Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) (4592 Views)

Governor Okorocha Insults Omojuwa On Twitter (Photo) / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Must people always come out to counter Ben Murray Bruce comment all the time? For me I think he have represented is constituency very well. And he stands out best among the other Senators,who are just there to fight for their own pocket rather than taking the country first at heart. Keep the good work Sen. Ben we are right behind U.

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by DEXTROVERT: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twitter
E-diots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ben twitter Bruce, abeg if senate work don do you just resign. Foolish oldman constituting as a nuisance on social media.

Bloody ediot deceiving his fellow wailers.

His criminal state governor hasn't paid workers of his state for like a year now, the twitter sinator hasn't tweet about that.

Ben twitter's constituency don't even have clean water to drink, have the idiotic sinator made any tweet about that?

He will be sitting in the hollow chambers like a deaf and dumb slowpoke, but once the fool get hold of his made in Europe/America/Asia smartphone, that's when he will start exhibiting his idiosyncratic behavior on twitter.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Xionez(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol. Gotta give it to Ben. His point is valid. To each his own.
Each person has a constituency to represent.
Oby should have checked if her own rep is part of the group clamouring for SUVs.

In this day and age when we are trying to make ample use of our little resources, some imbeciles are demanding for SUVs... inflated almost 2 times the normal price.

Bet me, some of these rep are part of the so called G77 that is trying to strip EFCC from the Presidency so that they would have ample room to bribe their way or play politics without getting their hands burnt.

If we cant have someone like the Late Dora spearheading an independent EFCC, then we leave it under the Presidency. End of Story.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by bender79: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ben Bruce is an over hyped immigrant...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
tommykiwi:
Must people always come out to counter Ben Murray Bruce comment all the time? For me I think he have represented is constituency very well. And he stands out best among the other Senators,who are just there to fight for their own pocket rather than taking the country first at heart. Keep the good work Sen. Ben we are right behind U.
[/s] Ben twitter Bruce is a criminal because he is yet to tell us how he looted NTA dry. Don't forget that OBJ had to sack him because he was a pathological thief and a liar.

21 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is Fatality grin

If Oby lacks common sense and doesn't know her senator, then SR might help with his contact.

She should just focus on her BBOG mbok.

20 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abeg twitter should cease Ben Bruce's twitter account. he wan kill himself on top twitter embarassed

and Oby should go fvck herself.
Hypocrite. just talk say u want ur own share of car. village b**ch

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by hopilo: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oby can google to get the name of her senator. I don't think she knows. Now she want to go think of the area to hit back at Ben. But l know she will meet her match.

7 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopilo:
Oby can google to get the name of her senator. I don't think she knows.

Google far .. Give me 3 secs let me check my contact list cool

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Like seriously both of em are not my problem. PHCN sun dey today make una pity us bring light

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Progressive01(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Abeg twitter should cease Ben Bruce's twitter account. he wan kill himself on top twitter embarassed

and Oby should go fvck herself.
Hypocrite. just talk say u want ur own share of car. village b**ch
Beauty with no brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Beauty with no brain.
ugly with no brain. I pity ur existence.
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by dimsonu(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
I see what's going on here...
Oby blames BMB for not standing up against the overpriced SUV purchase...
She blames him because being an advocate of Public Accountability he should stand with the 'masses'...

Hundreds of others who don't advocate Public Accountability are 'eligible' to feed their pockets?
Are you serious?
When we hack down the few voices like BMB we discourage others who might want to advocate Public Accountability. Meanwhile, he alone cannot stop the Senate from carrying on with it, he is just one vote! Abeg make una no dey put una frustration on the wrong peeps.
He even did well to reject his own, does that not give a clue that he didn't support the overprice??

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by babdap: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
It easier said than done. Nigerian Senate we the masses re coming for you.
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Blackfire(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oga Bruce lee if that oby woman nod u with that her 'no minister appointment' head , i tell u sir u will loose ur common sense.
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by itstpia8: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
ok, her Senator should answer him.

The end.
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Progressive01(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

ugly with no brain. I pity ur existence.
Stanky stanky Linda Ikeji alter ego.. Heard they now produce the perfumes. You should get one for down under and another for your attitude. wink

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by ayindepremier: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
[size=30pt]Old cargos acting like Premature![/size]
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by ogawisdom(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gini

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by oganology33(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who does Oby refer 2 as 'US'?
Hope she's not including herself as the masses. Cos 4 all I know, she's part of the 1% who threatens the very existence of the real masses with dia lies & Propaganda.
Wen e don hard u, u com dey form masses.

If u wan chop cake, Na then u go know say oven dey____Dagrin.

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by viktagorion: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Intelligent engagement without insults.

Kudos Oby Ezekwesili.
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by dridowu: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
The only Senator who makes a serious effort to display some common sense is far more active on Twitter than on the floor of the Senate------------------Reuben Abati
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by Henryjr(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Ben twitter Bruce, abeg if senate work don do you just resign. Foolish oldman constituting as a nuisance on social media.

Bloody ediot deceiving his fellow wailers.

His criminal state governor hasn't paid workers of his state for like a year now, the twitter sinator hasn't tweet about that.

Ben twitter's constituency don't even have clean water to drink, have the idiotic sinator made any tweet about that?

He will be sitting in the hollow chambers like a deaf and dumb slowpoke, but once the fool get hold of his made in Europe/America/Asia smartphone, that's when he will start exhibiting his idiosyncratic behavior on twitter.

do you know your own senator? we are very proud of BMB for his ideas, constructive criticisms, and actions in bayelsa east, where he is representing as senator. chronical daftness and politics will always wash away your thinking faculty n its effectiveness to know that he is only a one man in the assembly of over 100 persons. If ur senator(that's if u even know him) could as mine is doing, Nigeria will be a better.......

stop hating my man n identify ur own senator

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by cathodekazim: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am tired of bruce fayose linda ikeji, sarakis case on nairaland

Pls find smtn new
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by muaa(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
How important are these senators sef. sack dem and alleviate the position of the local government chairman
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by dynamo77(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nigeria is in deep mess..
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by odaniel1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
muaa:
How important are these senators sef. sack dem and alleviate the position of the local government chairman

Easy Tigress..lol
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by gen2briz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Our twitter senator again
Re: Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) by 4C2215131: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Come to think of it, Bruce made some sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video / See The LIST Of 17 Oil Blocs Owned By Atiku, Danjuma And Other Northerners And S / Osinbajo: We Must Sustain The Ease Of Doing Business Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.