Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,363 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) (60007 Views)

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Midastorch(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
In 10 years time they"ll be begging for fund for kidney and liver transplant pointing accusing fingers on reigning celebrities that refused to help them financially....awon *werebrity
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by noblegrex: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Her husband isn't complaining ... So why should I bother myself about it ... My stew is burning joor
how could he. When they're same.besides,must it be only her husband.smoking is a bad thing either the husband likes it or not. That's how witney got herself into trouble and perish with her daughter too.some people are also looking up to them as role model.expecialy young ladies that are so vulnarable.it that a good legacy?.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Clap for urself
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
VocalWalls:
Role model
road model

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
noblegrex:
how could he. When they're same.besides,must it be only her husband.smoking is a bad thing either the husband likes it or not. That's how witney got herself into trouble and perish with her daughter too.some people are also looking up to them as role model.expecialy young ladies that are so vulnarable.it that a good legacy?.
Tell those looking up to them to change their focus to something better ...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by apolonius(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tools is who?

I am sure you will show her kicking okra soon.

Nonsense.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by apolonius(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tools is who?

I am sure you will show her kicking okra soon.

smiley
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by 1miccza: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op e kwancern youuuuuuuu?? You sef vex go smoke like Molue or Agege BRT too.... Ko kan aiye meeeehhhnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by TheMoniker: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
H
doskie:

meet not met.
so you did nysc? kai! you tried oh.
Oti ya wereh. Ts met olori dota
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by doskie(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheMoniker:
H
Oti ya wereh. Ts met olori dota
did he meet her
not did he met her.
I taught maths in the west during service. I understand yorubas have problem with English language.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
u mean d smoke came out of every part of her......including her anus

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by dhevid(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
angry angry and this sh*t made Fp? so this can make fuel sell at 86naira abi....mtchew
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by noblegrex: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Tell those looking up to them to change their focus to something better ...
its so easy to say.. + young ones may not see it the way it should be.that's why some movies has PG if you ever thought of that.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
noblegrex:
its so easy to say.. + young ones may not see it the way it should be.that's why some movies has PG if you ever thought of that.
I agree ... I grew up calling myself the future " Soludo " not until I began to read newspapers and seeing so many ugly news. about him ... Ogbeni I changed my Mindset asap

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by noblegrex: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I agree ... I grew up calling myself the future " Soludo " not until I began to read newspapers and seeing so many ugly news. about him ... Ogbeni I changed my Mindset asap
exactly what I was saying.you got my gist..thank God you're smarter and wise enough as a man to take such a useful decision.that's the major reason I Lay emphasis on young ladies.you know the way they reason na.even as an adult,let alone the young ones.its a bad thing for them.I don't even need to remind you of how this so called celebrities have changed the lives of so many peeps.including guyz and I do wonder why..they've got strong hold/influence on their fans.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2016
Na person put this one for house oh! Pesin wife I no wan here Toolz marriage hit one yeye Stone o, better behave yaself woman.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Some Yoruba girls sha...I hail thee grin
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by obidevine(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Check my signature
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Zanga007(m): 1:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Mtcheew..if I smoke for you..you will know toolz is an amateur. I'm on dope. Mo ti fagbo yo grin cool angry.... I dey para
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=ozodigboo post=44979044][/quote]

Then continue to mind their business
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by seangy4konji: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Who she help
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Elvis4lyf: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2016
winklmao chai end wife grin grin grin
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat#....End time house wife grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by elvision1(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2016
only those who know toolz would understand why this is not expected of her. she's a radio personality dunno if she still is anyway. she had come across as a good character model but then all that glitters ain't gold.

for the few that see nothing wrong in smoking,if its such a good thing why is it frowned at in formal meetings? I don't know why most educated Nigerians of these days are so brainwashed to think they know better just cus they have an alternated view to the norm.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by spartacusdove(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
It's none of my business until like 5 or 10 yrs time when they start asking pple for donations for kidney, liver or heart transplant.
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Daresh(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2016
You guys are just jobless idiots. You go on someones snapchat and start broadcasting. Bloody ignoramus angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Daresh(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2016
elvision1:
only those who know toolz would understand why this is not expected of her. she's a radio personality dunno if she still is anyway. she had come across as a good character model but then all that glitters ain't gold.

for the few that see nothing wrong in smoking,if its such a good thing why is it frowned at in formal meetings? I don't know why most educated Nigerians of these days are so brainwashed to think they know better just cus they have an alternated view to the norm.

My goodness she's smoking shisha in a club. What kind of self righteous nonsense is this ish?
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Tolubory(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2016
arena2007:
Media personality Toolz shows the world that she can smoke as well as any body in the world last night.
Toolz was clubbing with her husband Tunde Demuren and she smoked up a shisha with smoke coming out of almost every opening in her body.
She even referred herself to as Dragon T. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/toolz-smokes-like-chimney-in-night-club.html
Good girl gone bad.....
What a world.....
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
noblegrex:
exactly what I was saying.you got my gist..thank God you're smarter and wise enough as a man to take such a useful decision.that's the major reason I Lay emphasis on young ladies.you know the way they reason na.even as an adult,let alone the young ones.its a bad thing for them.I don't even need to remind you of how this so called celebrities have changed the lives of so many peeps.including guyz and I do wonder why..they've got strong hold/influence on their fans.
Exactly same thing I was discussing with a friend on Whatsapp too the other day ... He kept telling me WizKid is the person he looks up to . I was shocked and didn't continue the conversation . Cos I found it hard to make him see reasons why he should have a better mindset and how it would also help him .
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by oochi123(f): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kai! De husband never saw her as an olosho. N married her.dnt knw why we. Nigerians talk too much
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by goodvision12(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Time never reach na grin ... Abi you wan pass me one ?
ok buh do yu like yoruba gals?
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
goodvision12:
ok buh do yu like yoruba gals?
I've not met any . I've got s lot of friends , none is Yoruba ...
So I won't hesitate to like one if she's nice tho wink
I don't discriminate .
Re: Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) by goodvision12(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I've not met any . I've got s lot of friends , none is Yoruba ...
So I won't hesitate to like one if she's nice tho wink
I don't discriminate .
Alright,moti gbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.