Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated (415 Views)

Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated by Tunchi101(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2016
A virgin lady who can't cook and isn't ready to learn how to OR a promiscuous/prostitute who can cook?

NOTE: *The Virgin isn't ready to learn how to cook but she is ready to be faithful to the end

*The Prostitute has had s*x with most of you friends who come visit you at home but she is very good at cooking

I KNOW ITS A DIFFICULT DECISION BUT IF YOU WERE TO CHOSE ONE, WHICH WOULD YOU PICK??
Re: Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated by gabinogem(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2016
I won't marry any. They are both useless to me.
Re: Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated by halfricanadian(f): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Just pick the one that makes u happy,nor make you sad, nor be d reason for your tears,your downfall,

But the one to build you be the one to love you be the one to appreciate you complete you be the reason you are a million times ready to cheat death

Just think deep its nt bou virgin ex prostitute a good cook or a bad cook. Its bou who u kno u can trust your life in her hands.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated by obiorathesubtle: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2016
the prostitute!
Re: Guys, Which Would You Rather Have For A Wife? *Contributions Wld Be Appreciated by nepapole(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2016
None

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Shoe, A Must Read For Every Intending Couple / Which Of These Should Be Done First? / After Breakup "How To Start To Live A Life Witout d Person You Can't Live Witout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.