Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo (36580 Views)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by INTERMAN: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
wetin
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Adatob(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
This looks funny but it isn't supposed to be. grin grin

Domestic violence/ spousal abuse is not a joke.

#stoptheviolence

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Sard(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
What's the idea behind this?
it doesn't look in anyway reasonable to me tbh.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:
Obviously photo shopped, he was standing on a stool in the original picture before the background was changed but nice concept all the way

Oh really? Sherlock!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by HaneefahRN(f): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lolz grin
What are they trying to pass across undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by victorazy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:
Obviously photo shopped, he was standing on a stool in the original picture before the background was changed but nice concept all the way

Ur correct.
....But it can easily be just a jump
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Joyce28(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
She wan kill d man before nii
Na wa!
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
You just showed her how to end your life at her convenience time
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by SerialDigits(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin The return of Mother confessor...
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by MissingBudget: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by princechiemekam(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
adesegun121:
grin grin grin

endtime couple grin grin

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF THE COUPLE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/checkout-this-hilarious-pre-wedding.html
. Waalahi,serious one oooooo original End time Couple
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by habsydiamond(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
I think, this is the vampire diary season 8 ooo. The guy no even get intestine at all. Oga oooo.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol endtime violent wifey

Thankfully, Mimzy is neither an endtime girl, nor violent. She is kind, beautiful and nice.
Support TeamMimzy for Miss NL!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Excelsior12(f): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
lolsss. Undertaker weds Kelvin Owen lolsss. Undertaker weds Kelvin Owen
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mother confessor
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by TheFLIRT(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by coolebux(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by ygenius: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
God save from Karachika
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:

Did you observe that the woman's arm wasn't fully stretched and the man is standing on his toes.
It's 'photoshoped' but doesn't fit your explanation.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by segzyogondus(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na so her face b so no blame her cos no smile at all....Na wa for pics
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by PetroDolla3: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
jerryunit48:
Ha! Dis one na for Ghana because I trust my naija guys won't allow this
na for Ghana? Where is your evidence? Stop taking like a f00l, huh? Arrant crap!
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by jerryunit48: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
PetroDolla3:
na for Ghana? Where is your evidence? Stop taking like a f00l, huh? Arrant crap!
You are the fool here can't you see am only just trying to cover up for naija guys and my statement was just saying this could be anywhere but naija , I really did not mean it happened in Ghana
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by ojocontidax: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
adesegun121:
Lol serious matter ...The lady is sure not smiling!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/checkout-this-hilarious-pre-wedding.html
; Haha
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lordabas:
Hahaha that man will be the one washing plate and doing all house chores at home

Even for bed na the woman go dey ontop grin

Typical African Man Hmmmn!!! What's wrong when a man does all you listed?
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by PetroDolla3: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
jerryunit48:
You are the fool here can't you see am only just trying to cover up for naija guys and my statement was just saying this could be anywhere but naija , I really did not mean it happened in Ghana
I don't blame a goat like you. I blame that smelly, ugly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a stvpid magg0t like you! Damburuba shege! You mentioned Ghana didn't you, F00l! You said this can't be shitnigeria, this must be Ghana, or done stvpid sh1t like that and now you open your rotten mouth to exchange words with me, instead of admitting your crass stvpidity? Fuckeduppedness!
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by jerryunit48: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
PetroDolla3:
I don't blame a goat like you. I blame that smelly, ugly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a stvpid magg0t like you! Damburuba shege! You mentioned Ghana didn't you, F00l! You said this can't be shitnigeria, this must be Ghana, or done stvpid sh1t like that and now you open your rotten mouth to exchange words with me, instead of admitting your crass stvpidity? Fuckeduppedness!
You are just a low life gay who can't comprehend simple thing , why am I wasting my time here ,just gerarohere. Quote me again and die
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo by PetroDolla3: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2016
jerryunit48:
You are just a low life gay who can't comprehend simple thing , why am I wasting my time here ,just gerarohere. Quote me again and die
thunder fire your blokos,ediot! Fvck you, retarded gay dog! How is it my fault that you live in a confirmed sh1thole?

How is it my fault that most people in zoogeria feed from dustbins?

Sh1thead dumbass! Go fvck your mother, magg0t!

Dummy the dumb dumb! Such a disgusting piece of trash! Arrant nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.