Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) (2455 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Ahmed99:
lol..Sam u really funny...Whu told u God need photosynthesis to make thingz grow ur arguments are baseless u kno wat save ur energy...u might need dem on d judgement day#team jesus
there's no judgement day. If at all there a day I get to meet that evil god I'll he the one to judge him because he's a evil, lying, genocide supporting god

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2016
H2Ossss:

obviously you have no ears.
I do. Perhaps you'll need to see me to confirm it

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Ahmed99: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:
there's no judgement day. If at all there a day I get to meet that evil god I'll he the one to judge him because he's a evil, lying, genocide supporting god
lol very funny how one little creation would rebels against its creator mr Sam just live as if u will die 2morow and when u sleep in death u wake up either to everlasting life or everlastin condemnation...Make Good use of ur brain....may his peace be with u always
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by orunto27: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
We don't know anything!!!!
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:

Sam you need to know logic doesn't work with god sorry God, he's anti logic and science cos even his boy is said to walk on water (tho noone knows which particular ocean was it he walked, we just gotta believe it) and by d way, for pointing out all this and making some people have a rethink about the bible, you've made an enemy of him, he'll kill you!! he will make you rot in hell for not believing his crap!!..sorry words.....shalom
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Ahmed99:
lol very funny how one little creation would rebels against its creator mr Sam just live as if u will die 2morow and when u sleep in death u wake up either to everlasting life or everlastin condemnation...Make Good use of ur brain....may his peace be with u always

Don't mind the idiot jare, how can someone oppose and not believe in god..sorry God, with all the happenings around the world. It sickens me to read posts like this

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2016
bytemeister:

Sam you need to know logic doesn't work with god sorry God, he's anti logic and science cos even his boy is said to walk on water (tho noone knows which particular ocean was it he walked, we just gotta believe it) and by d way, for pointing out all this and making some people have a rethink about the bible, you've made an enemy of him, he'll kill you!! he will make you rot in hell for not believing his crap!!..sorry words.....shalom
hahahahahahahhaah I get your sarcasm bro.

But the truth is; the christian god is an invention of liars and their imaginations.

So he's nothing and nothing can harm something grin grin grin
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:

But the truth is; the christian god is an invention of liars and their imaginations.

I don't know what you talking about....Jesus is lord! sorry..Jesus is god, god is....TF! am confused!
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by H2Ossss(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:

ok brother... all the best.. my advice is that dont claim to know what you are not 100 percent sure of... lies of the bible?... christianity being a fraud?... you obviously dont know 1/100 of the truth behind christianity (not that i do)... its just best to keep quiet... even a fool is considered wise if he learns to shut his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
H2Ossss:

ok brother... all the best.. my advice is that dont claim to know what you are not 100 percent sure of... lies of the bible?... christianity being a fraud?... you obviously dont know 1/100 of the truth behind christianity (not that i do)... its just best to keep quiet... even a fool is considered wise if he learns to shut his mouth.
that in my book is not wisdom, my brother.

What if I tell you there's over 500 contradictions in the bible?

Ok wait, while reading a textbook you saw 20 contradictions in it. Will you still consider the author brilliant?

Will you refer to the book as a benchmark for your studies?

Will you put your faith in the author of the book?

I'm sire your answers would be no. Take it from me man, you'll never be half as religious as I was. But today I know better

Christianity and the bible is a FRAUD

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by shaneroberts26: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
donfemo:
Sam Sam, seems your name was gotten from the Bible hence I will asume your parents believe in the same Bible you call a lie. The only problem is that your parents trained you, you can now reason for yourself but you are begining to think you are smarter than God. Saul did worse, he killed Christians but God arrested him and he became Paul. (Your case na small matter be that). Am only wondering what your name will be grin

You made no point bro.Answer his question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by shaneroberts26: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
fbtowner:
Man u lost your priority when u called God a fake God or let me say the Christians God

There is no doubt u are a kid or and adult with a kid brain

It would be very wise of u to save your breath like the other posters said

No one is forcing u to believe that book and if there is someone doing that face the person

Since you are an adult with an adult brain,instead of insulting him,why not answer his question? Intelligent mind QUESTIONS everything.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by shaneroberts26: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Florblu:
@Op,you need Christ.

You need Muhammad.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by donfemo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
shaneroberts26:

You made no point bro.Answer his question.

I should answer his question, is that to satisfy his curiosity or ur ignorance. Pick up the Word and read, the answers you seek lie therein.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by shaneroberts26: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by shaneroberts26: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
donfemo:

I should answer his question, is that to satisfy his curiosity or ur ignorance. Pick up the Word and read, the answers you seek lie therein.

Empty vessel.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by johnydon22(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:

I am curious to know, which of the God concepts and religion around is not an invention of men and their imaginations?
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by donfemo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
shaneroberts26:

Empty vessel.

Filled vessel. Guess you know it all, thats how foolishness begins.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
bytemeister:

I don't know what you talking about....Jesus is lord! sorry..Jesus is god, god is....TF! am confused!
there was no jesus. Not in the past, present or future

The jesus christians talk about is an imaginary man created thru lies and all of his miracles stolen from other people's cultures and religion
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by UyiIredia(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Another atheist grin Dear Lord where do they keep coming from ?
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:
there was no jesus. Not in the past, present or future

The jesus christians talk about is an imaginary man created thru lies and all of his miracles stolen from other people's cultures and religion

Lol for real bro? thought I was crazy wen I told a friend I have a theory he was gay
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
UyiIredia:
Another atheist grin Dear Lord where do they keep coming from ?

I wonder o...I hate it when people are too smart and put their brain to good use, glad I found a colleague in u
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by johnydon22(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019 i noticed you haven't answered my question above
johnydon22:

I am curious to know, which of the God concepts and religion around is not an invention of men and their imaginations?
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
johnydon22:
samsam2019 i noticed you haven't answered my question above
all religion were ideas of men, not of some holy superior being

This is why they call it myth and you ignorant christians call it fact
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by H2Ossss(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:
that in my book is not wisdom, my brother.

What if I tell you there's over 500 contradictions in the bible?

Ok wait, while reading a textbook you saw 20 contradictions in it. Will you still consider the author brilliant?

Will you refer to the book as a benchmark for your studies?

Will you put your faith in the author of the book?

I'm sire your answers would be no. Take it from me man, you'll never be half as religious as I was. But today I know better

Christianity and the bible is a FRAUD

funny... you were very religious.. but now you think you know the truth, i was almost going astray, but now i know better, honestly I am not a brother born again person...i like woman die... lol.. But 1 thing I am sure of.. Diarris God ohhhh...
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by dwilliams: 2:47am On Apr 29, 2016
samsam2019:
all religion were ideas of men, not of some holy superior being

This is why they call it myth and you ignorant christians call it fact
the mistake folks make is that they think religion and spirituality are one.
religion is more of a cultural interpretation of the supernatural I.e each culture has a unique religion dominant in its region while spirituality is a personal relationship with the universal being. as for me I am highly spiritual but not a bit religious.
Mr Sam good job but I want you to know that there are certain things which cannot be explained I also av beliefs dat d bible might av a lot if omitted work but for the sake of humanity let Christians be,so we. can av peace as a country, I personally belief religion is d main bane of all d problems of humanity today.

besides which school of thought do u ascribe to?

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by player007(m): 3:23am On Apr 29, 2016
samsam2019:
1) genesis 1 (3-5) And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

Ok let's analyse this: we all know what brings light this world -The sun and the moon. So where did that light from let there be light come from? Any same person knows it's not possible to have light without the sun or moon so the let there be light statement is bullcrap. It's all lies from the book of lies (the bible)
Before God called out Light the earth was dark and without Light.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by PonmileJ: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2016
God have mercy on you
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2016
player007:

Before God called out Light the earth was dark and without Light.

what's this one saying?? you're obviously oblivious of the fact that the Sun supplies earth "light", earth doesn't have it's own...or are you trying to say it was after he CREATED the EARTH he began designing the SUN? know your science bro
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Ahmed99: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
bytemeister:

what's this one saying?? you're obviously oblivious of the fact that the Sun supplies earth "light", earth doesn't have it's own...or are you trying to say it was after he CREATED the EARTH he began designing the SUN? know your science bro
abeg leave d Op 1corrinthians 13 vs 11" When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things....seems our op avent put away childish things make una no argue with am...his argument is baseless
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by bytemeister(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed99:
abeg leave d Op 1corrinthians 13 vs 11" When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things....seems our op avent put away childish things make una no argue with am...his argument is baseless

Bro the Op knows what he's saying., matter of fact his argument is a valid one cause he didn't form nothing up, they re all dubbed from the bible and BTW I didn't quote the op
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by sonmvayina(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
I under stand the OP and his frustration with the bible..let me chip in a few explanations. Firstly, the jews did not write the bible for the world. They wrote it for themselves and for judiasm..they have the written scriptures and the oral scripture and the two must go together. they wont tell you the origin of the story or what it means if u are not one of them. they also know there are many Gods and depending on what the God wants from his subjects and those worshing that God..the romans came later and added it to their own so they can sell christ to the world..christainity is just a small cult that started after their return from exile in babylon..it is just about Inana(lucifer) and her beloved Dimuzi...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Incorrect About King James' Rendering Of John 1:1? / Seriously, Every1 Needs To B Here And Answer Dis.. Muslims, Athiests, Christians / Which Secret Occult Do I Join To Be Rich In Nigeria And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.