Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Heart Touching Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heart Touching Story (1305 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / I Just Got A Heart Break. / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heart Touching Story by seyiofficial(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
From my Archive Since the third inbox for today said they do not want their story posted let me share a bit of my own story. You know a lot of people think I just became wise over night but those who know my story will tell you I used to be like some of you who share your story with me. That is why I will never laugh at anyone no matter how silly their story is. Because I have been mocked and laughed at too. Just like people insult you here , I have also been insulted on account of my ignorance and naivety. You know I use to believe too that if you suffer for a man and tolerate his excesses he will choose you later abi marry you. I thought it was saintly to take a man's crap. I did not know what respect was. Infact my Ex used to tell me I was the woman he respected most in the world after his Mother and sisters . To him respect means I was the woman he came back to after every affair. I have been that woman who washes the clothes and clean the house and cook and still look like 10 million dollars. I have washed over 30 pairs of Jeans and chinos in one sitting. I have even cooked for village meeting. Any kind of thing you want to imagine a woman does for a man she loves, I have done them three or more times. I don't regret all that I will still do it for the next man but the worse thing I ever did to myself was let myself be disrespected over and over again. I see some of you Para here over calls from the side chic or main chic. Every kind of rat and girl you can think of have called me to warn me to leave our boyfriend alone. Even girls that have not written Junior WAEC when I got my first degree have be given the opportunity to insult me . I never fought a girl in fact some of them later became my friends. I tried everything I knew to become the perfect woman. Is not me Amanda that will see a girl's text message and start a fight over it for where?? I will criticize their English and drop the phone. I must be a virtuous wife by fire by force, I will not complain even when I did nothing happened .I was told that I was the girl his family knew so I should calm down. My own method of getting rid of the girls was being gooder than the last good and being there to welcome him back. Before I knew what was happening. It was one new girl every year. Once it ends with one and I want to sit down and rest and another one has arrived. The hustle was real. I was struggling to be relevant in his life. Before I knew what was happening I had wasted 8 years of my life trying to be the right woman for the wrong man. I had taken every thing. I had even stopped feeling any kind of pain. Infact I was used to the girls and the disrespect. I was not even being romanced like the girls I knew. He never remembers my birthday or was present for valentine or special days. If he manages to buy me a cloth on his numerous travels just know it is the same cloth for me and his latest side piece just different sizes. My friends would shout and shout and insult me for where. As you are talking I am dialing his number. It was like Jazz. Everybody was pitying me. The funny thing is this. We started out together from average to super rich. I went all the way with him. I have collected 200 naira with thank you, made better soup with 500 naira happily. No money we managed.If I had I brought we share. When the money came I still was not seeing it. Infact it is in story that I used to hear about my boyfriend's money or when I see a new car, or when he burns over a million shopping for himself meanwhile I was struggling to survive on just what my family provided and the ones I provided myself. So if you want to tell me about being in moneyless relationship I have been there. I have watched my man furnish a house for a side piece while I was looking for 20k to complete my rent of 150k. That is a man I suffered with but he never thought I deserved a break from being such a good girl. The worse thing that can happen to any woman is not to know when she is being disrespected and humiliated. A girl is somewhere today crying because her boyfriend walked into an occasion with another girl. I have been there thrice infact I was used to barging into girl friends and boyfriend. At least in her case the guy did not know. In my own case he knew I was there and did not even give a hoot. You think I left after that?? For where, He begs and I fly back into his arms. My greatest fear was that I did not want to start afresh with someone else , I mean this was the first man nah. I told God that I would marry the man I lost my virginity to. So I wanted to keep the vow I made to God . I also did not want to be that girl any man would say " I don chop am" so i stayed and took it all in. No way I will not break the record of that proverbs 31 woman. I must oh. But one day I met someone who really talked to me and told me I was better than this and I deserved better.He did not know what he did for me but I know and I never forget. I remembered everytime my family and friends have said it. Then one day, I looked into the mirror and really saw me. I was beautiful and men always turn to take a second look I knew I may end up marrying him when he was ready but was that the life I had to live with because i knew the cheating and disrespect will be carried into marriage. I was already making money of my own. What exactly was stopping me, why was I trapped? Because of fear of sex with someone else?? As God would have it the person who finally told me " Walk away " was his own sister for that and always I would ever be grateful to her. I summed up the courage, knelt down and ask God for forgiveness for letting another human being treat me like shit. I asked him to understand that I won't be keeping that virginity vow. I cried for myself, my lost years , losses and every hurt, made peace with myself, forgave him for all the hurt because whether or not I like it, I also gave room for it. I stood up wore my imaginary heels and walked out of his life forever. Is my life better?? Yes. Am I bitter about my experience?? No. Did it affect me ?? Yes Do I think all men are the same?? No Have I met a Better man?? YES!!!!!! Do I have the perfect life ?? No Do I think I am better off?? YES Will I go back to him if he came back repentant?? Not for a billion dollars in cash. Every time you let someone disrespect you. You indirectly tell God he made a mistake making you human, he should have made you a straw someone can make foot mats with.Don't ever let anyone play with you. Love should make you deliciously happy. If it does not then something is wrong . Don't be like me, don't waste your life hoping anybody will change or finally see you for the treasure you are. See yourself, love yourself and people will learn to love you the way you love yourself and respect you too. # MyStoryMyGlory. # loveyourselftheworldwilllearnfromyou
Re: A Heart Touching Story by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
embarassed seriously no strength to read dat
Re: A Heart Touching Story by halfricanadian(f): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry to b honest i perfectly understand you you have no idea the disrespect and humiliation not even a billion dollar cash with assets ontop can make me want that life again

I feel so sorry and just like u i av decided never to go back and to tink i made d decision today and i read this

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry they dont kno how it feels till they go through it i never did too bt right now i know too well

I'm proud to say i av been there too but i left and still kept walking nd moving
Re: A Heart Touching Story by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Summary abeg BTW, jeloser you look familiar.
Re: A Heart Touching Story by johnsmhelia15(m): 12:52am On Apr 24, 2016
am really touch.. i wil neva hurt any girl in my life again
Re: A Heart Touching Story by mostHandsome01: 1:59am On Apr 24, 2016
am sleepy, will read dis epistle tomaro!
Re: A Heart Touching Story by lokito: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
Nice write up. Every lady deserves a one-woman man
Re: A Heart Touching Story by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2016
So, who read that?

(1) (Reply)

She Took Away My Virginity And Broke My Heart.( Graphic Pic) / Which Number Are You? / Why I Like Lizzy Pussy Than That Of Nikky (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.