Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges (34315 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister / Encounter With DSS @ MM Intl Airport-madukar Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
lestat:

[s]It never ceases to amaze me how this rubbish website is able to create a new breed of id1ot every other month?

Last year it was the mentally deraned group calling them selves PRI Biafra goup or IPOB, these f00ls lableled themsleves the mouth piece of Igbos!! They assumed all Igbos are in support of their mad dream called biafra, but alas the reality has shocked them from their drug adled stupor.

Now the new breed of id1ots are the anti IPOB, who decide to label all Igbos IPOB? How stup1d are you guys? You are just as dumb as the f00lish IPOB themselves!

What makes you think any of you are more of a buhari supporter than others?
Does tribe give u an automatic pro buhari license ?

I was in the UK during the campaign, I used my money to print pro change t-shirts and share to my Nigerian friends all across Tyne side!

We coaxed anyone travelling to Nigeria to ensure their family vote buhari !!

And I am igbo! Not Yoruba not Delta not Hausa!

Forget the rubbish rigged results inec announced fro. South East !! And stop labelling all Igbos IPOB!
So come 2019 if I am not impressed by Buhari and decide to vote against him I now become IPOB?

F00ls!!!![/s]

Trash!

Secret police all over the world pulls people aside to answer one or two question at the airport, especially, those on their watch list for whatever reason. It's no big deal. His flight wasn't delayed or cancelled and he wasn't manhandled in any way. So, what's the point writing this piece if not to direct attention to his hate filled blog? The guy is an attention seeking IPOB blogger.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by BlueMagic2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
They couldn't mess with you because you are an American. Which is why i will never fly with the useless Nigerian passport
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunmsg:

Trash!

Secret police all over the world pulls people aside to answer one or two question at the airport, especially, those on their watch list for whatever reason. It's no big deal. His flight wasn't delayed or cancelled and he wasn't manhandled in any way. So, what's the point writing this piece if not to direct attention to his hate filled blog? The guy is an attention seeking IPOB blogger.

Come on!!! Do you have any proof he is! Though I haven't checked his blogg , I can't say for sure,but my point Is why are are are certain he is an IPOB member? Any proof to share with us? Or are you concluding based on sentiments!
Like i Said only an id!ot would label someone IPOB just because they speak against the ruling party
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
niceprof:
Smart guy .Teaching them the ABC of modern day episonage.

Chief, how "espionage" take enter the matter
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
lashout1:
Some how I wish someone in the past acted right or wrong to tilt the origin of my parents to Ghana or Liberia.

This is the hand you've been dealt. Make the most if it. Some people were born retar/ded, blind or even without limbs. Trust me, if bad governance is the only problem you have, you are blessed.

If you set your mind to it, you can live in most countries of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Daplux4: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
LMFashions:

Are u now a wailer? Since when? o: o: o:

Are u suprise, this is just the begining
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
The bitter truth is ,as criticisms of this government gets louder and louder,DSS intimidation of this government will get more rampant .
Nigerians should just brace up for the challenges ahead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by oluamid(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
So he is a computer that grabs and stores info in split seconds. An officer that brings out an id when he comes for an arrest,do they keep showing u d id or they would just bring it out and put it back immediately? And then since the post was made on his facebook page you can search facebook to trace his blog name. Or you can google him. My own is that it is high time this administration stopped using the DSS as an intimidation tool. If truelly wrote against Nigeria and happened to be a US citizen what stopped them from arresting him? Had it been d DSS channel dis type of energy in arresting d HerdsMen there evil activities would have been a history by now.

Anyone can write anything and especially with the kind of disquiet currently out there regarding the President, it shouldn't come as a shock to you that anybody can come up with things just to make him look bad in the public eye. I can write such too, all it takes is a bit of creativity and voila, there is an evil cabal after me. For avoidance of doubt, here's his conclusion:

My experience is portrayal of how low the political corrupt cabal in Nigeria can descent to intimidate free citizens, deprived them free speech. If a little guy like me could be trailed online what about the big guys that live by the pen.

Just for the sake of argument lets say he was truly accosted, why did he just conclude that this 'cabal' (by which he meant the present APC govt) has anything to with it. Buhari is now the DG of DSS? And yeah, I still insist he gives names or descriptions cos I'm not going to take his word for it.

You and this guy can oppose the present govt, but you don't need to start making every little thing look as if it is a persecution. Just last week, a police van packed in my street and policemen started arresting passers-by randomly without telling them what exactly they had done wrong. I guess I should blame the 'cabal' for that also.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by niceprof: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Chief, how "espionage" take enter the matter

A Nigerian ,entering Nigeria,on a Nigerian visa, but with an American passport.That simply beats the Nigerian spy officers bro.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluamid:

Anyone can write anything and especially with the kind of disquiet currently out there regarding the President, it shouldn't come as a shock to you that anybody can come up with things just to make him look bad in the public eye. I can write such too, all it takes is a bit of creativity and voila, there is an evil cabal after me. For avoidance of doubt, here's his conclusion:

Just for the sake of argument lets say he was truly accosted, why did he just conclude that this 'cabal' (by which he meant the present APC govt) has anything to with it. Buhari is now the DG of DSS? And yeah, I still insist he gives names or descriptions cos I'm not going to take his word for it.

You and this guy can oppose the present govt, but you don't need to start making every little thing look as if it is a persecution. Just last week, a police van packed in my street and policemen started arresting passers-by randomly without telling them what exactly they had done wrong. I guess I should blame the 'cabal' for that also.
My dear you can blame who ever you like for what ever thats your business. He did not point a gun to your throat and say you must beleive him. And did you see where he said he was expecting them to come for him on his arrival not his departure. Which means there were somethings he might have revealed in the said write up which gullibles like some people would not comprehend and which made them to come for him.

1 Like

Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by oluamid(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
My dear you can blame who ever you like for what ever thats your business. He did not point a gun to your throat and say you must beleive him. And did you see where he said he was expecting them to come for him on his arrival not his departure. Which means there were somethings he might have revealed in the said write up which gullibles like some people would not comprehend and which made them to come for him.

Alright then. But note that you don't need all those snide comments to pass your points across. We can disagree doesn't mean we have to become sarcastic. I'm not gullible, just a concerned Nigerian. Have a good one.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
oluamid:

Alright then. But note that you don't need all those snide comments to pass your points across. We can disagree doesn't mean we have to become sarcastic. I'm not gullible, just a concerned Nigerian. Have a good one.

Some times we need the snide comments o! But since you have pointed out that you are not gullible its ok.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Leez(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
lestat:

It never ceases to amaze me how this rubbish website is able to create a new breed of id1ot every other month?

Last year it was the mentally deraned group calling them selves PRI Biafra goup or IPOB, these f00ls lableled themsleves the mouth piece of Igbos!! They assumed all Igbos are in support of their mad dream called biafra, but alas the reality has shocked them from their drug adled stupor.

Now the new breed of id1ots are the anti IPOB, who decide to label all Igbos IPOB? How stup1d are you guys? You are just as dumb as the f00lish IPOB themselves!

What makes you think any of you are more of a buhari supporter than others?
Does tribe give u an automatic pro buhari license ?

I was in the UK during the campaign, I used my money to print pro change t-shirts and share to my Nigerian friends all across Tyne side!

We coaxed anyone travelling to Nigeria to ensure their family vote buhari !!

And I am igbo! Not Yoruba not Delta not Hausa!

Forget the rubbish rigged results inec announced fro. South East !! And stop labelling all Igbos IPOB!
So come 2019 if I am not impressed by Buhari and decide to vote against him I now become IPOB?

F00ls!!!!
first of i p o b is nt deranged or wateva u call it
2nd there's no way u expect igbos to vote a pro yoruba party with a hausa candidate wen dy have jonathan frm their own region its just impossible
oh and if a referendum is held in se today more than 95% will vote for u knw wat
so no the inec results for se were nt rigged wen compared to underage children voting for dia oga
as for those that tag anytin se i p o b well u cannot cure madness wit madness but u can ignore a lunatic
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by obstead200(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Caseless:
Ipodic trash!
even though I am an igbo man, and also someone who believes there is quite some logic and purpose in the Biafran cause, I must still agree that u are right. The madukar orji is talking pure trash. Just a nonentity seeking cheap publicity for his blog. And going about it in a very distasteful manner.
This is one thing I hate about my igbo brothers. Some of them are so small minded that they don't care about the big damage they do to an entire society as long as they put food on the table for themselves.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Leez:

first of i p o b is nt deranged or wateva u call it
2nd there's no way u expect igbos to vote a pro yoruba party with a hausa candidate wen dy have jonathan frm their own region its just impossible
oh and if a referendum is held in se today more than 95% will vote for u knw wat
so no the inec results for se were nt rigged wen compared to underage children voting for dia oga
as for those that tag anytin se i p o b well u cannot cure madness wit madness but u can ignore a lunatic

Your points are very well noted but I beg to differ, did Nnamdi Kanu and his men hold any poll before they chose to assume that we all want biafra?
See biafra was founded on a noble idea to stop an attempted genocide then by the late Ojukwu!
That was a step necessary for the time not now!
Now while there are arguments of marginalization and such is attempting to establish a republic the solution?
Where did they get this idea that Igbos want biafra ?
A referendum was held in the united kingdom and northern Ireland recently to know if the IRA ideology of Independence was wanted by all? Guess what? To everyone's surprise the people voted against Independence!!
So don't be so sure Igbos will vote for biafra I can tell you factually that nnamdi Kanu would be shocked !!
Tell me why you would me an average Igbo man want biafra?
Are the South Eastern governors more responsible or more honest than those in the North and West ? No way!!
They are as corrupt and criminal as their colleagues!!
So why is so appealing in telling me to come to a republic that would still be run by theives and crooks? Am I so ignorant?
Mr man if you want biafra start by holding all the South Eastern governors accountable!
Let then show exemplary leadership but investing in local industries , education, security , roads , housing etc
So until the South eat shows us reasons why we should believe in something besides tribal hate or religious sentiments forget this nonsense!
As far as I am concerned biafra is nothing but a rouse to garner popularity and money
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by 90xtr3r: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
It's no longer a secret that many people have been masquerading online as Igbos to attempt to buy some legitimacy to their campaigsn of calumny against the Igbo Nation...
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Caseless: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
obstead200:
even though I am an igbo man, and also someone who believes there is quite some logic and purpose in the Biafran cause, I must still agree that u are right. The madukar orji is talking pure trash. Just a nonentity seeking cheap publicity for his blog. And going about it in a very distasteful manner.
This is one thing I hate about my igbo brothers. Some of them are so small minded that they don't care about the big damage they do to an entire society as long as they put food on the table for themselves.
you are the most brilliant ibo guy I've met on this forum; your post is devoid of that typical emotional display most ibo people on this forum are known for.

Thumbs up!
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by 90xtr3r: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
lestat:

Your points are very well noted but I beg to differ, did Nnamdi Kanu and his men hold any poll before they chose to assume that we all want biafra?
See biafra was founded on a noble idea to stop an attempted genocide then by the late Ojukwu!
That was a step necessary for the time not now!
Now while there are arguments of marginalization and such is attempting to establish a republic the solution?
Where did they get this idea that Igbos want biafra ?
A referendum was held in the united kingdom and northern Ireland recently to know if the IRA ideology of Independence was wanted by all? Guess what? To everyone's surprise the people voted against Independence!!
So don't be so sure Igbos will vote for biafra I can tell you factually that nnamdi Kanu would be shocked !!
Tell me why you would me an average Igbo man want biafra?
Are the South Eastern governors more responsible or more honest than those in the North and West ? No way!!
They are as corrupt and criminal as their colleagues!!
So why is so appealing in telling me to come to a republic that would still be run by theives and crooks? Am I so ignorant?
Mr man if you want biafra start by holding all the South Eastern governors accountable!
Let then show exemplary leadership but investing in local industries , education, security , roads , housing etc
So until the South eat shows us reasons why we should believe in something besides tribal hate or religious sentiments forget this nonsense!
As far as I am concerned biafra is nothing but a rouse to garner popularity and money

Were you ever defrauded by IPOB? Did anybody collect your money to fund IPOB? Is it the monetary contributions of your people that's been used to run the affairs of IPOB? What then is your problem?

Do you know how much the government and its agents must have offered NK to jettison self-determination?

If your lies hold any water, why have the government invested so much money in evil propaganda and hirelings and targeting and killing over 10 unarmed protesters in Aba?
Why are many of you earning a living on pay-per-post basis and masquerading as SE and SS people to attempt to quench the call for self-determination?

Did you not read about the $19,000,000 (#4,275,000,000) the government committed in June 2015 to buy up SATLINK&RR media just to stop Radio Biafr* and the attempt failed to stop RB from blaring?

Come to think of this: Why do you think the government and those who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption are quick to threaten war and resort to violence as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum?

It's not for you to dictate to Igbos how they should live.
Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people.

You lots have ranted ceaselessly that it's only the jobless who don't own anything outside SE that want Biafr*. Some of you mischievously boasted that up to 95% of Igbos don't want Biafr*. Then why do you lots lose sleep and have terrible nightmares for the remaning 5%?

Why are you so bothered about the 5%?

You lots even went further to amuse yourselves and boasted that IPOB was only an online thing. Some of you even threatened to deal with Igbos should Radio Biafr* reach Lagos. And since 2015 RB has been blaring in Lagos and some of you confused bigots even tune in to hear the latest truth for your emancipation.

Later your slogan was no longer, "IPOB, go offline and protest". When your lies were bursted you lots shamelessly and cowardly resorted to, "IPOB, come to Lagos and protest". And Igbos in Lagos protested in Lagos and Abuja to your shame.

You're not so much bothered about Boko-Haram causing untold carnage in the NE or the Fulani herdsmen marauding the Middle-belt and the South.

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

With obvious injustices and imbalances in the polity against the SE region, they have fared far better and will be much greater without other regions.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction reeks of hypocrisy and only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.

No one has got the moral right to impose on another his/her self-centred way of reasoning.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

If we are really one, you need not to drum it into my head for me to understand.
You need to stop lying to yourselves and acknowledge the real situation. Many Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you.

We are totally different in many ways and have nothing in common. And the earlier you understand these facts and channel your energies towards OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by pomide(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2016
I think I'd commend the Nigerian SS for actually trailing and nailing someone cheesy
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Bbklopsy: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
drss1:
see why we call nigeria a zoo buari hates criticism like ebola.
GEJ remains d best democrate model in Africa.
how do i access d article, ll love to atleast read it
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Bbklopsy: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
drss1:
see why we call nigeria a zoo buari hates criticism like ebola.
GEJ remains d best democrate model in Africa.
how do i access d article
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Bbklopsy: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
how do i access d article,
Re: Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges by Ngozi123(f): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
seunmsg:

Trash!

If that was the case then they wouldn't have intercepted him at the end of his journey; they would have enquired about his intentions when he was going into the country instead. If he really was a danger to the country, wouldn't you want him stopped before he could do anything harmful? The fact that they didn't question him then shows that they wanted to arrest him, and do so without anyone knowing about his whereabouts- they wanted him to be caught unawares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Fubara Arrives Rivers Assembly To Present Budget (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.