Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

This Pattern Worked Very Well. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pattern Worked Very Well. (582 Views)

Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees / Omoyele Sowore / What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pattern Worked Very Well. by Iykon1313(m): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Each time i call her out, she comes with her friend Faith. So on Wednesday night she came with Faith again, so i applied one formular i learnt here nairaland. I didnt gist much with her but with faith i gisted very well. When they were leaving, i asked for faiths number and she codedly gave me but my chick noticed.

When they got home, they started quarrelling, small thing would have led to fight. Now she is no longer living with faith and yesterday she came alone to complain to me that i cheated on her by asking for faith number. And in her presence i deleted the number.

She be solo now. Thanks to nairalanders for good ideas.
Re: This Pattern Worked Very Well. by baranzy(m): 5:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Congrats bro for winning the stubborn kpekus over with ur nairaland trick....enjoy it while it last....and make sure u still chop faith own clean mouth on a coded level.....make sure u wear protection while playing ur games... gud luck.

1 Like

Re: This Pattern Worked Very Well. by vani86: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2016
lmaooooo,

nice one

1 Like

Re: This Pattern Worked Very Well. by Iykon1313(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Yea.... I was with that faith this morning. She is submitting tomorrow on coded tins. I go try use my head well.

1 Like

Re: This Pattern Worked Very Well. by Iykon1313(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2016
baranzy:
Congrats bro for winning the stubborn kpekus over with ur nairaland trick....enjoy it while it last....and make sure u still chop faith own clean mouth on a coded level.....make sure u wear protection while playing ur games... gud luck.
Yea.... I was with that faith this morning. She is submitting tomorrow on coded tins. I go try use my head well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Nairalander Please / / The Chinese City Where Men Have 'three Girlfriends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.