Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video (3208 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" / Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Photo:Ooni Of Ife's Aides Beaten & Stripped By Owa Obokun Of Ijesaland's Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video by bizzai(f): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Indeed in this world, especially in our continent called Africa, an employee chooses what to wear but the employer chooses how to dress – words of Dan Pearce. This is just the theoretical explanation of what happened to a fully grown lady who chose to walk in the streets dressed in a “provocative” manner.

The video below was posted on a Facebook user’s timeline, and it shows how some men in the streets attacked a woman embarrassing and stripping her off her clothes to reveal her underpants simply because she failed to heed to the words of Amy E. Spiegel: “The next time you are heading out the door, pause at the mirror and make sure that what you see reflects your purpose and value…”

As at the time of filing this report, the identity of the lady and the location where this shameful act was perpetrated was still unknown.

I think our ladies have to rethink this thing called trending fashion because I believe Gianni Versace was perfectly sane and speaking from the sixth sense when he said and I quote: “That is the key of this collection, being yourself. Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.”

Ladies wake up, it's not all you see on TVs that is acceptable in the real world, and there is a clear cut between stage dressing and reality dressing.

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/news

Click here to see the video: https://web.facebook.com/ogbongefriends/videos/1178451528854646/

Re: Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video by Zehner(f): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Arrgh.....I am speechless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am embarrassed to call myself African cry cry cry cry cry

#Slavery of the mind cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video by iHart(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
This kind embarrassment ehhh
Re: Woman Stripped In Public For Dressing ‘Inappropriately’ - Video by Wulfruna(f): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2016
African (Perverts') Logic: "Our sense of morality is offended by your thigh-revealing dress and we believe that the only way to right this wrong would be to take the dress off altogether and expose what the dress failed to reveal."

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What criteria should determine a bride's dowry? / Some Funny African Proverbs That You Don't Know (must Read) / African Sword Fighting/making & Martial Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.