Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars (687 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Tinubu: Buhari's Cabal Underestimated The Weirdest Kingmaker / Fayose The New Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars by Freegift75: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
UNTIL the March 28 and April 11 polls, Governor
Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State was the most accomplished liar in Nigerian politics. He lied without compulsion; he lied eagerly; he revelled in lying; and he breathed and ate lies.

Indeed, for some dizzying moments in the past one year and a little more, it was thought that for this man of no scruples whatsoever, and one who had no private or public reputation, no one could hold a candle to him in the practiced art of lying.

It is no longer clear whether his notoriety can be guaranteed for all time, for as events in the past few weeks have shown, this fecund hatchery of lies from Ekiti has spawned a brood of enthusiastic and ambitious liars at the national level, men and politicians who suffer no religious or cultural barriers against
lying.

Here are a few past and recent Fayose lies for the
public’s consideration.

While campaigning for the June 2014 Ekiti governorship poll, he told the world through campaign posters, text messages, and other media that his opponent in the race, Kayode Fayemi, owned a University in Ghana, operated fat overseas bank accounts, and built a palatial mansion in his hometown in Ekiti. After much investigations, None was true, even though nearly everyone believed, for few trusted Nigerian politicians.

Moreover, at the peak of his battle with 19 All
Progressives Congress (APC) Ekiti lawmakers intent
on impeaching him, he showed the press what he
described as evidence of the payment of the lawmakers’ withheld salaries and allowances. But
according to the former Speaker, Adewale Omirin,
no payment of any kind was made.

No lie was too low for Mr Fayose to embrace. Once this obsessively combative governor sets his mendacious mind on anything, he knows how to obtain it by fraud, subtlety, and outright lies.

He is the Kingmaker of liars,

He had times without number accused President Buhari with his venoms of lies. He was the mastermind of Buhari WAEC Certificate confusion.

He claimed Buhari has a terminal diseases, that Buhari can't live up to a year in Aso Rock.

Recently, He lied against Buhari's trip to China. He even wrote an epistle to ridicule Buhari's mission to China

These are the few lies we could remember.

What does it profit a man to deceive the whole Nation?

Segun Fayose, the eldest brother of Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, says the governor is embarrassing their family.

The Nation reports that Segun, a UK-based
account, stated the following:

“It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I
collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are
bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the
Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be
his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people
should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

Re: FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars by temitemi1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
MY ROLE MODEL tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars by naijafella(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let him continue to make a fool of himself while some ignoramus be praising him.When the chips are down,they will all scamper and desert him.Ask Nnamdi Kanu.Ask Godsday Orubebe.Ask Dasuki.Ask Metuh.
Re: FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Temiti1 fayose not your role model alone is my role model also in terms of lying grin
temitemi1:
MY ROLE MODEL tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars by parklamson: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
fayose ke?.. where is Jerry Gana, Ogunlewe and Lia Muhammed, Professor of modern lies and propaganda.
Re: FAYOSE, The Kingmaker Of Nigerian Political Liars by Freegift75: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
parklamson:
fayose ke?.. where is Jerry Gana, Ogunlewe and Lia Muhammed, Professor of modern lies and propaganda.

Fayose's rank in falsification of information is higher than those mentioned

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Surrounds Femi Fani Kayodes House Hours After Inviting Him (pics) / Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. / Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.