Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (38571 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
customer, u no wan follow me buy market? how much u like.

Price am nah. #1 nah money nah. price make I kw how I go do am.
how about #1
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Epistle of a tout !

Keep on displaying ur lunacy on line.

Dis is wht u get whn u hv a wayward moda. Nobody wil be around 2 giv d kids moral upbringing.

Abeg kip on displaying ur stupidity .

In ur miserable life,everytin is all abt pvssy. Wel, wizkid ur mentor finally apologised 2 ur (enemy) Linda. Dt's 2 show u dt ur kinsmen r alwaz cowards. Leave Linda, alone .She is nt d cause of ur failed life .

Dt ur T.B Joshua wil be of more help 2 u dan Linda. Go and get deliverance dia.
here cones everyone's favourite wh0re again

Too sad your poocee stank of disease now. And your family madness don follow join.

It's a pity you'll end up like your godforsaken parents lol

But wait ooo is Wizkid the reason for your smelly wide football field poocee?

Why you de para like say na me ruin your life? Hahahaha

Anyway I know the solution to your problem. Go wash your smelly poocee with hypo and dettol gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for the madness that has ruined your family go to family deity and sacrifice 7 white chicken and 7 white goats maybe the gods will pity your cursed osu family

Remember; if you no do am insanity will kill you, your unborn children and the unfortunate bastard idiot who will marry you
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
ani oloriburuku ni e se

Insanity don make you see double

I hear insanity is a perennial thing in your cursed family

So its your turn to be insane now eh? Sorry oo but good for you sha

Na that insanity go kill you and all of your unborn children

Onye ara !

Ara gbagbu kwe gi there.

Where is ur own family ?no where 2 be found; ur moda is doing olosho,ur fada is no wia 2 be found, sis is doing same biznes wit ur moda,ur brodas are robbers?

Am i d cause of ur misfortunes, No.

So stop transferring ur aggression on me.

Ara gbukwe gi na ur unborn kids too.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Lentini4u(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!

It's so obvious u hav been brainwashed by ds same Ewedu whip. Making things right for professionalism is now problem for u. I pray u don't go tru wot Peter want tru. My guy grow up n see things with a wider horizon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Onye ara !

Ara gbagbu kwe gi there.

Where is ur own family ?no where 2 be found; ur moda is doing olosho,ur fada is no wia 2 be found, sis is doing same biznes wit ur moda,ur brodas are robbers?

Am i d cause of ur misfortunes, No.

So stop transferring ur aggression on me.

Ara gbukwe gi na ur unborn kids too.
olobo rirun grin grin grin grin hahahaha

Ypu know you're becoming lame.

Your come back is weaker than ojukwu erecti0n grin grin grin grin

You're sounding like a r€tard now. Could it be that your own madness cane with the bonus of being an imb€cile

Na wa oooooo get nose mask here........mah cover my nose b4 your rotten poocee kill me

Frustrated b1tch. You'll die with no one to bury you. Dogs will feast on your dead body like they ate your grandfather's body during the Civil war

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
here cones everyone's favourite wh0re again

Too sad your poocee stank of disease now. And your family madness don follow join.

It's a pity you'll end up like your godforsaken parents lol

But wait ooo is Wizkid the reason for your smelly wide football field poocee?

Why you de para like say na me ruin your life? Hahahaha

Anyway I know the solution to your problem. Go wash your smelly poocee with hypo and dettol gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for the madness that has ruined your family go to family deity and sacrifice 7 white chicken and 7 white goats maybe the gods will pity your cursed osu family

Remember; if you no do am insanity will kill you, your unborn children and the unfortunate bastard idiot who will marry you

U and pvssy r like 5 and 6.

Too bad ur miserable life revolves round it. Ur olosho moda must hv a stinking pvssy,dts y u thinks every womans' pvssy stinks.

I'm sorry 2 disappoint u,u hear?

I'm very sorry 4 ur moda's prblm.

Plz take her 2 a gynaecologist 4 a proper medication.

Olodo !
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

U and pvssy r like 5 and 6.

Too bad ur miserable life revolves round it. Ur olosho moda must hv a stinking pvssy,dts y u thinks every womans' pvssy stinks.

I'm sorry 2 disappoint u,u hear?

I'm very sorry 4 ur moda's prblm.

Plz take her 2 a gynaecologist 4 a proper medication.

Olodo !
olobo rirun eh good to see cone back for more roasting

I go kill you today

Now show me which one is your father here

Hunger ravaged wh0re

Is it the hunger that forced your mother into sucking dick for garri during civil war?

Ojukwu do you strong thing

Oya identify your father

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

olobo rirun come back for more roasting

Na today I go send you to your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

I knw u r 4rm Osun.Typical of dem,alwaz quick 2 condemn oda people's place. Show ur pix if u r nt ugly.

U too luv dis my head chain, walahi !

I hv told u b4 dt if u want my chain, come and collect it. Dnt be shy 2 say it.

For ur tiny mind, once u r in lagos, u don reach heaven abi ?

Ur reasoning is very backward.

Poor tin !

Local boy !
lagos na London for where una village dey na
Na im make una dey troupe go there with Ghana must go even come dey claim am join

Samsam say ur pu**y dey smell. Na true?

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
Na im make una dey troupe go there with Ghana must go even come dey claim am join
she de vex say her family no male am for lagos na

Whenever a Igbo is born lagos gained a new gala seller gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:

Samsam say ur pu**y dey smell. Na true?

Dey smell jus like ur mum's.

Hw u see am ?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
she de vex say her family no male am for lagos na

Whenever a Igbo is born lagos gained a new gala seller gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ode !

Igbos r real hustlers,u knw dt naah.

Enter d lagoon like ur oba,if u hate us.

Proudly 5 %.

U can hug a wet transformer.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Hw u see am ?
olobo rirun just change your name to shitgirl fits you better

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Ode !

Igbos r real hustlers,u knw dt naah.

Enter d lagoon like ur oba,if u hate us.

Proudly 5 %.

U can hug a wet transformer.
Yea, hustlers in pushing drugs and pr0stitution abi?

Clap for yourself omo ale

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by tammie24: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Hw u see am ?
noo that one na for ibo gehs (smelly pu**ys) aka Linda ikeji otherwise she for no born fine person like me
But ur own na which type?
Is it fishy smell or rotten egg plus locus beans which is what I think it is sha otherwise director Sesan for nor run leave Linda inside that kin fine hotel like that
E too much for the guy
Haba

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Utchgirl(f): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
olobo rirun eh good to see cone back for more roasting

I go kill you today

Now show me which one is your father here

Hunger ravaged wh0re

Is it the hunger that forced your mother into sucking dick for garri during civil war?

Ojukwu do you strong thing

Oya identify your father

Evn in ur thousands life 2 come,u can't kill me. U wil rada kil ur self like ur grandpa Awolowo.

@ i hv a fada,Ur's is a sorry case bc u r bastarrrrd.
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Utchgirl:

Evn in ur thousands life 2 come,u can't kill me. U wil rada kil ur self like ur grandpa Awolowo.

@ i hv a fada,Ur's is a sorry case bc u r bastarrrrd.
you have a father? Shey na dat oloriburuku deadbeat never do well somebody is what you call father? Your life don crash and burn already.

Nothing good can come out of that cursed family of yours so e no surprise me

As per Awolowo, we saw how him and his wife were buried like the legends they were

But for ojukwu, there's no peace in his family. Today his son is dragging his wh0re wife to court, tomorrow her secret is exposing exposed as an empty she'll baby killer who murdered 2 babies for ffk

You're just like bianca in a way , but worse. Because you'll die without a child to bury you

You'll die diseased and miserable with no one to cater for you because you have aborted the kids you're supposed to have

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Oluwatobex(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
hahahahahahahahaha this daughter of a never do well no de taya? I'm guessing you're just like your wh0re mother

No wonder you idolise that smelly poocee wh0re linda.

So u have the power to know when I'll die? Did you know 3 million of your fellow low lives will starve to death after following the oloshi oloriburuku ojukwu your zero hero? I guess not.

No worry sha, what happened during the Civil will still ravage tour family again and the smelly poocee linda

Say hi to your hunger ravaged family
Get a life man. All ur comments/pics are demeaning to womanhood(that gave you life) and if you have blood in ur veins you wouldn't mock victims of the civil war esp. Children and women.
I pray you to pls show some level of maturity and be human.
@Utchgirl biko e don do
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by chikel2000(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
yap. Why do you ask?
em em em.....speechless
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oluwatobex:

Get a life man. All ur comments/pics are demeaning to womanhood(that gave you life) and if you have blood in ur veins you wouldn't mock victims of the civil war esp. Children and women.
I pray you to pls show some level of maturity and be human.
@Utchgirl biko e don do
e no go better for you

Abi oloshi ni eleyi ni?

See if you're interested in her rotten poocee fine. But dont use me to draw her attention if you don't want to die before your time

Omo ale omo Irankiran

Iwo omo ofo yi. You're one of the reasons they call Yoruba sell outs. Someone is insulting your tribe and all you could do is get her attention?

Haaaaa oni se orire

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Stuntkid172(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
cekhoe:
how about #1
nah wah 2 U ooo.

Y are u talking like this nah? sad
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Oluwatobex(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
e no go better for you

Abi oloshi ni eleyi ni?

See if you're interested in her rotten poocee fine. But dont use me to draw her attention if you don't want to die before your time

Omo ale omo Irankiran

Iwo omo ofo yi. You're one of the reasons they call Yoruba sell outs. Someone is insulting your tribe and all you could do is get her attention?

Haaaaa oni se orire
I reiterate that you should be more mature when you spew gibberish on social media... Even if she abuse ur tribe(which is a foolish thing to do) there are other ways you could engage her. Your degradation of womanhood and vulnerable/helpless victims of a tribal war is the height of inhumanity and insanity.
Humanity comes first b4 tribe and you can't accuse someone of bigotry when you're also guilty.
The post is about two brothers and you(and the lady) want to make it a tribal war. Your clownish leaders have been rubbing our 'Almighty' tribe in the mud and you've not asked for their heads.
Did you say am interested in her? Common!! Old man. Be reasonable sir
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
StarryV:
Yea like seriously. Buh ur name is kinda difficult for me to pronounce.

Lol
Just call me Oracle
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by jimi4us: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Paul Okoye understands family loyalty, unfortunately his twin brother has been ewedu whipped!
I talk am sey ewedu is bad!!
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oluwatobex:

I reiterate that you should be more mature when you spew gibberish on social media... Even if she abuse ur tribe(which is a foolish thing to do) there are other ways you could engage her. Your degradation of womanhood and vulnerable/helpless victims of a tribal war is the height of inhumanity and insanity.
Humanity comes first b4 tribe and you can't accuse someone of bigotry when you're also guilty.
The post is about two brothers and you(and the lady) want to make it a tribal war. Your clownish leaders have been rubbing our 'Almighty' tribe in the mud and you've not asked for their heads.
Did you say am interested in her? Common!! Old man. Be reasonable sir
youee such a brain dead idiot. Like I said before she insulted my tribe and that in my opinion is bigger than anything I did to her

Bit because you're a low life fool who would dp anything to have a rotten poocee on your bed ypu won't see what's wrong with her.

And why didn't you caution? You won't, nitori oloriburuku aburo oloshi ni e

Quote me again and perish

Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Oluwatobex(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
youee such a brain dead idiot. Like I said before she insulted my tribe and that in my opinion is bigger than anything I did to her

Bit because you're a low life fool who would dp anything to have a rotten poocee on your bed ypu won't see what's wrong with her.

And why didn't you caution? You won't, nitori oloriburuku aburo oloshi ni e

Quote me again and perish

Omo ale
Ok. I won't quote you again. Continue ur lunacy
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by StarryV(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Lol
Just call me Oracle
Mmmm smiley oracle. sounds nice to me. ok nice to meet u on this platform. Happy birthday in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oluwatobex:

Ok. I won't quote you again. Continue ur lunacy
direct your comment to yer and those responsible for your life

Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Oluwatobex(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
direct your comment to yer and those responsible for your life

Eleribu
Lolzzzz. You sound so pained.... btw, them use curse water baff you?
Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by samsam2019: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oluwatobex:

Lolzzzz. You sound so pained.... btw, them use curse water baff you?
ori e ti yi danu

1 Like

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Peter's message is short and precise, I like things like that, Paul is just running mouth, sugar coating, and hyping. Nothing new, everything you wrote we already knew.just dey talk pra pra pra like woman, this stuffs are for girls, Jude na man.

2 Likes

Re: Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Stuntkid172:
nah wah 2 U ooo.

Y are u talking like this nah? sad
nor be as person pocket reach e go price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos) / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.