Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari (1353 Views)

“I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by kYjelly2: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by updatechange(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by kYjelly2: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2016
updatechange:
Funny buh why the aboki?

i don't know ooo, but na so we see am undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by faaz24: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2016
The clip was titled 'how youths destroyed..' there were also such 'intellectuals' that voted for GEJ in the 2015 elections.
Events leading to the elections was not rosy in the northern part of the country esp the issue of Boko haram, that issue nailed the coffin that bury the last administration. Those that live in the north can attest to it. Elctions are long gone, such reflections are unnecessary, I thought they say time heal wounds/pains fast.
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Just how short is the memories of some Nigerians, how do they justify the rather misplaced call to pray for Gen Buhari and do they need a special force to re-ignite their retentive memories to recollect the statement below

"If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood." Gen Muhammadu Buhari--------15th May 2012.

The question is, what happened in 2011?? In 2011, Gen Muhammadu Buhari the Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) failed the Presidential Election. What happened after his failure?? His foot-soldiers embarked on a massive slaughter of both members of the party (PDP), Common Citizens of Nigeria who voted for the PDP and Members of the National Youth Service Corps who were employed by the Independent National Electoral Commission. More than a 1,200 persons were brutally slaughtered in cold blood. This genocidal case is steal pending at the International Criminal Court (ICC) where Gen Buhari is the prime accused to face trial.

His statement above, translates to that if he loses the 015 election then it would this time result to a full scale war which is why it can be argued President Dr Jonathan for the sake of collateral damage should a war broke out, did not use force to prevent the massive rigging carried out in the North by the Fulani APC and their allies even Governor Kwankwaso testified to this rigging by his statement "We used almajiries to kick out President Jonathan". One of the major sponsor of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Minister Judas Rotimi Ameachi inadvertently stated that "If PDP wins the 2015 election, we (APC) will form a PARALLEL GOVERNMENT".............This is the clear evidence of the war planned by the Fulani but which would have consumed them even though they hope on Britain, France and the United States to fight the war for them.

A single kilometer of federal road has never been constructed for the past 10 months to compensate the ones damaged last rainy season and we're heading in to another rainy season which will prevent construction which means by December 2016, road infrastructures in Nigeria will be in limbo. Skyrocketing price of goods, services (electricity, fuel and telecommunication, poor internet service etc) and insecurity especially the ones perpetrated by his settler and foreign kinsmen (Fulani) who masquerade themselves as herdsmen yet presidential grasses is being imported to appease them instead of arresting and prosecuting these terrorists that terrorize Indigenous Nigerians upon their homelands, deprivation (the local farmers no longer subsidized fertilizer which President Jonathan ensured they get which means food prices will hardly come down since there is less farming meaning less production and therefore Nigeria will depend on importation of even pepper. No data of unemployed, renegaded from promise to pay unemployed graduates and basing reason on lack of data when there are verifiable avenues for data collation.

Education has been Islamized (merging of Christian Religious Knowledge to Islamic Studies) to water the grounds for Arabic Colonization which is Mallam Buhari's ultimate goal and the only certificate he could produce is his elementary six certificate on Arabic while the rest is history. Don't ask anybody to pray rather pressure the National Assembly to impeach the blood sucking demon but it is a pity that gullible Nigerians are currently being hoodwinked by deranged folks to think that the National Assembly is the problem hence, just as they arranged #BringBackOurGirls which I told Nigerians was scam and finally many started seeing that it is indeed a scam, same way they have arranged #OccupyNASS and #SaveNASS which is also scams aimed at giving the Presidency total control and full extraordinary powers against the tenets of democracy. The Problem in Nigeria right now is the Presidency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by Standing5(m): 3:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Same intellectuals once voted for a Southerner, GEJ, and even matched for him to be President.
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 5:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Really?
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2016
Dear macfarland:

All i ask if for you to provide video evidence or audio evidence or even a link apart from the ones we know to justify your claims

so many news papers have come out to retract what they said about Buhari and so many statements credited to PMB has been refuted

for instance , making country ungovernable was never said by Buhari so share me an evidence and i'll respect you
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by texazzpete(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2016
As more and more revelations show up about how taxpayer money was being shared to Pdp loyalists in the past administration, I thank God everyday that Nigerians rose up to vote out GEJ and Pdp.

Whatever your opinion of Buhari as a President is, at least in 2015 Nigerians sent a message...such open non-performance will not be tolerated anymore.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by Pidggin(f): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2016
I thank God for the hardship that is being experienced in every region. These people will surely starve until they do not have the energy to display such disrespect and destruction again.

Now that Sai Buhari is in power, una go suffer get sense by force grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by TippyTop(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2016
texazzpete:
As more and more revelations show up about how taxpayer money was being shared to Pdp loyalists in the past administration, I thank God everyday that Nigerians rose up to vote out GEJ and Pdp.

Whatever your opinion of Buhari as a President is, at least in 2015 Nigerians sent a message...[size=14pt]such open non-performance will not be tolerated anymore[/size].

And the Minister for Petroleum and Nigeria's de facto Supreme Leader is performing wonders abi?

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by Gbawe: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2016
texazzpete:

Whatever your opinion of Buhari as a President is, at least in 2015 Nigerians sent a message...such open non-performance will not be tolerated anymore.

Exactly. If Buhari does not move Nigeria forward in the time he has then he too will be voted out. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by naijareferee: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

Exactly. If Buhari does not move Nigeria forward in the time he has then he too will be voted out. Simple as that.

you think u can vote out a northerner not more a fulani man.

How many of them have ever been voted out.

Shagari was by fulani military
power stayed in the north until 1999. Then a pseudo northerner came in as obj....
Watch out... It will be back to back northern rule.
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2016
texazzpete:

Where did Buhari election campaign funds come from?

Is it because no one is investigating?
Re: Look At The Intellectuals That Voted For Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Gbawe:

Fool yourselves. He was never voted in and will never be voted out no matter how badly he performs.
Nigeria is now a DICTATORSHIP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign / Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others / Buhari Certificate:  femi Falana Amongst The SANs Defending Buhari!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.