Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (8288 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Godstraight(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

So that the acts of violence of your religion happened in the past means that it is irrelevant
first am not a Christian.
Second am not trying glorify Christian,those stuffs happened like 500 years in Europe, at a point all those traditions of religious violence was stopped.this happened a long time historians call it the dark ages,but in Islam they are still in the dark ages, go to YouTube and look at the babarities commited in the middle east,even Nigeria is a good example can u compare religious in the south to the north?yes or NO,just look at what you wrote.Samson, moses,David if this people even existed they lived in about 3000 years ago using it to demonstrate that a religion of 2000 old is just as terrorising as islam?dont be rediculous.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No atheist makes any sense . So he does not even need to read the post to draw up such logical conclusion .

The Israelites fought wars against enemies who subjugated them . They were led by judges such as Moses , Samson etc . I strongly detest ignorant and specious arguments .

I implore you guys to pick a bible and read through and not creating topics to ridicule your own misconception - its becoming embarrassing

What did the Canaanites do to the Israelites?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Moses, Caleb, and Samson are non-Christian figures; they are affiliated with Judaism moreso than Christendom. And Moses is also a powerful character in the Koran, same with Abraham and Issac.

All these Atheists puffing their raw-boned chests with half-baked knowledge. If you don't believe in the existence of a supernatural being, an uncaused causer, an unmoved mover -- as sublimely put by St. Thomas Aquinas in his cosmological arguments, then you should at least have the decency to keep your notions to yourself. But no, you are hell-bent on constituting a cyber-nuisance.

Isn't this the same guy who created a thread last month, narrating his defection from Christianity to Atheism? This thread was created in April, which suggests you've been averse to Christendom for quite some time.

Why then was your conversion story put off for such a long time? Liar! You were never a Christian, you are but an insecure and confuzzled atheist hoping to hoodwink wavering Christians with your garbled, cooked-up sob stories. I call you insecure because if you were deeply rooted in your atheistic position and you're 100% certain that your stance is as right as rain, you wouldn't make it a point of duty to asperse Christendom at every chance you get. Loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Moses, Caleb, and Samson are non-Christian figures; they are affiliated with Judaism moreso than Christendom. And Moses is also a powerful character in the Koran, same with Abraham and Issac.

All these Atheists puffing their raw-boned chests with half-baked knowledge. If you don't believe in the existence of a supernatural being, an uncaused causer, an unmoved mover -- as sublimely put by St. Thomas Aquinas in his cosmological arguments, then you should at least have the decency to keep your notions to yourself. But no, you are hell-bent on constituting a cyber-nuisance.

Isn't this the same guy who created a thread last month, narrating his defection from Christianity to Atheism? This thread was created in April, which suggests that you've been averse to Christendom for quite some time.

Why then was your conversion story put off for such a long time? Liar! You were never a Christian, you are but an insecure and confuzzled atheist hoping to hoodwink wavering Christians with your garbled, cooked-up sob stories. I call you insecure because if you were deeply rooted in your atheistic position and you're 100% certain that your stance is as right as rain, you wouldn't make it a point of duty to asperse Christendom at every chance you get. Loser.
Hehehehe
You want to deny moses, caleb, samson and all other psychopaths now? grin grin
How many times do you go to church and the pastor is condemning the wicked acts of moses or don't you people see moses as a good man?
Why not threat moses as a psycho that he is? Why use him for bible studies, urging christians to be like him? Or in your church has ur pastor ever told you people moses was a psycho that shld be condemned?

Keep fooling urselves. You are all one and same with muslims and all those terrorist groups, using the name of god to justify genocide

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2016
reallest:

D bold part of this quote is directed to u,I hope u will summon courage to answer it now,pls no more dodging

Was moses a christian

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
You want to deny moses, caleb, samson and all other psychopaths now? grin grin

You need help, son, and you are too much of an obtuse, close-minded rhesus monkey that any attempt to humour you in a dialectic exchange is certain to yield no cognitive dividends. I think I'd pass up on your offer.

At least you didn't repudiate the fact that you are a con artist and a cheap, twenty-dollar attention-hogging fraud. How many months did it take to cobble together the pseudo conversion tale you hoped would sway the Nairaland community?

[s]how many times do you go to church and the pastor is condemning the wicked acts of moses or don't you people see moses as a good man?
Why not threat moses as a psycho that he is? Why use him for bible studies, urging christians to be like him? Or in your church has ur pastor ever told you people moses was a psycho that shld be condemned?

Keep fooling urselves. You are all one and same with muslims and all those terrorist groups, using the name of god to justify genocide[/s]

Like I said, get help. You are sick! And to think some people look up to you speaks in volumes about the mental make-up of certain individuals on this forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Edenoscar(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You need help, son, and you are too much of an obtuse, close-minded rhesus monkey that any attempt to humour you in a dialectic engagement is certain to yield no cognitive dividends. I think I'd pass up on your offer.

At least you didn't repudiate the fact that you are a con artist and a cheap, twenty-dollar attention-hogging fraud. How many months did it take to cobble together the pseudo conversion tale you hoped would sway the Nairaland community?

Like I said, get help. You are sick! And to think some people look up to you speaks in volumes about the mental make-up of certain individuals on this forum.

shaddap!

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Edenoscar:

shaddap!

Another of LieMirror's brainwashed acolytes. What fresh hell? grin

3 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Was moses a christian
Dumb question. Don't you believe moses was doing the work of god? Why is it that u don't believe the muslim terrorists too at least it was god that asked them to be killing too. Is moses not a role model to christians don't u use him in bible studies as a good man of god? Oh u want to deny moses now abi grin hehehehe

7 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You need help, son, and you are too much of an obtuse, close-minded rhesus monkey that any attempt to humour you in a dialectic exchange is certain to yield no cognitive dividends. I think I'd pass up on your offer.

Christians can lie ehn... Was Moses not a prophet of God?? Didn't god instruct him to do those things? Is it not the same god you are serving? Or has he changed

5 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Another of LieMirror's brainwashed acolytes. What fresh hell? grin
I feel ur pain bro

It is difficult defending all those psychopaths in the bible. Makes you wonder what sick god u serve. So sorry bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by dalaman: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Christians can lie ehn... Was Moses not a prophet of God?? Didn't god instruct him to do those things? Is it not the same god you are serving? Or has he changed

According to the bible Moses is God's best friend and the greatest prophet.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Hehehehe
I see damogul viewing this thread. Expecting his usual post of tales of 2 mirrors. I don laff tire here.

They are denying moses now.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Some cannot read, yet there are those who can read but cannot comprehend.

The Op in his ignorance claimed Moses is a Christian figure. Moses is not a Christian figure, but a Judaistic figure. I only sought to clear the mist in that regard. Would you also say Elijah was a Christian? Tsk, tsk...

Of what purpose is this thread, and is there any sense in the Op's ignorant pontifications?

You are all idiöts and I shouldn't even be found partaking in this brain-dead discourse.

If you lot are at peace with Atheism, you wouldn't spend a sizeable percentage of your lives attempting to discredit Christianity and religion as a whole. You are only a bunch of frustrated losers who need to take crash courses in civility and learn how to be tolerant of the belief system of others. Nincompoop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
I see damogul viewing this thread. Expecting his usual post of tales of 2 mirrors. I don laff tire here.

They are denying moses now.
There are two things involved... Either they run away totally, that's when they have no card to play or they try to digress and concoct poorly fabricated lies... KingEbukasblog is the expert at this. Just tell barefaced lies and keep repeating them

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

The Op in his ignorance claimed Moses is a Christian figure. Moses is not a Christian figure, but a Judaistic figure. I only sought to clear the mist in that regard.

Besides, what is the purpose of this thread and what sense is the Op making?

You are all idiöts and I shouldn't even be stopping low to engage in such a brain-dead discourse.
You are a coward... A spineless coward. Do u believe Moses is a good man? Do you believe he's a man of God? Do you believe he acted under orders from god?... Engage in an intellectual argument for once... I dare you!!

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by bennyann: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
If only Christians can stay off this thread. The OP's mission is to gather lots of disciples against Christians after claiming he has once worked for God before.

Anyone who once worked for God before and later believe everything he ever did was fake, how come he now join the other side of the divide, doing everything possible to mock and bring down Christianity?

Doesn't his actions show God is real since the Op lives his life attacking Christians after backsliding? He is so hungry and roars like a lion seeking Christians to devour that he could malign or cooperate with just anyone or anything or any spirit to achieve his aim

This is another confirmation backing up the supremacy of God. Because you can't spend or waste your time fighting something you believe is fake as if your life depends on it.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Some cannot read, yet there are those who can read but cannot comprehend.

The Op in his ignorance claimed Moses is a Christian figure. Moses is not a Christian figure, but a Judaistic figure. I only sought to clear the mist. Would you also say Elijah was a Christian? Tsk, tsk...

Besides, of what purpose is this thread, and is there any sense in the Op's ignorant pontifications?

You are all idiöts and I shouldn't even be found partaking in this brain-dead discourse.

If you lot are at peace with Atheism, you wouldn't spend a sizeable percentage of your lives attempting to discredit Christianity or religion as a whole. You are only a bunch of frustrated losers who need to take crash courses in civility and learn how to be tolerant of the beliefs of others. Nincompoop.
Hehehe
I have never laffed this much before. Moses is now being denied o. All of a sudden moses did not serve the same god christians are serving, all of a sudden moses is not part of the models of christianity. Hahahaha

Jessssuuuu kristiiii ooo!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
bennyann:
If only Christians can stay off this thread. The OP's mission is to gather lots of disciples against Christian after claiming he has once worked for God before.

Anyone who once worked for God before and later believe everything he ever did was fake, how come he now join the other side of the divide, doing everything possible to mock and bring down Christianity?

Doesn't his actions show God is real since the Op lives his life attacking Christians after backsliding? He is so hungry and roars like a lion seeking Christians to devour that he could malign or cooperate with just anyone or anything or any spirit to achieve his aim?

This is another confirmation backing up the supremacy of God. Because you can't spend or waste your time fighting something you believe is fake as if your life depends on it.

Christianity has been exposed. Guess you realize this is an argument you can never win. You condemn ISIS, BOKO HARAM, BUT YOU DON'T CONDEMN MOSES, JOSHUA, SAMSON and other psychopaths, why? grin bunch of hypocrites.

Cc mimzyy

Let me hear you people talk against islam again as if you are any better.

3 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by bennyann: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Christianity has been exposed. Guess you realize this is an argument you can never win. You condemn ISIS, BOKO HARAM, BUT YOU DON'T CONDEMN MOSES, JOSHUA, SAMSON and other psychopaths, why? grin bunch of hypocrites.

Cc mimzyy

Let me hear you people talk against islam again as if you are any better.

Just keep running away from whatever is chasing you.

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

You are a coward... A spineless coward. Do u believe Moses is a good man? Do you believe he's a man of God? Do you believe he acted under orders from god?... Engage in an intellectual argument for once... I dare you!!
He has no capacity to say anything intelligent, pls don't stress him. grin

The smart ones not commenting are too ashamed of God, moses and other psychos in their precious book... Must be wondering if they can defend the sick heros of the bible

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
bennyann:

Just keep running away from whatever is chasing you.
Seems the holy spirit wants to minister to me thru his servant bennyann. I am listening, what is the lord saying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Was moses a christian

Is Jehovah Christian's God
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Mimzyy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oh well...
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Dumb question. Don't you believe moses was doing the work of god? Why is it that u don't believe the muslim terrorists too at least it was god that asked them to be killing too. Is moses not a role model to christians don't u use him in bible studies as a good man of god? Oh u want to deny moses now abi grin hehehehe

Evidently you have no clue what it means to be a christian. If you did you won't have made the daft submission that you made here.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
annunaki2:

Evidently you have no clue what it means to be a christian. If you did you won't have made the daft submission that you made here.
I had to read ur post many times over still it did not counter the op. Are u confused?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

I had to read ur post many times over still it did not counter the op. Are u confused?

You are obviously the one who is confusing Christianity for judaism. Christians are followers of christ and not moses. And we are under the new covenant ushered in by christ and not the old heralded by moses. Go and find out the difference btw the two before you foolishly continue this your arrogant expression of ignorance.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
annunaki2:

You are obviously the one who is confusing Christianity for judaism. Christians are followers of christ and not moses. And we are under the new covenant ushered in by christ and not the old heralded by moses. Go and find out the difference btw the two before you foolishly continue this your arrogant expression of ignorance.
So u agree moses is a psycho just like Mohammed right?

2 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by annunaki2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
HardMirror:

So u agree moses is a psycho just like Mohammed right?

Moses did not go around attacking people and forcing them to accept his religion. He might have had his short comings going by today's standards(which are mostly shaped by christianity) but he was certainly a saint compared to that savage called mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by luqxxee(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
annunaki2:

As I said earlier, moses is not my example but Jesus Christ. On the issue of invading people's lands, that is the story of human history and up till the twentieth century(end of second world war) it was the routine thing practised all over the world and people did not invade other lands for religious reasons(except in the case of islam) but for economic reasons. That said the world has moved beyond this primitive mentality(with the exception of the muslim world) and invasion of other lands is greatly frowned upon. If only the world had embraced the teachings of christ earlier which taught us to "do unto others as you want them to do to you", we would have achieved world peace long ago and an ideology like islam will have no place in the modern world.
this is the thing I don't like about theist most especially Christians. they are the only ones that are right and others are wrong. Go through the teachings of Islam and you will discover that is far better than Christianity.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
annunaki2:

Christians are followers of christ and not moses, joshua or david.
Why did you spend your precious on vermin biko?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by costandi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
luqxxee:
this is the thing I don't like about theist most especially Christians. they are the only ones that are right and others are wrong. Go through the teachings of Islam and you will discover that is far better than Christianity.
Far better? in what sense? Please elucidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Is Sweeter Than Power / How Do You Do It?: Keep Your Eyes And Thoughts Pure! / How Churches Make Their Members Buy Their Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.