Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise (18181 Views)

Buhari Will Shock Opposition In 2019 – Senator Arise / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by Generalkorex(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Congrat
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by yaki84: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2016
blackpanda:

U completely got it wrong. Other countries started looking for alternatives long before the oil meltdown. But our dumb clueless president jonathan kept wasting our resources on his friends and cronies!

those countries u r talking of are they running a pseudo-federalism we r practising where states r dependent on the federal govt for survival?
Jonathan shared or wasted our resourses with his friends n cronies, sure he did. those his friends r first the 36 state govrs n the rest. abi d entire monies nigeria generated thru sales of oil during his tenure was it spent by fed govt alone?
I know u will say 52-48percent sharing formula, n I will ask u na states dey pay all d security personnel both army, police n paramillitary?
na states dey run n fund universities?
na states dey pay judiciary?

na states dey pay inec, efcc, dss, icpc?
in uSA na true federalism dem practice, every states explore n exploit their resources, pay certain levies to fed govt, in russia d same thing, in saudi arabia d same thing, in qatar the same thing. their states r not dependent on the federal for monthly allocation.
show me one country that practice our type of govt that is a developed nation.
or shut d Bleep up forever.
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by baloo(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Scam!, Dasukigate is a Scam.
pls wake up.
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by Controversialad: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Ndi oshi
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by caleb404: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2016
blackpanda:

U completely got it wrong. Other countries started looking for alternatives long before the oil meltdown. But our dumb clueless president jonathan kept wasting our resources on his friends and cronies!

Yes o, even the current he-goat that is the president now has budgeted lots of funds to look for the same oil in the North. Maybe he thinks like a cow though, i'm not to sure... what do you think, Zombie??
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Bros have you heard the saying "God help those who help themselves"

its a demonic statement and its not biblical
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by alizma: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Whilst other oil producing countries were looking for ways to diversify their economy, Bubu as presidential candidate was boasting Naira parity with the dollar and oil stabilization yada yada yada.
if you blame the man who was campaigning then, what do u tell the man who was uncharged then?
this hatred will kill you if you don't repent. you better run to nearby church and confess your sins of hatred.
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by 7lives: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2016
blackpanda:

When the Europeans and Americans were experiencing economic meltdown, jonadumbo and his crew were busy selling crude oil at an average of 100-124 dollars and wasting the money believing that the party will continue.
The economy of this country is bad, but it could have been worse, I personally cannot understand how Buhari government have managed to keep this country afloat, even Greece with small population and an endless bail out funds is still in total ruins economically.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by TippyTop(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
bigcil2:

If you can help yourself, then, you do not need God's help. God is the helper of the helpless. That quote of God helping those who help.............. Is from the pit of hell.

Just fold your hands and wait for God to solve your problems. I wish you Good luck.
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by TippyTop(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
its a demonic statement and its not biblical

Okay
Don't help yourself, wait for God.
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by TeamSimple(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=44987136][/quote]. Am sure you didn't read his response to that question
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by excomarow(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2016
buharisbae:
abeg click like if you think Nigeria's a fvckd up country

Eyaaa, so u allow those politicians to fvck you up.
That means you are fvckd up, I mean real fvcking fvckd up
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by Bondesniger(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2016
yeye de smell

The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it lose and it will defend itself”
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Okay
Don't help yourself, wait for God.
my help come from God alone
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by Raziii(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2016
blackpanda:

you again! LOL
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by zoomzoom(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2016
..and he then ventured into politics..and in his reelection bid,was implicated in a case of a missing grandma INEC state returning officer.who later resurfaced with loads of tall tales.
Re: How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise by bigcil2(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
TippyTop:

Just fold your hands and wait for God to solve your problems. I wish you Good luck.
No! That's not what am saying here. Folding your arms doing nothing is laziness, God doesn't condone laziness. But when you say heaven help does who help themselves, you remove Grace that helps anyone who works, and says it's all done by oneself and not initiated by God. God help us all... We are saying the same thing but that quote is the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Kwankwaso’s Son-in-law As Kano Governorship Flagbearer / Juliet Ibekaku Rejects Ekweremadu’s Senatorial Victory / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.