Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido (1307 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Godjone(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
This was an aspect of the interview granted by the former Governor of Jigawa state, Dr. Sule Lamido with a Daily Trust reporter:

Lamido: You know, Modu Sheriff (current PDP acting national chairman), has a long standing political history. All those making noise are product of political invention. Sheriff has been in politics and defeating PDP at the poll since 1999. He was in the ANPP and worked for the alliance that brought together incompatibles. I mean, how do you put (Alhaji Abubakar) Atiku, (President Muhammadu) Buhari and (Chief Ahmed Bola) Tinubu in one political pot? How do you cook them? No, tell me. You can’t cook Buhari and this two in one political pot. When they were forging alliance with ANPP, Sheriff was the arrowhead. They were celebrating him when he was in APC, working for APC. He was a very wonderful person. But, when he joined the PDP, he became a Boko Haram member. Who is saying so, of course, the APC members because they are scared of him? He knows them damn too well. In the build-up to the last general elections, PDP was vilified, intimidated with religion, falsehoods and propaganda through Facebook postings. Rwandan genocide pictures were posted as Boko Haram victims. PDP was blackmailed into silence.
When you queued to vote in the north, people viewed you as an infidel. You were all there and these things happened in a country where freedom should be the operating word. APC man can vote APC but if Lamido votes PDP, he is a Christian, he is a pastor. I think, today, Sheriff is the best thing to have happened to PDP. It is a huge good will, he has a huge followership. He is somebody who is courageous, inspirational and he can say: look, APC go to tell. APC is thoroughly scared because they know him and what he is capable of doing. He will come to Jigawa sometime next week. We will come out en masse to welcome him and assemble the biggest crowd ever in Nigerian politics. We want to force them (APC) out in 2019 because they have no agenda and manifesto to govern.

Is this not an evidence that the core-north, mixed politics and religion? Whereas the south vote on the basis of performance and competence, the north can sacrify competence on the altar of religion and sentiments.

Source:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/how-we-ll-chase-apc-out-in-2019-sule-lamido/143718.html.

Lalsticlala

2 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
never regretted voting pdp.

3 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
And then
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Sunnymatey(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Then where is the unity? They is no such thing as united nigeria. We will continue lik dis until the right thing is done.

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by hungryboy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
That's no suprise,
We were know sabi say a Northern Muslim will rather vote for a clueless muslim, than a performing Christian.

Abokki be like, shege arane banza Goodluck,

Sai Baba Buhari

5 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Godjone(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stealthideals24:
And then
That means the south were politically matured than the north. A southern man can vote a northern man because He or she want a better Nigeria. But a northern voter is ready to vote a complete failure all in the name of religion. This is the difference

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
hungryboy:
That's no suprise,
We were know sabi say a Northern Muslim will rather vote for a clueless muslim, than a performing Christian.

Sai Baba Buhari

And we yorubas also encourage them by also voting their preference. If north votes an idiotic muslim goat,we yorubas will follow them, yet we call ourselves 'sophisticated'. Chai I pity yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Orjioorji(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
gradually the truth is coming out, the sophisticated idiots won't like this because they also follow the line of almajiris without reasoning .I didn't mention any tribe or group of person .hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Godjone(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Then where is the unity? They is no such thing as united nigeria. We will continue lik dis until the right thing is done.
my brother, the only thing bonding this contraption called"NIGERIA", is the oil in the Delta

2 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by rusep: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
And in the South East, they said APC is Muslim party. 1=1 next

2 Likes

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Babalegba(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Godjone:
my brother, the only thing bonding this contraption called"NIGERIA", is the oil in the Delta
Nigeria was existing before discovery of oil

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Babalegba(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

And we yorubas also encourage them by also voting their preference. If north votes an idiotic muslim goat,we yorubas will follow them, yet we call ourselves 'sophisticated'. Chai I pity yorubas.
Yorubas voted the norths preference when they voted Jonathan abi smh
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by parklamson: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
temitemi1:
temitemi1:
temitemi1:
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
I still remember that it's in Dutse, Jigawa that the PDP VP candidate, Sambo, while campaigning, said that APC shouldn't be voted for because it's christian party. Sambo went further, while intermitently saying "Kristian ni", to say that the VP candidate of APC, Osinbajo had over 5,000 churches.

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by parklamson: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
temitemi1:
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by nyabingi(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
IMO people never knew that Rochas is a muslem until his bubbles got busted, now he is parading from one clan to another in Owerri and from one church to another begging imolites to forgive him...but he knows what's coming, APC as a party is dead in Imo State, even those youth shouting "Sai Rochas" are just after their share of loot!
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by EmeritusMbaM: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Everyone knows you are a Igbo man, hiding and claiming yoruba even on an anonymous forum shows you were fathered by the coward ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Godjone(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Babalegba:
Nigeria was existing before discovery of oil
But today, she can't exist without oil, i hope you gorrit
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
PDP belongs in the ash heap of Nigerian history. They can try their luck in 2027 or thereabouts

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by EmeritusMbaM: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Babalegba:
Yorubas voted the norths preference when they voted Jonathan abi smh

That shameless troll is one Aba Ibo boh but has different handles he use in disguising just to disgrace his family. From segunadewole,akinegba,arodetsolaye,bayoolatunji e.t.c
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by thev0ice1: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Orjioorji:
gradually the truth is coming out, the sophisticated idiots won't like this because they also follow the line of almajiris without reasoning .I didn't mention any tribe or group of person .hahahahah

Just like the oppressed wailing idiots threw common sense to the winds and tagged okorocha a Fulani Muslim bastard for joining APC and campaigning for buhari.

I didn't mention any tribe too jare my fwend.

Let me laugh like u...Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by enlightenedmind: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stop forcing this to be a christain muslim thing. All Nigerians know it is not. Stop embarrassing urself

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by thev0ice1: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Yes o. Yet some Yoruba goats like u partner with the oppressed wailing idiotic Christian goats who wish to die for a GEJ presidency that's expired.

Indeed you're a sophisticated Yoruba goat deserving pity cheesy
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
hungryboy:
That's no suprise,

Sai Baba Buhari
my own people in benin called me muslim because i hate corruption,and anyone that indulge in it, i hate ineffectual buffoon. God bless pmb

1 Like

Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by youngeagle(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nigeria has never bn one and those doing this will stone anybody who tries to protect the interest of his region,hypocrisy is the order of the day.
Re: They Called Us "CHRISTIANS" For Voting PDP In The North -Lamido by seunny4lif(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Economic Woes: Why Buhari Was overthrown in 1985: A Comparative Analysis / AVENGERS: Tonyebarcanista Share Your Peaceful Solution / I Stand Opposed To The Removal Of Petroleum Subsidy - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.