Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? (1275 Views)

No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / Deleted / MTN SIM Registration Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by Samtob4life: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Imagine I received a message from MTN few hours ago telling me that I have been given free N5000 airtime but i have to go and register my SIM card before I will be able to use it.

This is absolutely ridiculous! Even after participating in the previous SIM card registration on three different occasions. What is wrong with MTN?

Not everybody have that time to go and start queuing on long line again just because of what he or she had already done before and forgotten.

Am i the only one that got this message? If you received this message also from MTN, kindly let me know by commenting on the comments box below.

source: http://naijamobileng.com/forum2_theme_111257472.xhtml?tema=670

Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by RoyalBlak007: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
I got the text as well

I think it's high time I port..

Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
they now remind me to register again....every day
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by denedene(m): 2:10am On Apr 24, 2016
After over 10 years with emptyhen na 1k dem wan use entice me to register. Imagine! They shld come n collect the sim jare, i make that amount in one recharge with etisalat angry angry
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by Masanto: 4:43am On Apr 24, 2016
jeloser:
they now remind me to register again....every day
are u sure thats the only thing u wanna tell us?
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by overdrive(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Masanto:
are u sure thats the only thing u wanna tell us?

I wonder grin
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2016
I think you're correct, coz I saw a sizable crowd at the MTN office close to where I live!
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by XtraSmooth404: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Same here. And you know the annoying part? You can't even use the bonus credit! after the stress I went through to register again angry

Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by XtraSmooth404: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
I called 180 after getting a text about successful registration and the dude said I should give it 24hrs. Called back yesterday the lady who answered said "it'll still come". I've dialled *559*40# and I ain't seen no money. They gotta keep to their words! angry

Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Selected sims that were not captured properly would have to re register their sim
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by J4parry(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Captured properly how? I have done the registration at their offices four good times and I still received the message that's even after I was told I have successfully registered my line the last time I did that in PH. So there must be something wrong with their database because this is the height of incompetence.
Re: MTN Trying To Start SIM Card Registration Again? by XtraSmooth404: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls come o, MTN needs to see this.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Iphone Get Hot / How To Load Recharge Card On Techno Winpad / See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.