Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? (516 Views)

Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit / See What I Call True Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by Fmartin(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have an issue at hand which i require your candid advice.

I am in a relationship with this girl for some months now. My intention is to stay with her for a year before bring in any marriage agenda.

But with this short range of time i have stay with her, i have observe some abnormal behavior which i think i would not be able to condone.

I have notice her cheating on me several times, even though she never admit it whenever i present my observation to her..

I really have to bring a solid proof to back my allegations. What i did to bring in my proof was to divert her calls to my phone when her line is not available.
It really helped because there is always seems to be network problem where she resides.

At last, a guy who is her other boyfriend called. I was really irate but did nt do anything silly. My action was to saved the guy's contact, which i did.

The last time i met with this girl, i approach her with my evidence. I cross checked her phonebook only to find the guy's contact there.

To my surprise, there were 3 contacts of the guy in her phone. She never saved my contact with my name. I was really angry.

After series of argument, she never show an iota of being remorse.

Lack of showing remorse to her wrong doings which i always have proof to; have always being a problem between me and her.

She lack manners of approach. She has never talk to me in a soft voice whenever i had a bad temper.

Am afraid marrying such a woman who is never ready to talk to you peacefully, soft and being sorry for her shortfalls will amount to a disastrous bonding.

What i want now is your advice matured advice.

As it stand, i have a divided mind.

Should i end the relationship

Or what do i do
Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by banjicom(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2016
What are u waiting for!!!!!!

Quit and run........she will end up killing u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by halfricanadian(f): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Do not ask anybody about the decisions to make they wouldnt understand only you are in the situation only you know where the shoe hurts nd were it fits

Ones u av doubts bou someone let them go cos if they were everything to u no need for a second thought

Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by layla129(f): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2016
End it now. Those signs are clear enough
Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by SweetSureboy(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2016
I always wonder why people ask this kind of question. You want someone in NL to tell u to go ahead with her?
You have stated obvious reasons such a person cannot be a good better half, yet u still want us to come and tell you to marry her.
Your future is in your hands.
Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by queenoflafia(f): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2016
This issue is not worthy of being on nairaland.that's why nairaland is the best forum in Nija.we are all indirectly working for Seun by supplying him with enough materials.

I know you have already decided.just stick to your decision
Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by Enockia(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2016
end it na....or do u wana be miserable in marriage
Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by Fmartin(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2016
SweetSureboy:
I always wonder why people ask this kind of question. You want someone in NL to tell u to go ahead with her?
You have stated obvious reasons such a person cannot be a good better half, yet u still want us to come and tell you to marry her.
Your future is in your hands.
my brother at times one may no better on how to approach such a girl fr a change
Re: Should I Call The Relationship A Quit? by donmoz(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Guy God gave u sense so to kwn right frm wrng he will not come down and say my son no marry dat girl he gave u sense for dat...d relationship stage is whr u get to kwn if u can live with her if u can't let her go itz not for better for worst stage yet....this is your finding her stage it means u'll meet many wrong ones so my brother I won't tell u to stay or leave u have sense for that

(1) (Reply)

True Love / The Use Of Condoms Is Strange To Men Of Makoko In Yaba / 9 Ways To Keep Falling In-love With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.