Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido (26072 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by iykeany: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Obere4u:
“In the build-up to the last general election, PDP was vilified, intimidated with religion, falsehoods and propaganda through Facebook postings.

Was APC not branded as a Muslim party in SE and SS? Didn't PDP claim that PMB main agenda is to Islamise Nigeria? Was PMB no branded as the chief sponsor of BH? Didn't PDP claim that APC is a Muslim party? what did APC do in the north that PDP didn't do in the east? PDP lost out due to miscalculation and APC capitalized on that. When FFK and Mama Peace were busy attacking PMB personality even aired it on a TV station, didn't they know? PDPings are sore loser and will lose again because APC have come to stay and WILL put things in order.....
APC hasn't shown that they've come to stay or that they can put things in order if we go by the events of the last eleven (11)months as regards it's ability to find lasting solution to the challenges we face as a country. So, the former governor of Jigawa, Sule Lamido saying " We want to force them (APC) out in 2019
because they have no agenda and manifesto to
govern.” is saying it as it is and as it will be come 2019 by God's grace. Change don't just happen, you just don't sit and do nothing and expect change to come, PMB don't have an economic blueprint, for him & his cohorts what they have proposed is at best a trial and error plan which is utopian & unrealisable.
Time they say will tell. Mark my words
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Hillzy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sometimes I just sit wonder wat all dis politician are using we d masses to do, just look at d new strategy dey won to use on we again lamido of all people. Before d general election I was able to be chance to watch a live chat on AIT which dis same Limido was d guest, he said " people in d north who will vote for APC is not be'cos d like APC but just be'cos of Buhari n wat he stand for" n now today look wat he came out wit so dat me n u will argue over it which will lead to insult n create hate between our selves, while him n is family are busy flexing d moni him n his sons stole. We need to wise up frm all d silly talk of all dis politician, they are only use us for their selfish aim n nothing more

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by oluamid(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vongsama:

Three things I'll tell u.

1) That was then n religion had not eaten into northern politics like now. Remember when ma favourite president (Yar'adua) died, most northerners were against Jonathan ascending n assuming d office, they prefer he resign. When he chose Sambo as VP, d whole north was against it, even d sultan of sokoto asked Sambo not to accept. Why? Because Sambo's deputy (late Patrick Yakowa) was a christian n dey didn't want a christian becoming governor in Kaduna. They prefer GEJ to chose from a state where both d gov n deputy r muslims.

2) Obasanjo and PDP we both knw were really good at rigging. Obasanjo as far as rigging is concern was unstoppable. Believe me he wud hav won 3rd term had d constitution been amended.

3) There was no extreme islamic sect in full operation. Remember d first advocacy of boko haram was extreme islam n d abolition of western education. They became a political tool letter bt they started as an islamic (religious) sect. Boko haram today hav succeeded in breeding to a large extend religious extremism in d mind of most northern muslims.

Now a lil assignment for u. Research n check out d dominant religion of the local governments n towns in d north mostly terrorised by BH, they r mostly christians. Ask urself how many muslim girls are among d abducted chibok girls. Not that BH do nt attack muslim or muslim settlement bt their victims r usually more christians than muslims. Do ur research n prove me wrong if u have any contradicting fact.

I am a northerner n lived d greater of ma life in d north. Am nt speculating, am talking based on first hand eye witness experience.

This is a response to your 3rd point. Are you saying with all sense of honesty that all the people Boko Haram are killing or kidnapping are Christians? That the various mosques that have been attacked and bombed were filled with Christians praying in them?

Bros, nobody says you shouldn't be biased but please, fear God even in your biasness. Respect the dead too. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Vongsama(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluamid:

This is a response to your 3rd point. Are you saying with all sense of honesty that all the people Boko Haram are killing or kidnapping are Christians? That the various mosques that have been attacked and bombed were filled with Christians praying in them?

Bros, nobody says you shouldn't be biased but please, fear God even in your biasness. Respect the dead too. Thank you.

Did u even read what I wrote to d end? I bet not. I never said they r ONLY christians. I said THEY ARE MOSTLY CHRISTIANS, the targets are usually communities with more christian inhabitants n I gave an example with chibok. What part of that statement don't u understand? BTW, I wasn't bias n I dnt hav to b to make ma points.
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by specimenC: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
lwise:

Thanks man for that nice reply.

The rigging for APC in the last general election was monumental, even here in Lagos.

Tinubu, Atiku,Amaethief are smooth criminals,you can hardly trace their track when they rob.

What's nice about the reply, how's bubu trryiing to islamise a country with over 40% christians, just how? You ppl sound like one who suffers from dementia. You have never made sense with this your islamisation bullshit and never will. How come do we have a pastor as His vice. Except ofcourse u have oda meaning for islamisation other than making nigeria an Islamic state. You talk like nigeria is being rule by fidel catsro, or a mugabe without the senate or Nass as the case may be. Would you as a person/xtian even allow it. Please consider ur brain an application nd start using it. As of now I think its domant.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by tarekamos: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Lamido said the unadulterated truth. Sheriff must be encouraged to continue in office. He has breathed life back into the PDP. Also, Lamido and other northern candidates who are interested in flying the party's flag at the next general elections should begin to make themselves visible. The PDP can ill afford to field an obscure politician. They must begin to air their views on national issues and provide alternative measures.

Wait a minute, is Modu Sherrif from Nigeria or Chad? I asked because he was part of the Chadian delegation that received Jonathan to Chad when he visited the country last year.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by specimenC: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sheggy13:

What truth? That APC played the religious card in the north during the last general elections and PDP did not? PDP played theirs both in the North and South, that's why you see Igbos hate APC and Buhari,accusing APC of being a Muslim party and Buhari of wanting to Islamize the country. Tell me who in APC openly boasted to the people in the north that their party have more muslims than the opposition during the campaigns in Niger state. These were the exact words of Namadi Sambo, during that campaign in Niger: “Our chairman is a Muslim; the Director General of our campaign is a Muslim likewise. I Namadina Namadina Sambo am a Muslim. It is only our presidential candidate that is a Christian.
“In APC, their chairman is a Christian, their Campaign Director General is a Christian and the Vice President is a Pastor. Now let me ask you, which between the parties has more Muslims?". So my brother, PDP have not learnt that religious bigotry cannot win you elections anymore. It's only in the SS and SE that such nonsense sells.

Exactly my point, as far as I aam concerned gej's Pdp brought about division along religion and tribal line. APC just took advantage of this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Sant1m: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wazobia12:
And who started the religion tactics wasnt it pdp? When they started by branding buhari an islamist jihadist and radical dey didn't know apc will react and change the play they thought they knew propaganda when the man in phd in propaganda(Lai Mohammed) was just looking at dem Lol. Thats also why apc didn't get any votes in the south south and south east cos if u queued to vote for apc u were branded a boko haram and a saboteur i wonder where they got it from. The deciding factor was the south west which jonathan and pdp underestimated so pls keep quiet PDP CAN NEVER EVER MAKE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA AGAIN even apc might not if dey dont buckle up but definitely never pdp. Maybe if they change thier name dey can decieve illiterates but as it stands now ph dey are dead.
The convention will explode PDP mark my word. a parallel PDP will be formed As a result. when they had the presidency it was easy for the president to decide who to project and others concurred. In a bid to position their lackeys for 2019 the battle will be fierce. I,e get your men into exco and you are sure of winning the ticket. PDP can't survive this, the clique of ex Govs and Govs want Sheriff and ex ministers don't want him, WHO WILL PREVAIL. PDP cannot survive the fruit of all they planted, they previously had national appeal but blew it in the face of religious sentiment against one man. Sheriff will help them to destroy the remnant of what is left.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by tarekamos: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Lamido said the unadulterated truth. Sheriff must be encouraged to continue in office. He has breathed life back into the PDP. Also, Lamido and other northern candidates who are interested in flying the party's flag at the next general elections should begin to make themselves visible. The PDP can ill afford to field an obscure politician. They must begin to air their views on national issues and provide alternative measures.

Wait a minute, is Modu Sherrif from Nigeria or Chad? I asked because he was part of the Chadian delegation that received Jonathan to Chad when he visited the country last year.
Ugosample:

That is not true bro.....
The middle belt most times determine who is president. No president can win without them.

It is determine by all the zones. No zone is less important.
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Misterdhee1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
When he was also an Apc Member, he was a Boko Haram according to Pdp Claims.. So Now that he is in Pdp as a chairman, does that change?? Hypocrite, shouting "hyprocisy"!
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by yinksman01: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Berrylite:
When will presidency go to the SE?
very soon
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Ugosample(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
tarekamos:

It is determine by all the zones. No zone is less important.

That is true
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by hamzeiy: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
ndcide:

I heard oyedepo very well, when he said the gate of hell will be open to the enemies of Nigeria. I don't need a lying APC and you with the penchant of twisting statements for political gains to tell me. Even when the church already responded to it.

And I insist that the gate of hell will be opened to the enemies of Nigeria irrespective of who they are. If it's to start with those who twist people's statement and rubbish their reputation for political sentiments, SO BE IT.

You could keep lying about the CAN president who offended you by supporting the president of his country even against political boko haram used to bully him out of power, while the first set of victims were members of CAN, who were being killed and churches were being bombed by Muslim terrorists. Let God be the judge. As for his jet, those who don't believe they can own a jet, can keep hating those who have. Those who died without owning a bicycle criticized those who bought motorcycle, those days. Keep with the level you want and criticize those above you. It's your choice.

For me I don't have to lie about what I saw with my eyes and heard in Lagos here. With imams preaching politics of Muslim president and 100 naira note under a canopy with men in front and women behind. I don't have to twist it like you.

Finally, let's move on and heal, we don't hate buhari, he is our president. The symbol of Nigeria sovereignty, no matter what, he is a great man. we don't want his sit but he should be the president of all because we knew what happened even if we pretend.
in as much i would not want engage in a lenghty discusion with you as your mind is already made up on falsehood.
you seem to be guilty of what youre accusing me.the CAN president has become a hero or a saint cuz he has a jet and i dont. yes i dont have a jet and i dont need one to live a comfortable life ,riches belongs to God and he gives it to whomsoever He wills but this dosnt change the fact that he got the jet from tax payers hard earned money..gej was never bullied out of the seat.He lost an election and was matured enough to concede defeat so accept it and move on.
finally i dont need to lie about your pastors campaignin for gej.they were suppose to be matured and stay away from giving all those stupid prophesy they did thereby destroying the reputation of their faith with their lies .in as much as certain afahs in lagos as you claim must have done what you said..it dosnt change the fact that your pastors did thesame..so whats the complain for.
gej would have lost the election a thousand times if he was to contest again with the likes of pmb in the face of his cluelessness on the menance of bokoharam..its a simple fact to lets move on pls.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by hamzeiy: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vongsama:

In the first place, I never said GEJ did well. In d second, I never said d media doesn't censor things especially d death of soldiers since Buhari took over. Hardly will u hear d report of dead soldiers bt they die everyday. Third u can't blame GEJ for d emergence of BH and dats because it was a northern islamic thing that was there before GEJ. Before 2011 elections, saint Buhari made a statement n d aftermath is jst d manifestations of what he said earlier.
The fourth and last thing I wanna say is jst dare u.
I dare u to say am wrong on ma submissions abt d north by stating it out here that u r not a northern muslim. Ofcus u r. Only northern muslims can hav no conscience or feel contempt, n still object my objective submissions.
offcourse i for one has never blamed gej fot the emergence of bokoharam.bh has been in existance since OBJs era. but he was clueless to think it was noting but an attempt by the northerners to take him out of power thereby not actin on it when due.gej is a good man. dont get me wrong.
but he is clueless about the troubles of the pple and he was voted out simple.
and yeah am a muslim and am not in support the bombings of churches or killings of non muslims in the name of religion for a fact it is unacceptable in islam but this dosnt change the fact that the muslims are grater victims of terrorism in this country for the simple reason that WE SAID NO TO THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTAINS AND INNOCENT PPLE BY BOKOHARAM.OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE KEEP KILLING THE NON MUSLIMS ONLY'
so we have suffered from bh for this position.its unfortunate that christains like you are blind to see that.anyway we dont care what you think.

finally this is an era of information technology..even an almajiri is on facebook as such no news can be censored as much as you try to.Buhari is wining the war against terrorism to be happy with it unless you where covertly happy in the past that nigerians are killed everyday in the past i see no reason why we should vote for a gej that dosnt care if we all die.
finally buhari has won the election.its almost a year now.
move on pls..have better things to do with your life

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by blowjohn(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
onexile:
OMG! This Man has really made my day.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the greatest Evil that has ever befallen Mankind is APC.

I have always knew this Party is fraudulent, little wonder they hypnotised their followers.

wanna ask something. Was it not this same modu sheriff guy that apologised to Boko Haram on the pages of newspapers after threats from the group?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by oluamid(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vongsama:

Did u even read what I wrote to d end? I bet not. I never said they r ONLY christians. I said THEY ARE MOSTLY CHRISTIANS, the targets are usually communities with more christian inhabitants n I gave an example with chibok. What part of that statement don't u understand? BTW, I wasn't bias n I dnt hav to b to make ma points.

You were bias bro because you made it seem Christians are more affected by the Boko Haram insurgency than Muslims. I can't even recall the last time a church attack was carried out but this year alone there have been more than 5 mosque bombings. As for the Chibok girls, its only coincidental that the school seem to have more of Christian students. Before and after the Chibok incident, there have been many more kidnappings of school children and whole communities where Christians are not so dominant. Remember the massacre in the all boys school? All the suicide bombings in the markets and IDP camps did not in anyway discriminate whether victims were Christians or Muslims.

My point? The insurgency is not favouring one religion above the other. Mind you, I'm specifically criticising your 3rd point.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Vongsama(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
hamzeiy:

offcourse i for one has never blamed gej fot the emergence of bokoharam.bh has been in existance since OBJs era. but he was clueless to think it was noting but an attempt by the northerners to take him out of power thereby not actin on it when due.gej is a good man. dont get me wrong.
but he is clueless about the troubles of the pple and he was voted out simple.
and yeah am a muslim and am not in support the bombings of churches or killings of non muslims in the name of religion for a fact it is unacceptable in islam but this dosnt change the fact that the muslims are grater victims of terrorism in this country for the simple reason that WE SAID NO TO THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTAINS AND INNOCENT PPLE BY BOKOHARAM.OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE KEEP KILLING THE NON MUSLIMS ONLY'
so we have suffered from bh for this position.its unfortunate that christains like you are blind to see that.anyway we dont care what you think.

finally this is an era of information technology..even an almajiri is on facebook as such no news can be censored as much as you try to.Buhari is wining the war against terrorism to be happy with it unless you where covertly happy in the past that nigerians are killed everyday in the past i see no reason why we should vote for a gej that dosnt care if we all die.
finally buhari has won the election.its almost a year now.
move on pls..have better things to do with your life

FYI, I never wish GEJ came back. I wasn't sure abt Buhari too bt now am sure he was d wrong choice too. Now I jst wish there was a beta candidate other dan pmb n gej. Again u shld knw dat d fact that's its been 11month is nt sometin u shld celebrate. U shld b ashamed for buhari cus he's doin worse dan wat he criticised while he was in d opposition. Everything is down to d worst. And ofcus, I use ma life well unlike some buharist like u who r zombies to d extent u can't admit one wrong move by buhari even if he confesses to an error.
U shld knw however, dat if he continues like dis, d same way gej was booted out, he will also. No one is immune to that. Thank God nigerians r wise n wiser now. We will continue to change govt n vote new people until one proves to b d right choice.
I believe in Nigeria bt I can't say d same abt buhari
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Vongsama(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluamid:

You were bias bro because you made it seem Christians are more affected by the Boko Haram insurgency than Muslims. I can't even recall the last time a church attack was carried out but this year alone there have been more than 5 mosque bombings. As for the Chibok girls, its only coincidental that the school seem to have more of Christian students. Before and after the Chibok incident, there have been many more kidnappings of school children and whole communities where Christians are not so dominant. Remember the massacre in the all boys school? All the suicide bombings in the markets and IDP camps did not in anyway discriminate whether victims were Christians or Muslims.

My point? The insurgency is not favouring one religion above the other. Mind you, I'm specifically criticising your 3rd point.

I just got a new definition from u. Other than churches, christians CANNOT be found anywhere else. Yes u said that. Otherwise what do u mean u can't remember d last time an attack was made on dem? So an attack in d commuinty doesn't affect christians. Wow, hw convenient. And ofcus by ur statement there r no christians in IDPs camps. All I said was d casualty is MORE not ABSOLUTE. Plus I did nt say BH r doin any religion a FAVOUR. All I said is their victims r nt accidentally targeted. They r critically selected n they make sure its more christian than muslim. I can confirm to u that the completely muslim dominated states in d NE r nt being terrorised by BH. Yea! BH hav become more political bt that doesn't mean they'v completely forgotten their initial objectives.
I'm not takin a fall for ma third point. Never.
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by oluamid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vongsama:

I just got a new definition from u. Other than churches, christians CANNOT be found anywhere else. Yes u said that. Otherwise what do u mean u can't remember d last time an attack was made on dem? So an attack in d commuinty doesn't affect christians. Wow, hw convenient. And ofcus by ur statement there r no christians in IDPs camps. All I said was d casualty is MORE not ABSOLUTE. Plus I did nt say BH r doin any religion a FAVOUR. All I said is their victims r nt accidentally targeted. They r critically selected n they make sure its more christian than muslim. I can confirm to u that the completely muslim dominated states in d NE r nt being terrorised by BH. Yea! BH hav become more political bt that doesn't mean they'v completely forgotten their initial objectives.
I'm not takin a fall for ma third point. Never.

Bros, are you knowingly misquoting me to suit your own ends? I'll answer your questions with quotes from my previous message.

You said:
I just got a new definition from u. Other than churches, christians CANNOT be found anywhere else. Yes u said that. Otherwise what do u mean u can't remember d last time an attack was made on dem? So an attack in d commuinty doesn't affect christians. Wow, hw convenient

What I said:
You were bias bro because you made it seem Christians are more affected by the Boko Haram insurgency than Muslims. I can't even recall the last time a church attack was carried out but this year alone there have been more than 5 mosque bombings. As for the Chibok girls, its only coincidental that the school seem to have more of Christian students.

You said:
And ofcus by ur statement there r no christians in IDPs camps. All I said was d casualty is MORE not ABSOLUTE. Plus I did nt say BH r doin any religion a FAVOUR. All I said is their victims r nt accidentally targeted. They r critically selected n they make sure its more christian than muslim. I can confirm to u that the completely muslim dominated states in d NE r nt being terrorised by BH. Yea! BH hav become more political bt that doesn't mean they'v completely forgotten their initial objectives.

What I said:
Before and after the Chibok incident, there have been many more kidnappings of school children and whole communities where Christians are not so dominant. Remember the massacre in the all boys school? All the suicide bombings in the markets and IDP camps did not in anyway discriminate whether victims were Christians or Muslims.

And just so you know, I lived many years of my life in the North too and I was directly, I repeat, I was directly affected by the Boko Haram insurgency. However, I won't go the cheap route which our politicians have taken and say it's a religious thing because IT ISN'T.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by Vongsama(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluamid:

Bros, are you knowingly misquoting me to suit your own ends? I'll answer your questions with quotes from my previous message.

You said:

What I said:

You said:

What I said:

And just so you know, I lived many years of my life in the North too and I was directly, I repeat, I was directly affected by the Boko Haram insurgency. However, I won't go the cheap route which our politicians have taken and say it's a religious thing because IT ISN'T.

True it isn't. I mean right now it isn't. Can u say it wasn't? It started as such n u can relate to d fact dat in d early days of bh, it strictly was. I recall d first muslim victim was an imam who openly opposed them. Remember I made a statement that said "before bh became political."
So before u look at the current situation, u shldnt forget d recent history and wat underlines the early days of their (bh) emergence.

And talkin about victims, I lost people in jos crisis n bh bombing. I narrowly escaped one of the bombings.
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by judondasylva(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na their business
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by codephela(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Berrylite:
When will presidency go to the SE?
Lool..maybe 2035 if God tarries till then,,the patient dog eats NO BONE!..
Re: How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido by yaki84: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
maasoap:
So, PDP didn't dominate North in the past? People voted for change, abeg drop all this religion mentality.

so people for north wey vote saraki voted change?
also those who voted tambuwal voted change?
abi na dogarà too na change dem vote?

u know why I mentioned those guys cos they were in pdp days before 2015 election. so if pdp was bad these guys contributed to it, voting these same people n tagging it change is pitiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos) / Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode / Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.