Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why (643 Views)

I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! / Comment An African Song You Can Listen 2 Everyday Without Getting Tired Of It / Getting Tired Of My Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by Opistorincos(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
I and ma swthrt have been dating for almost three years now and we've never for once had a break but we do have misunderstandings and i agree that those little disagreements are 100% my fault, here is why, I am an introvert and I dont really interact with people, its I and my phone/pc, I spend virtually most of my time on the internet and I HATE making calls, I dnt call anyone and my parents understand me quite well but my gf is finding it hard to comprehend/come to terms with my kinda weird personality, matured people in the house, how do I make her understand that me not calling her doesn't mean I am cheating on her/doesnt love her? Please not I am in a long distance relationship and we re currently having a disagreement about this same issue.
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by donmoz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bro had the same issue...but it won't hurt to call her even if itz once a day it will go a long way...shez a lady and all lady loves attention she might undastand u but it will never change the fact that she needs the love and attention dnt just tell her prove it especially due to d fact u guys aint close dnt make her feel she is losing u or lonely bro buckle up...cheers
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
How she manage stay with you 4 three years?
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by Opistorincos(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
How she manage stay with you 4 three years?

cos we are always on whatsapp chatting till late in the night but her phone got stolen and that's no longer possible
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
You are having the same issue most youths of this era is having
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yes @FTC you are very right. @op try n get dis book, 'spirit controled temperament'. It wil teach u how to turn ur temperamental weakness into strenght. Make a decision to cal her at least once a day and stick to it. Beleive me she would appreciate u for it knowing it doesnt come naturally to you.
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by lemolise(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Yes the guy above me you ar right. @op try n get dis book, 'spirit controlled temperament'. It wil teach u how to turn ur temperamental weakness into strenght. Make a decision to cal her at least once a day and stick to it. Beleive me would appreciate u for it knowing it doesnt come naturally to you.

Wow! I read that book some years ago and it worked for me. You should pick it up sometime, op
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by Osezzua(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
I also have an almost similar problem. I hardly call friends. Even though i'm married now, my wife clearly understands my person. once in a while we still argue over this , but trust me she has fully adapted to my person. Just explain to her and be patient while she find her rhythm with u. It will be initially rocky, u guys will eventually strike a balance.
Re: I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why by 4C2215131: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
For a chap in a long distance relationship you are flirting with a break-up.

When will folks get it into their heads that when it comes to relationships it is no longer what YOU want but what WE want. There must be compromise and in your case if you cannot for the life of you learn to call at least a woman you claim to love regularly moreso when you're miles apart then you my friend are one selfish individual.

It's ok for her to adapt to your style right? what about you adapting to hers? Communication is the key to any relationship. She's not a mind reader and I just wonder how you guys made it this far given your post.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons 70% Of Black Women Are Single: / What The English Of 'owa' ? / Warning To You Guys Out There. Must See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.