Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) (60044 Views)

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by ayindepremier: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Another man's wife and someone's mother.

Well done!
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by skywalker495(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Advertising her TOOLZ grin
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nakairogold(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her mouth,her nose. Ina ruwa na acikin.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
I thought they said she's married.

How can the daughter inlaw of The Chairman Gtbank be smoking like this

Fake life everywere
Its a pity
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by banmee(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
arena2007:
Media personality Toolz shows the world that she can smoke as well as any body in the world last night.
Toolz was clubbing with her husband Tunde Demuren and she smoked up a shisha with smoke coming out of almost every opening in her body.
She even referred herself to as Dragon T. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/toolz-smokes-like-chimney-in-night-club.html

She is only vaping. Better than smoking. Op, are you happy now? What's with you all and stalking celebs?
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by ayindepremier: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nakairogold:
Her mouth,her nose. Ina ruwa na acikin.

Haha, ga ruwanki a rijya n ta.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Divineluv14(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
ace05:

Where have you been all my life, I have been searching for you. smiley kiss

Why? smiley
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Last2comment(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
I guess she's not pregnant yet. undecided
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
see wife wey person say him marry, men have been deceiving themselves since 1000bc ago, he dont know he got married to an industry cake. jonsing man of the century.

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Joyce28(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na she sabi undecided
If she like make she smoke grass na
her body
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by XaintJoel20: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
How did this trash hit front page? Is the moderator of the view that we all should take to smoking because Toolz smokes?
Remove this gibberish...
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by prinsam30: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
tomorrow u will become a motivational speaker, continue u hear

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
arena2007:
Media personality Toolz shows the world that she can smoke as well as any body in the world last night.
Toolz was clubbing with her husband Tunde Demuren and she smoked up a shisha with smoke coming out of almost every opening in her body.
She even referred herself to as Dragon T. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/toolz-smokes-like-chimney-in-night-club.html

Bad example chai

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Her husband isn't complaining ... So why should I bother myself about it ... My stew is burning joor
where your wife dey wey your stew dey burn.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by jreyez(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
This fat fool.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by SirDavico(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Total rubbish.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
goodvision12:
where your wife dey wey your stew dey burn.
Not married ... tongue
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Uchezzy208(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupidity
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
prinsam30:
tomorrow u will become a motivational speaker, continue u hear

Abi oo. Smh**

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Naijabams(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her own story after she will be flying for cancer help embarassed
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Spanner4(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who is toolz? I don't knw her

Is she d one that Orezi in harrysong sang that "ur backa be like Toolz, follow me come and pay ur dues?
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Has substance abuse become legal? Where the heck are we heading to. And to think she's a model for the young ones. Glorification of the wrong things really needs to stop. Boozing and all... very soon people will soon proudly show of pictures of themselves sniffing coke..
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by VanBommel(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
What's the relevance of this thread?
o ya mi lenu ooo
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Tedassie(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
hobermener:
Its funny when i see some fools smoking hookah uncontrollably, as they contend it's a better and safer substitute to cigarette and weed. That shit destroys the liver and the lungs at the speed of light!!! And to think this is someone's wife cum role model for many, smh undecided undecided
i guess cancer means nothing to her.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by ace05(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Divineluv14:

Why? smiley

Your beauty Is eye opening, and your posts make sense. cheesy cool
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by AceDomino(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let her smoke like a burn market or tanker if she likes....

Who she EPP?
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Not married ... tongue
wetin yu dey wait for na
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Harvigh(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
@OP you have taken up a career minding other people's business now abi. SMH for u.... undecided
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am not Mr Demuren so why should I give d slightest f**k bout this
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by nelcliff(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
@OP, did I hear you say with her husband? if that is correct, then whats my business and by the way why did you bring it here.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2016

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by breakeven: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Person mother and wife. Na wao.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video) / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.