Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend (881 Views)

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by CrushieCodin(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
About A Month Ago,my Friend And I Attend A Birthday Party Where We Met A Girl. So There Was This Chic My Friend Took Interest In.
Meanwhile He Was Shy And He Asked Me To Help Him Speak With Her,as a bad sharp guy i helped him spoke to her but the girl told me that she doesnt like my friend but she likes me...
ever since then,she had been disturbing me to be her lover buht my friend thinks am a bad persn... PLZ WHAT SHUD I DO
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mmmm....ur case is no different from my man smellinganus wink

I think he cud advise u better...hang on, I'll call him grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
leave that B*tch alone i dont recommend her.... Since u aint interested in her just leave her alone cos all u wana do is to f*ck obviously vos u say ur a badt sharp guy.
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by donmoz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Your friend tinkx ur a bad person means him don kwn abi...he has alrdy tot wat he want guy follow ur hrt
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by DesChyko: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't think you need to do anything.

We're the ones who need to do something.

After all, why else did you tell us something like this?

You just want us to know; and maybe pad up your nairaland profile.

Unfortunately, some of us know better than to take such frivolity serious in the least.
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by SmellingAnus(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
Mmmm....ur case is no different from my man smellinganus wink

I think he cud advise u better...hang on, I'll call him grin
hahaha I am suspecting this guy is already flirting with the girl, but if your friendship with your friend is very important to you then call the girl infront of your friend and put it on speaker and tell her that you don't want her and tell her never to put asunder in your friendship with him if not you will forever be seen as a betrayal... But if all you want is her waist you know what to do....
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha I am suspecting this guy is already flirting with the girl, but if your friendship with your friend is very important to you then call the girl infront of your friend and put it on speaker and tell her that you don't want her and tell her never to put asunder in your friendship with him if not you will forever be seen as a betrayal... But if all you want is her waist you know what to do....

Lol...boo he said he is a "bad sharp guy" oo... so I don't get what he's indecisive.. grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Next time your friend will have the balls to walk up to a lady heels is bigger than his ballz
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by halfricanadian(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Next time your friend will have the balls to walk up to a lady heels is bigger than his ballz.
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by SmellingAnus(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...boo he said he is a "bad sharp guy" oo... so I don't get what he's indecisive.. grin
Yea Boo... Anyway let him decide what he trully wants if it's the puccci or his friendship.... Obviously we both know what he will go for as a " bad sharp guy"....
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Yea Boo... Anyway let him decide what he trully wants if it's the puccci or his friendship.... Obviously we both know what he will go for as a " bad sharp guy"....

U too na wey bad sharp guy grin grin grin hahahahaha..this is killing me tongue
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by SmellingAnus(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

U too na wey bad sharp guy grin grin grin hahahahaha..this is killing me tongue
hahahaha any fvck well fvcked can always be refvcked as long as the fvcker and the fvckee agrees that the fvck which was fvcked was well fvcked... Ouch... Did I just say that cool
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha any fvck well fvcked can always be refvcked as long as the fvcker and the fvckee agrees that the fvck which was fvcked was well fvcked... Ouch... Did I just say that cool

Hahahahahhaha! Ur nasty.... grin but Be careful, that cud turn me on tongue wink

Lol... JK cool
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by SmellingAnus(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahhaha! Ur nasty.... grin but Be careful, that cud turn me on tongue wink

Lol... JK cool

hahaha you getting turned on will surely turn me on... cool every moment I shared with you was like a slice of heaven...
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha you getting turned on will surely turn me on... cool every moment I shared with you was like a slice of heaven...

wink my boo is talking right there... kiss
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by SmellingAnus(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

wink my boo is talking right there... kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by 4C2215131: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
CrushieCodin:
About A Month Ago,my Friend And I Attend A Birthday Party Where We Met A Girl. So There Was This Chic My Friend Took Interest In.
Meanwhile He Was Shy And He Asked Me To Help Him Speak With Her,as a bad sharp guy i helped him spoke to her but the girl told me that she doesnt like my friend but she likes me...
ever since then,she had been disturbing me to be her lover buht my friend thinks am a bad persn... PLZ WHAT SHUD I DO

It is what it is. She has made her choice. Either you ride with it or let it go.

P.S: Work on your diction or you just might lose the girl's interest if you speak like you write amongst her friends (save her diction needs redeeming like yours too, then it would be birds of a feather...)
Re: What Do I Do? She Likes Me Rather Than My Friend by PureWays(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Your friend flopped, he shouldn't have let you speak to a girl for him..
It's his fault and not yours.

If you are really a "Bad sharp guy" as you claimed, free the girl.. It's against the "Bro Code", after all you can always score another lady.

(1) (Reply)

Ok / PEINEILI : How To Stop Premature Ejaculation / Is It Advisable To Roll With Your Colleagues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.