keep it going. But this time i just sat there staring until the bus stopped at the bus Stand...and i came down and paid.
But when i checked my wallet,i saw only #10 omo na trekking things o. I mapped out my strategy thus : iwas to trek to book foundation and use the #10 to buy pure water along the road, thank God i came with my 'kerchief as i didnt want sweat to be pouring out of my body like a sacrificial vulture ( shey dem dey sacrifice with vulture??).....[b]Heii,finally this lecturer is done ,as i took up my bag to leave ,my course rep jst announced that we 're having a meeting.
Great,so that means that i wont have the opportunity to complete my biometrics 2day i thought as i sat down. ''guy'' i turned and saw my coursemate Ebuka staring at me while gesticulating with his hands ''abobi,ke way" ireplied while keeping my head turned to his direction . "Shey, you grab wetin thah lecturer dey talk cuz me no hear anything oo" "you dey craze, if you wey dey front no understand anything na me wey dey back wey go hear abi ?" "you geh big ear na" "thunder fire you" i replied to this his common jab.
Anyway,the course rep did not even say anything meaningful sef,jst announced a match we are having with Mech eng, omo this guys dem go wipe our sorry ass o bcuz they had many guyz there with the build of wrestlers.
I went out and hailed a bus to Perm site and sat near a very pretty girl who was obviously in mass communication department cuz i saw her uniform.
. My mind was working fast on how to start a conversation with this beauty but time over and again i drew blank anytime i looked at her. I am what you can call a shy guy but i cal myself a partial introvert bcuz i be noisy when i want and if any body starts a conversation with me ,i can keep it going. But this time i just sat there staring until the bus stopped at the bus Stand...and i came down and paid.
But when i checked my wallet,i saw only #10 omo na trekking things o. I mapped out my strategy thus : iwas to trek to book foundation and use the #10 to buy pure water along the road, thank God i came with my 'kerchief as i didnt want sweat to be pouring out of my body like a sacrificial vulture ( shey dem dey sacrifice with vulture??).....[/b]Heii,finally this lecturer is done ,as i took up my bag to leave ,my course rep jst announced that we 're having a meeting.
But when i checked my wallet,i saw only #10 omo na trekking things o. I mapped out my strategy thus : iwas to trek to book foundation and use the #10 to buy pure water along the road, thank God i came with my 'kerchief as i didnt want sweat to be pouring out of my body like a sacrificial vulture ( shey dem dey sacrifice with vulture??).....
Re: Unizik Chronicles by Presh900(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Happy sunday,people

1 Like

Re: Unizik Chronicles by sommyblaze(m): 12:17am On Apr 26, 2016
loving this
Re: Unizik Chronicles by Presh900(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
[color=#990000]Sorry, been extra busy lately, this is a test run...
[color=#990000]
One of these dayz i will go see a native doctor for my roommate, he 's so lazy,annoying ....Blood of Zachaeus. So after all this trekking the maqa neva cook sef.. Idiot, plane go jam am one day..,.,.

(1) (Reply)

Earth Is A Baby / No Valentine Boo, I Cried Myself To Sleep Last Night / Underjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.