Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

God Loves Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Loves Ugly (5045 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2016
God loves ugly, and so should you. Love makes beautiful, its up to you.

Its so crazy, the way people are bashed based on their looks. I believe in taking people and dealing with them based On what they have to offer, and not based on looks. Unless we are operating on a level where its all about looks. In that case, I will ask ugly to stay at home.

All over the world, even though people Who are good looking get doors open for them, even the so called Ugly people work hard to get things, and as a result, can maintain what life offers them, unlike the good looking ones. . . Who are careless in life because they dont work hard for what they have.

Even in relationships...
Those considered the most beautiful such as Kim kardashian, Brittany Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry... all these pretty ladies have been through failed marriages. But look at David and Tamela Mann. One marriage, going strong for many years. With all their looks, those beauties cant maintain a relationship that lasts for so long.

Therefore, if your mind is in the dirt, thinking your beauty is all you need in life, you need a reset. Beauty may open doors, but it doesnt keep you in the room.

Also, if you are ugly, remember God loves you, and people should love you too without lying to you that you are beautiful. People should accept you, and you should love yourself and focus on ur other talents. Beauty is not a talent... its just an advert of a product that may or may not be good enough.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Lordabas: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
God loves everyone.

2 Likes

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Lol... so this is addressed to all "ugly"?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Lordabas:
God loves everyone.

But sometimes we forget. So its necessary to point things out.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Coming from some who is extremely pretty and cute AF, wow!

I agree tho, but I think the topic should be "God loves everyone"! IJS

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Both ugly and beautiful are creations of God. All to the glory of his name.
Re: God Loves Ugly by vizkiz: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
God hates nothing but sin. He even loves sinners. So don't be sentimental with looks to get people's approval

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2016
open useless thread. God loves ugly .. so wat are u trying to tell us... wat do u expect .
u want God to hate them ....looking for attention ehn.??

2 Likes

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2016
jeloser:
open useless thread.
God loves ugly ..
so wat are u trying to tell us... wat do u expect .

u want God to hate them ....looking for attention ehn.??
Easy easy, cool down.. Ahan, na fight?

I trip o!
Re: God Loves Ugly by alobright17(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Its so crazy, the way people are bashed based on their looks. I believe in taking people and dealing with them based On what they have to offer, and not based on looks. Unless we are operating on a level where its all about looks. In that case, I will ask ugly to stay at home.

All over the world, even though people Who are good looking get doors open for them, even the so called Ugly people work hard to get things, and as a result, can maintain what life offers them, unlike the good looking ones. . . Who are careless in life because they dont work hard for what they have.

Even in relationships...
Those considered the most beautiful such as Kim kardashian, Brittany Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry... all these pretty ladies have been through failed marriages. But look at David and Tamela Mann. One marriage, going strong for many years. With all their looks, those beauties cant maintain a relationship that lasts for so long.

Therefore, if your mind is in the dirt, thinking your beauty is all you need in life, you need a reset. Beauty may open doors, but it doesnt keep you in the room.

Also, if you are ugly, remember God loves you, and people should love you too without lying to you that you are beautiful. People should accept you, and you should love yourself and focus on ur other talents. Beauty is not a talent... its just an advert of a product that may or may not be good enough.

God's love knows no bound.
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder.
in God's sight there is nothing like ugly or beauty.

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2016
Its not about been pretty its about the heart
God looks at the heart most

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2016
You people sef. God loves Ugly is a popular phrase. We know God loves everyone. But what has this got to do with attention kwa? Or approval? Jordin Sparks sang God loves Ugly, Athmosphere did too, and a few books have been titled same. Nobody queried the title. Pls relieve yourselves of your bitterness.

Cc jeloser, vizkiz.

Let your heart be beautiful at all times. Stop being bitter cos God doesnt like a ugly heart
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2016
alobright17:

God's love knows no bound.
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder.
in God's sight there is nothing like ugly or beauty.

Very true
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Very true
....hmmm...
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
You people sef. God loves Ugly is a popular phrase.

Don't blame them, they don't know.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:

I agree tho, but I think the topic should be "God loves everyone"! IJS

Im taking down my pic. Think its better to b anon. here.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Ay04z(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Even in relationships...

Kim kardashian fail marriage op go home u re drunk...
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Easy easy, cool down.. Ahan, na fight?
I trip o!
AirSultan:
Na wa oh, bros you seem to be besotted with this chick oh, shuu. You don turn defender of the universe grin
Its cool sha. Glad she showed you her pic because all I see on her DP is an albino's punna. Or therein lies her beauty? shocked
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

You just made me laugh in vernacular.. Will you take it down from our phónes too?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Ay04z:
Kim kardashian fail marriage op go home u re drunk...

How am i drunk? Didnt she marry three times ?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
You just made me laugh in vernacular.. Will you take it down from our phónes too?

Lol! Na wah o.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:

Na wa oh, bros you seem to be besotted with this chick oh, shuu. You don turn defender of the universe grin
Its cool sha. Glad she showed you her pic because all I see on her DP is an albino's punna. Or therein lies her beauty? shocked
You mean like voltron Cos I dont get what I have been defending. Besotted How? Ham so confuse! And yes, I have seen her pic. before. And as for the one on her wall now, I know better than talking about it. Yo nitwit, see I aint a sneetch.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:

U shd change ur phone.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol! Na wah o.
wink
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:

All we do is disagree. Is that d new definition for besotted?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
wink

Stop winking... sends d wrong impression.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Stop winking... sends d wrong impression.
Negodu ehn nitty, what impression? About what?? To who??
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

All we do is disagree. Is that d new definition for besotted?
please tell him..
Re: God Loves Ugly by vizkiz: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
You people sef. God loves Ugly is a popular phrase. We know God loves everyone. But what has this got to do with attention kwa? Or approval? Jordin Sparks sang God loves Ugly, Athmosphere did too, and a few books have been titled same. Nobody queried the title. Pls relieve yourselves of your bitterness.

Let your heart be beautiful at all times. Stop being bitter cos God doesnt like a ugly heart

I never said you are seeking attention but since you mentioned that maybe you are. I am not being bitter I just typed my opinion I don't have to be right though
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yua funEE olohun.. So now we get to see a faceless nugitsunae.. Lol

No to enter street protest remain now, me an my guys...

#BringBackOurNittyFabian grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Yua funEE olohun.. So now we get to see a faceless nugitsunae.. Lol

No to enter street protest remain now, me an my guys...

#BringBackOurNittyFabian grin

Loool!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I never said you are seeking attention but since you mentioned that maybe you are. I am not being bitter I just typed my opinion I don't have to be right though

Aii. Thts cool. Guess meanings get lost in translation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / 10 Weird Sex Facts / Xox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.