Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement (14921 Views)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects / Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by 5starmilitant: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
The more you look, the less you see govt. Prophet Fayose saw all this coming, and that was why he voiced out earlier.

7 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by 989900: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
codedguy1:

Abeg where did u read what u read? Have they come out to explain what they did in China officially so that where everyone is talking about it it would be from an informed position and on the same page.

We don't even know which type of agreement bilateral trade or investment or even both, you are talking about implementation.

Pls send me a link so that I can also read what you read abeg.

This is the closest I've read about https://www.nairaland.com/3062844/how-naira-yuan-currency-swap-deal

They need to come out with specifics though . . . probably the specifics ain't done yet.

1 Like

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by amtaken(f): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Clarification on what APC have openly denied?

Next news please.

Next!!!

4 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by keyobi: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
who knows this ipob wailer, did u ever ask ur ineffectual buffoon d agreement he signed, agbokoba should go and sleep
This is how they signed Bakassi to Cameroon. Someone knowledgeable on trade and agreement is trying to clarify things before it gets too late, all you can do is to call him IPOB. Cotinu till they sell you.

9 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by opius: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
From What I read about it, I think it's cool if it's implemented properly..

The problem of Nigeria has not always been agreeing to bilateral agreements, the problem has always been allowing it to work out smoothly.

Can u pls items the benefits... ?

2 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by pchukwudi: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
From What I read about it, I think it's cool if it's implemented properly..

The problem of Nigeria has not always been agreeing to bilateral agreements, the problem has always been allowing it to work out smoothly.

So you are more informed and better read than Chief Agbakoba?

You are really funny.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
pchukwudi:

So you are more informed and better read than Chief Agbakoba?
You are really funny.
Lol bros I'm not into comparing individuals. Thanks Bro. Good night

1 Like

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by freeze001(f): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
amtaken:
Clarification on what APC have openly denied?

Next news please.

Next!!!

Lol...babe u dey vex o! Shuuu! grin cheesy
This APC government ehn! Hmmm...it is well o!

2 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by niquidanner(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
The last time I checked,i do not think we still have a President in this joke of a Country.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by Spanner4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Built2last:
No Nigerian on the street can tell you the details of the celebrated land mark one week journey that we the media gave a huge hype.

Abeg who knows if it's bilateral or multilateral agreement?

This is why I keenly watch British prime minister Cameron being drilled by the parliament. Britain understands that every action of their leaders will affect their children.

I have said it before Nigerias president is too powerful. Obama was at the Congress to defend his bail out fund and health bill. Any decision about the people must be as transparent as the wind. Our Leaders must know that whatever seed they sow now we will reap.

What is so difficult in publishing or presenting the agreement before our parliament for them to scrutinize. They are not all nut heads.

What agreement did we sign with China. Why are we providing a huge counter part funding. Seun do you know? Lalasticlala do you know? Nigerians if you know, please educate me

If you ask me,na who I go ask?

This nation is a "Joke" and nothing more then that.
If it is possible to revoke my citizenship,I will do so

3 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by pchukwudi: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol bros I'm not into comparing individuals. Thanks Bro. Good night
grin grin A blissful sleep sir.
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by jzdoberman: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
who knows this ipob wailer, did u ever ask ur ineffectual buffoon d agreement he signed, agbokoba should go and sleep

WHICH NITE SKOOL U GO 4 SOKOTO?
CLOSE MOUTH IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by peacengine(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

If I did not believe that Jesus loved me before now, your words up there would have made me doubt it more.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by tete7000(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
magicalx:
Anything built on propaganda and lies cannot last. That is APC built on lies and denials and more lies and denials

I agree totally. APC foundation is lie and propaganda. They will with time fall apart like pieces of cards.

1 Like

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by delvinmaya(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
For real the government has to come out and tell we the citizens what deal they made. Dealing a portion kf the news we heard and then keeping mum on the other portions is plain stupid sorry to say. So far the FG has denied currency swap, but what did they sign then?

We really are getting to the point of no return. APC change has become "the more you look, the less you see".

2 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by oluwasegun007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
it better you dont no because if u do...you'll book the next available flight out of this country with your family. ...
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by fareed69(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why should that be your business?

You want to go to Court over that.

A beg we need light,water and shelter

Baba if you like go to Taiwan

Si long as basic amenities of life is available for me and my family and price if fuel is down.

To Hell with Agbakoba.
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by Raziii(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
fareed69:
Why should that be your business?

You want to go to Court over that.

A beg we need light,water and shelter

Baba if you like go to Taiwan

Si long as basic amenities of life is available for me and my family and price if fuel is down.

To Hell with Agbakoba.
Just take a minute to read what you wrote. How do you feel about it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by Raziii(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
I pray and hope APC gets things right!
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by Jesusloveyou: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
megaik:

You cant be spewing these shit when you have a good ID. Cant you just comment matured like everyone did ? Must you show your foolishness everytime?

Anyway i blame the network that gave you some data...
Quote me and chop *raze! after all who u epp?
that is why i hate ipob, always foolish at d right time, u people never disappoint
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by TijaniAbu: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Does Bubuhari not know he needs senate approval to commit Nigeria to such? Dullard of Daura
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by omobaekiti: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2016
TijaniAbu:
Does Bubuhari not know he needs senate approval to commit Nigeria to such? Dullard of Daura
you see yourself...calling someone a dullard yet you don't know what he committed Nigeria to...Oh boy change your ways
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Honestly, one of my problems with this government is that, information made to the public is always economical. As if the whole show is about a people and not a nation. This is why I always say we are in era of democratic deceptions, lies and cover ups
Information is sacred meant for the ogboni fraternity presidency cox so far so good all we have heard has been rumours debunked every time & U wonder if femi adesina is high to tell us those press release. From my point of view pmb wanted to see the forbidden city he watched in jet Li movie so he only used bilateral trade as a decoy.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Trust me, Bubu will blame Fayose for this failed trip to China. APC is Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by mandax: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Nelkoko:
We just dey look buhari

What are you looking Buhari for?
Have you not heard Buhari's Minister Kachikwu said that Chinese manufacturing companies will come to Nigeria, set up their manufacturing firms, manufacture in Nigeria, then export the products back to China?
Lol!!! Voodoo Economics. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by jsb(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2016
The China trip has just been declared INCONCLUSIVE by NEC....HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA as I laugh in Swahili.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by jsb(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Agbakoba I advise you keep your self busy with other issues and not issues with this wuru wuru govt.
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by GreenT: 1:49am On Apr 23, 2016
It is in Nigeria, government will not inform citizens about their plan before execution. When they infirm peopl on some plan be rest asure that the government will never execute. Nigeria government knows what they plan to do in China, a day to the China visitation minister of finace was still deceiving people on channel TV that they have not decide on whether to raise eurobond or pandabond, meanwhile decision has been taken. Why not give us details how analyse how it will benefit the country in future.
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by dukecharles(m): 2:15am On Apr 23, 2016
This is what you get when a foolhardy illiterate is in power.

1 Like

Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by amtaken(f): 4:02am On Apr 23, 2016
They are a confused bunch. Sometimes I wonder if they are for real or just doing experiments with Nigeria.

freeze001:

Lol...babe u dey vex o! Shuuu! grin cheesy
This APC government ehn! Hmmm...it is well o!
Re: Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement by searchng4love: 5:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Good move from Agbakoba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says / "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.