Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. (689 Views)

Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / NLC Protest Ongoing In Beere Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by ediko5(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2016
There are so many APC supporters that are saying that no matter what they'll stand with PMB.

Will You join the NLC come Wednesday?
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by lomprico(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
Na lie, hunger dey wire dem, no strength to join. Sai baba! grin
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by Mynd44: 7:47am On May 16, 2016
My bed is very comfortable biko. You guys can go ahead and protest
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2016
CAPITAL NO
ONLY THE JOBLESS NONENTITIES WILL JOIN
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by luvinhubby(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
I dey go open shop on Wednesday, the suffering reach everybody - all Zombies included .
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by tomakint: 7:52am On May 16, 2016
ediko5:
There are so many APC supporters that are saying that no matter what they'll stand with PMB.

Will You join the NLC come Wednesday?
Yes, why not. That's is the price I am willing to pay for the insensitiveness of this clownish government of Buhari. As for those APC diehards, remember their monikers - Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2016
LEARNT THE IPOBIANS, BIAFRANS & THE AVENGERS HAVE PERFECTED PLANS TO HIJACK THE PROTEST.

SHAME FOR THEM OUR MILITARY TO THE TASK
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by Luckylife(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
bishopkay:11:40pmOnMay 15
Oga...cowards are those who keep shut in the face of tyranny.
If Nelson Mandela had kept quiet for fear of his skin, he would have died an ordinary man. Many other examples abound.
It's is just unfortunate Nigeria doesn't care about the backs that have been broken for this country to stand. But I take solace in a line of the national anthem..." The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain ".
If I will die for something RIGHT and JUST I believe in, then I shall gladly go to God having the satisfaction of having fought a good fight while on earth and whoever cries for me does so in ignorance...Not everyone is destined to grow old.
Have countless battles and tales of death therein stopped people from joining the armed forces around the worldThere will always be a sacrifice to pay for the very freedom we enjoy in as much as stale insensitive tyrants walk the earth.
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by queenoflafia(f): 8:10am On May 16, 2016
Join ko join ni embarassed
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2016
No i won't join a baseless and senseless strike.

When ghana must go reach Nlc president hand now, e go do 'u' turn
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by aljharem(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2016
Yes I will
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by ediko5(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2016
Mynd44:
My bed is very comfortable biko. You guys can go ahead and protest

But the harsh economy affects you also?
Re: Opinion :: Will You Join NLC Protest On Wednessday. by ediko5(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
CAPITAL NO

ONLY THE JOBLESS NONENTITIES WILL JOIN

High profile citizens partake in protest in develop countries but in Nigeria anyone who partake in protest is tagged "a jobless person"
Why?

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Hand Of God? - Should I Pick It? PHOTO / Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma / Photos:unclad Protesters Package Themselves As 'blood-soaked Meat' In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.