Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Say No To Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Say No To Scam (847 Views)

Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) / How To Say ‘no’ When Freelancing / Bloggers Fix Solar Energy And Say No To Power Failures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Scam by WEMS(f): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
For some time. now I see people make commentaries of scam cos someone pays for a service and yet the seller refuses to get the job done thereby putting the client/buyer in jeopardy..making him feel like mugu.NOW ITS TIME TO SAY NO TO SCAM

I suggest nairaland should be a platform to encourage good business not a forum for scammers to utilize as opportunists.I hereby challenge ourselves if only we can have a forum for pure transactions.Maybe a particular bank account for legit business transfers.If the seller refuses to satisfy the buyer there will be a refund just as its done in fiverr platform and in US paypal supports.

I sincerely look forward to good minds making good suggestions on how to tackle this scam ish before it pursues people out of this forum.This my humble submission

If you have been scammed before here kindly drop the person's bank details if possible and name..With time we will know true fellas here.
Re: Say No To Scam by uhiochris1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
ESCROW system
Re: Say No To Scam by WEMS(f): 2:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Pls throw more ligh to that for the public sake..thanks
Re: Say No To Scam by WEMS(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2016
I did rather encourage us to do online business with paypal especially for those with US paypal accounts.I have some for sell...you can fund it through me too..Security is very important in busines

Re: Say No To Scam by WEMS(f): 12:35am On May 02, 2016
Ebenezar Atanniyi scam in paypal funding..keep dropping names.
Re: Say No To Scam by WEMS(f): 3:08am On May 05, 2016
I am glad to mention that a brand new script is up for installation in my brand new website which will truely control the level of scam here in nairaland..and am sure admins here will defintely help in cubbing this menance once and forever...its going. to be my little appreaciation /gift to genuine nairalander...enjoy and keep posted
Re: Say No To Scam by WEMS(f): 6:47am On May 16, 2016
WEMS:
For some time. now I see people make commentaries of scam cos someone pays for a service and yet the seller refuses to get the job done thereby putting the client/buyer in jeopardy..making him feel like mugu.NOW ITS TIME TO SAY NO TO SCAM

I suggest nairaland should be a platform to encourage good business not a forum for scammers to utilize as opportunists.I hereby challenge ourselves if only we can have a forum for pure transactions.Maybe a particular bank account for legit business transfers.If the seller refuses to satisfy the buyer there will be a refund just as its done in fiverr platform and in US paypal supports.

I sincerely look forward to good minds making good suggestions on how to tackle this scam ish before it pursues people out of this forum.This my humble submission

If you have been scammed before here kindly drop the person's bank details if possible and name..With time we will know true fellas here.
microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only / Best Software Or Tool To Create A Website / Hello Meet Nhub Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.