Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (38573 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
You have said it! You get am finish No need to talk again

keep on replying urself.
Aren't u ashamed of ur miserable life ?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:

Na wetin them tell you be that for biafra where you buy am?
The whole of you from head to toe including your whole family and extended cannot buy my slippers
#fact

Ghost like U !

Plz do and return wia u come 4rm,

Onye mmuo !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

I pity ur poor life !

I bet u r older dan wizkid and u hv nt achieve like him or learn any tin 4rm him aside d smelly pvssy.

Whn ur mates r making money ,u r making MOUTH..... Carton man.

Tufiakwa gi !

Hw dare u make mockery of Linda Ikeji ? Ur moda + ur sis+ ur generations,evn d ones yet unborn can not afford Linda's rag.

Woman wrapper like u !

Expect ur premature death sooner dan later !
hahahahahahahahaha this daughter of a never do well no de taya? I'm guessing you're just like your wh0re mother

No wonder you idolise that smelly poocee wh0re linda.

So u have the power to know when I'll die? Did you know 3 million of your fellow low lives will starve to death after following the oloshi oloriburuku ojukwu your zero hero? I guess not.

No worry sha, what happened during the Civil will still ravage tour family again and the smelly poocee linda

Say hi to your hunger ravaged family

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

I knw u hv many moniker, bt i'm very much ready 4 u.
is that what you do?

No worry I'm ready for you too

E no go better for you and every member of your family

Bring it on grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Jus as u tired urself

Okpo ghana !
use the correct english at least

Illiteracy that rendered your father wretched will destroy you too and your smelly poocee won't save you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
u fit go make I continue
I go withstand the smelly stinky puccy aka Linda ikeji for a while till I can no longer take it
Then I go hands up grin
hahahhahahaha insanity don join smelly poocee for this one ooo

Guess she's from one of those villages where de eat people

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
is that what you do?

No worry I'm ready for you too

E no go better for you and every member of your family

Bring it on grin

Evn as ur whole family find it difficult to purchase garri 2 soak,u still dey curse?

Well, i'm nt d cause of d poverty in ur family.

Abeg shift.

E don beta 4 my family since :

It's wel wit my family,u hear ?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Stuntkid172(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
cekhoe:
thats on the high side
OK let's make it USD50
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
OK let's make it USD50
I nor want again
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
use the correct english at least

Illiteracy that rendered your father wretched will destroy you too and your smelly poocee won't save you grin grin grin grin

To show dt ur miserable life is tired around pvssy,dt's y u can't write a complete sentence witout putting pvssy on it.

Wht ealse wil i get 4rm an 1mbecile like u? Dt's d way ur wayward moda brought u up.

I'm nt surprise at all. In mercy Johnson's voice, A snake can't born a lizard.

At least i hv a fada,bt u r bastarrrrd. Ur moda dnt knw who ur runaway dad is.

Mtchewww
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by seunfape(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Osu175:
Peter wrote his message as if he dont want doing it but just have to do it
he does not, not he dont ....just try to visit ur secondary sch again not an insult pls just to corect our mistake

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

Exactly where ur low life moda is 4rm.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Ghost like U !

Plz do and return wia u come 4rm,

Onye mmuo !
Where you see ghost?
Better open your eye
I say commot that thing wey dey your head
You don dey see double ooo
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Samsam2019 !

Plz be coming out wit ur many moniker.

I'm ready 4 u !

Woman wrapper !
true true
E be like say madness don join for you
Where you see many moniker
You think say I get ur time like that
U nor reach abeg
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
Where you see ghost? Better open your eye I say commot that thing wey dey your head You don dey see double ooo

LMAO !
IF u 'want dt tin wey dey my head' come and collect it.
Jealousy ti take over !

Tel me say u gbadu dt 'tin wey dey my head naah. I might dash u. U neva can tel.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
true true E be like say madness don join for you Where you see many moniker You think say I get ur time like that U nor reach abeg

Shaaarrraaap !
And be coming out as i hv said.
Fast , fast plz !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

one of those villages wey erosion don show them something
Red soil everywhere
This one just enter lagos na
Just check her pishur
E hang plastic chain for head
Make you for know say na
Sheshede (journey just come)

Local geh
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Shaaarrraaap !

And be coming out as i hv said.

Fast , fast plz !
Ah ah!
Are you OK at all?
On a serious note ooo

I don't think this lady is normal ooo
That's the problem with nairaland
You can't tell who is and who isn't
If I knew I wouldn't have gone this far with you oo
Where samsam2019!!!
This lady no normal ooo
No be play o

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Evn as ur whole family find it difficult to purchase garri 2 soak,u still dey curse?

Well, i'm nt d cause of d poverty in ur family.

Abeg shift.

E don beta 4 my family since :

It's wel wit my family,u hear ?

how e take better for your hunger ravaged family? Maybe you should go feed your brothers in Ghanaian prison or the ones that died of hunger during the war..

I didn't want to reply you anymore because your smelly poocee is almost choking me but now I get your time

Tie ti baje. I go give you finishing today just like Obj gave the whole Igbo fatties finishing during the war

Wait sef, do you even know where your father was buried? No. He was bombed to death by the Nigerian army and your mother r@ped to madness gringrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
Ah ah! Are you OK at all? On a serious note ooo
I don't think this lady is normal ooo That's the problem with nairaland You can't tell who is and who isn't If I knew I wouldn't have gone this far with you oo Where samsam2019!!! This lady no normal ooo No be play o

Whn madness jams Lunacy.
U neva see anytin sef.
Psychiatrist, come and cure my crase naah.
Abookki, kip on calling ur second moniker.
Mumu somborry !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Stuntkid172(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
cekhoe:
I nor want again
customer, u no wan follow me buy market? how much u like.

Price am nah. #1 nah money nah. price make I kw how I go do am.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

To show dt ur miserable life is tired around pvssy,dt's y u can't write a complete sentence witout putting pvssy on it.

Wht ealse wil i get 4rm an 1mbecile like u? Dt's d way ur wayward moda brought u up.

I'm nt surprise at all. In mercy Johnson's voice, A snake can't born a lizard.

At least i hv a fada,bt u r bastarrrrd. Ur moda dnt knw who ur runaway dad is.

Mtchewww
did I read any of your shower of sh1t? He'll nah

I'm here to teach you a lesson you'll never forget just as Obj taught your parents lesson they will never forget.

You can't take your life's frustrations on me. I'm not the reason for your decaying poocee. Blame your wh0re mother for that and I'm not responsible for your wretched psst, present and future. Blame the oloriburuku you call father for it. The never do well bag of scum you call father.

While you're at it go reach our to linda because u share the same problem of smelly poocee maybe tb Joshua can help you 2 out of your woes. Since Yorubas have always been helping you oloriburuku people our your whole life.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
true true
E be like say madness don join for you
Where you see many moniker
You think say I get ur time like that
U nor reach abeg
she's a mad raving b1tch

She think say na every body no get job like her mother

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
Red soil everywhere
Just check her pishur
Make you for know say na

Local geh
I bin de wonder oooo lol

You no see her head like oil keg grin grin grin grin grin

Weyrey girl with smelly poocee join

Bloody osu

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
Red soil everywhere
Just check her pishur
Make you for know say na

Local geh

I knw u r 4rm Osun.Typical of dem,alwaz quick 2 condemn oda people's place. Show ur pix if u r nt ugly.

U too luv dis my head chain, walahi !

I hv told u b4 dt if u want my chain, come and collect it. Dnt be shy 2 say it.

For ur tiny mind, once u r in lagos, u don reach heaven abi ?

Ur reasoning is very backward.

Poor tin !

Local boy !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Whn madness jams Lunacy.

U neva see anytin sef.

Mumu somborry !
ani oloriburuku ni e se

Insanity don make you see double

I hear insanity is a perennial thing in your cursed family

So its your turn to be insane now eh? Sorry oo but good for you sha

Na that insanity go kill you and all of your unborn children
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Whn madness jams Lunacy.

U neva see anytin sef.

Mumu somborry !
Ehya!
O ma she o
Which one be when madness jam lunacy
Nor vex o
I docl
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:

Ah ah!
Are you OK at all?
On a serious note ooo

I don't think this lady is normal ooo
That's the problem with nairaland
You can't tell who is and who isn't
If I knew I wouldn't have gone this far with you oo
Where samsam2019!!!
This lady no normal ooo
No be play o
she's not normal I know

That's why I'm toying with her destiny here.

The thing is insanity is a curse in her family.

You see that her smelly poocee will only produce cursed children like her parents

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Whn madness jams Lunacy.

U neva see anytin sef.

Mumu somborry !
Ehya!
O ma she o
Nor vex o
I don't feel comfortably talking to you cos something's definitely not right with you upstairs.
With that plastic chain wey you wear for head so
I no get time for local gehs ooo
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
did I read any of your shower of sh1t? He'll nah

I'm here to teach you a lesson you'll never forget just as Obj taught your parents lesson they will never forget.

You can't take your life's frustrations on me. I'm not the reason for your decaying poocee. Blame your wh0re mother for that and I'm not responsible for your wretched psst, present and future. Blame the oloriburuku you call father for it. The never do well bag of scum you call father.

While you're at it go reach our to linda because u share the same problem of smelly poocee maybe tb Joshua can help you 2 out of your woes. Since Yorubas have always been helping you oloriburuku people our your whole life.

Epistle of a tout !

Keep on displaying ur lunacy on line.

Dis is wht u get whn u hv a wayward moda. Nobody wil be around 2 giv d kids moral upbringing.

Abeg kip on displaying ur stupidity .

In ur miserable life,everytin is all abt pvssy. Wel, wizkid ur mentor finally apologised 2 ur (enemy) Linda. Dt's 2 show u dt ur kinsmen r alwaz cowards. Leave Linda, alone .She is nt d cause of ur failed life .

Dt ur T.B Joshua wil be of more help 2 u dan Linda. Go and get deliverance dia.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!

Guy, a brother that didn't show up at your wedding, for no good reason, is not your family.

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:

Ehya!
O ma she o
Nor vex o
I don't feel comfortably talking to you cos something's definitely not right with you upstairs.
With that plastic chain wey you wear for head so
I no get time for local gehs ooo

Dis my 'plastic chain is giving ur high blood pressure.

U r nt normal,bc if u r,u wil nt be exchanging words wit a woman on line.

Local boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Swag (photo) / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.