Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Invitation To Nairalanders. #MyBetdayGroove#KissDanielLive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invitation To Nairalanders. #MyBetdayGroove#KissDanielLive (339 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support / Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Nairalanders. #MyBetdayGroove#KissDanielLive by SpencerM(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Yay!!!! all praise to God the master of d universe and the creator of d Earth....am a year older today so happy....for pipz in Abeokuta ur invited to com ball with mi @d Continental cinemas...and to those in Lag lets meet leta at d Silverbird Galleria
07063742909,5EEA0A0B for connect n direction to d place...all nairalanders invited
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders. #MyBetdayGroove#KissDanielLive by izonlucky01(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Wow! Happy birthday to you cheesy
Re: Invitation To Nairalanders. #MyBetdayGroove#KissDanielLive by hungryboy(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2016
I come dey even think say you chop bet, My guy na evening school were you been go?, But happy birthday sha, May your days be long.

(1) (Reply)

So Touching... Woman Who Gave Birth To Premature Baby She Eventually Lost Shares / 'The Girl From My Town'-A Romantic Poem / The Right Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.