Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush (432 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / 'How I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Teenage Daughter' / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Puberty ushers you into a differrent world , suddenly you have this body changes and evolution of affections for the opposite sex . And one of the weird feelings you have is attraction for people older than you. So here comes the Q : Who is your celebrity teenage crush ? For me it was Stephanie . Then she was not married and so I often dreamt making her my wife.
Re: Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Rihanna!

Damn I love that lady ehn.

My highschool english teacher cheesy , her beauty just dy make me misbehave for class, I go come dy do like mumu!

One further mathematics corper like that... Chai, me and my guys just dy trip for her like shiit! We go con dy help her carry books upandan, we go dy go her office for xplanation of what we knw already..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry
Re: Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush by possibilita(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2016
RihAna,till day her beautiful smile and succulent lips still lingers in my heart,my crush 4 her made me hate everything about chris brown I feel there is charm under that her umbrella and beauty because am standing under her umbrella

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over It / Hello / ONLINE DATING - What You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.