Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples (6562 Views)

How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / How To Cure Apollo / Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by mastercee(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2009
This is the simplest way to get rid of your pimples

1. wash your face with salt water

2.clean your face with facial cleanser like eskinol or royallux

3. then apply toothpaste to your face and leave overnight,

this will clear your pimples without any traces,

1 Like

Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by babymi2(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
type of toothpaste
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by mamagee6(f): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
Buy facial spirit.
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by janeobi2: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
, mmmmh i heard some people mix close up tooth paste for bleaching, how com now someone is advising the house to apply to face for over night. I hope one don't wake up with a bleachd face in the name of killing pimples
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by DeepSoul(f): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2009
[color=#006600]You don't apply the paste ALL over the face,

You apply it just on the pimple,

Havent tried it b4 tho, [/color]
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by Oluschenco(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
tried it yester-nite, but still waitig for action.
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by nomoless: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2009
Most of the replies I've heard so far don't look the real thing, but I promise to help you get a better solution soon.
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by informat09(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2009
try aloe vera works like magic, simply cut fresh leave from an aloe vera plant and squeeze out the juice and rub some on your face for a few weeks you would notice a dramatic change.
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by modes45(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
Peel off the cover of lemon fruit and clean your face with the white surface 4 times daily.
Wash your face with lime juice.
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by asifu: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
Call 08058228889 for solution.
Re: The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples by BrianH: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Sorry to tell you, but there is no quick cure for skin pimples (acne) - but you can make some quick improvements. 

Skin pimples are a symptom of another health problem - and that can be a range of things.

Quick improvements, are generally short-lived - and some quick "cures" can acutally make matters worse - unless you also treat the underlying cause.

Because people always want an iimmediate improvement it is best to combine any treatment for a quick improvement with a plan to discover the real cause of the skin pimples - and then treat the cause.   

For more information go to http//:www.cure-pimples.net

(1) (Reply)

Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech / Environ Health Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.