Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows (1276 Views)

How Much Is Samsung Galaxy S8, New In Nigeria / See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by Alphasunday(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is top notch information wink

Haters of itel where una dey,abeg show face angry grin grin

On 22nd of Oct 2016 @12pm Itel mobile organized a fans hangout for its fans all over nigeria, many graced the event with their presenc,lots of information and details was passed to all,
Also food n drinks went round,

Itel mobile staffs showcased its recently launched phones it1516 pro and it1556 plus both with 1GB ram,5000 mAh battery ,5.5 and 5 inch size respectively fans were allowed the privilege to go through the phones,trust me I checked the phones wella,looking for something to criticize about shocked,

kiss what caught my attention was the S11 series to be launched in November, guess what its coming with 6.0 yes the marshmallow android OS,I spent time going through the phone even took few shots here,

Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by acenazt: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Phone Wey I no fit ever use even if them dash me

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by yemmzzyy85: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
With smile capture, great and lovely event
Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by kio052001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
acenazt:
Phone Wey I no fit ever use even if them dash me
patience my guy OK, wait till he reach ya hand, and U'll testify
Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by acenazt: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
kio052001:

patience my guy OK, wait till he reach ya hand, and U'll testify
shaaarap
Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by kio052001(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
acenazt:
shaaarap
I no go blame U
Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by Whizpeter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Itel na [size=18pt] WASH!!![/size]

Rubbish Phone!!!
Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by Chipappii(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol. Smile capture wey dy my tecno l6 wey i buy in 2015 abi android 6.0 wey dem dy dash for free. Anytime i see an itel phone what comes into my mind are those times when they said most of our gadgets are projects by china school children grin.

When someone tells me he bought itel, i just look at him and shake my head.
Re: See Pictures: Something New In The Shadows by JAtoms: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Omoh, phone De like POWER BANK

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! / Two Days Old Tecno C9 For Sale / Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.