Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Much Can You Give Your Side Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can You Give Your Side Chick? (407 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Give Your Side Chick? by seunwen2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is this girl that's schooling in one reputable college of education, but she is coming home, which is also my area. She is planning to give me her kitten to enjoy but on two conditions to send tfair to her and to settle her when she arrives. My niggas can you fall for that?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday!! Boss_tach Now A Year Older Today (drop Your Wishes) / Eleven Types Of People You Shouldnt Invite To Your Wedding / How To Spot A Chronic Longthroat And Aspiring Brokeass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.