Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) (4917 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Baby, how are you?
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am fine darling nd U?
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babe am cool, but am still very disappointed with you.
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Darling, am sorry, i can explain
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't explain anything, i caught you red handed, you were kissing him, and telling him not to bother about the maga, so am the one you were calling a maga right?
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Darling, you know that you use to buy me ice cream, and burger, with fried rice and chicken, infact you use to buy me something anytime we met, and that is what magas always do actually, you are actually a maga, but am sorry, i won't call you a maga again, i will start calling you a mugu

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
What, you are still insulting me again, from now onward no more chicken , i will only be buying ice cream for you, and you even told him that am living in one room apartment, with rats as my co tenants, what does that mean?
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Darling, but it is the truth na, your house is always oozing beans and moimoi, and those rats are very scary with big eyes and small teeth , but am just managing with you, thats why...
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chai, i have really really suffer in your hands, infact i am breaking up with you...

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Darling, am sorry, please forgive me
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't beg me oo, when you were doing your own, i did not say anything, i just want you to return everything i bought for you, the nokia battery, the torch light, the pants and bras i bought for you and also the lip stick and mary kay i bought for you, fast fast

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Alright, no wahala, if that is what you want, then am ok with that, goodbye my ex boyfriend...
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
But let us do some praise and worship before i close the chat, in jesus name we pray...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amen
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oya bye bye my ex girlfriend
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bye my ex- boyfriend
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
The chat don finish, oya you can go and play now
i will upload the pics after asalatu
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
This one head don knock finish patapata undecided

16 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmm this sounds interesting. @ op i hope the pictures he wants to upload after asalatu are not nude tho
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by charles316: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
No wonder you guys find it difficult to pass jamb. See them.
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by Marinza(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Few are indeed roaming

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by Marinza(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Few are indeed roaming
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please please my ribs is hurting!
laugh oooooo . Nairaland really get psychos!

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by Tori46(f): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol.. this is serious
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
even mad people they code..... ur own pass madness!!!

1 Like

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by yellowbeauty(f): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Babe am cool, but am still very disappointed with you.
very disappointed with you".......surely you're a Fairlyusedpant

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by olagamalin(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
The chat don finish, oya you can go and play now

i will upload the pics after asalatu
You need Jesus. Rehab centres will just take your money to no avail ....You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by olagamalin(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2016
yellowbeauty:
very disappointed with you".......surely you're a Fairlyusedpant
sister ....try to smile a bit more
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by Sommyangel(f): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Lol, Nothing I won't see on naira land
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Sommyangel:
Lol, Nothing I won't see on naira land
babe, your face looks familiar, are you the girl i saw in agege trying to enter okada?
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by mavericky(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2016
before scientists and doctors made the discovery of madness, you were already roaming the streets.

total waste of data.

pls don't procreate so ur seeds won't destroy humanity with stupendous acts.

you do seem lyk a maga tho..
keep it up.
girls must chop na
Re: My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2019
olagamalin:
You need Jesus. Rehab centres will just take your money to no avail ....You need Jesus
lol

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night / VIDEOS: Nigerian Women Are Going Viral Lifting Objects With Just Their Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.