Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? (3491 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by topkin(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2009
Trust me, it was designed for a lady NEVER to win! Ever seen a "Female face of Gulder"? Yelk, bad business!!!
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by mechris: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2009
Not yet!!
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by ginky: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2009
bootycall:

I dont think a lady can win the ultimate search.It might not be good for biz for Guiness.
Gulder is not a female drink,they cant use an Ultimate woman for their adverts and If they ever try it,some ppl might begin to see Gulder as a womans drink.
Am not too happy Uche won it,methinks he does not deserve it,anyway,its his luck but he does not deserve it.

You just read my mind.Melvin was much better than Uche.Anyway,someone had to win and it just so happened to be Uche so, more grease to his elbow.
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by celebritee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
bootycall:

I dont think a lady can win the ultimate search.It might not be good for biz for Guiness.
Gulder is not a female drink,they cant use an Ultimate woman for their adverts and If they ever try it,some ppl might begin to see Gulder as a womans drink.
Am not too happy Uche won it,methinks he does not deserve it,anyway,its his luck but he does not deserve it.

Gbam!

A woman winnin the show is definitely a bad omen for the brand. The organisers are not stupid.

So much for 'Anything a man can do , '
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by decworld1: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2009
it is possible a lady can win
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by Abuzola(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
No disqualification should be entertain except being the last in a task. With that, i think it will go well
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by 3sha4lyf: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
Can a woman win GUS? Candidly, i must say the answer is "IT IS POSSIBLE". Do u know y i say so,  cos there will be a timein history when the organisers of GUS will want to give it a new dimension. And either by Ojoro or reality, they will evict all the guys,  I know wat I am say and you guys should watch and see. Originally, GUS is meant for men and not for women, cos if you follow d story line of the whole GUS thingy, u'll see that in the course of the whole Horn and Crown quest that they r gonna be doin for about 25 years, i guess, the women wer just der to service the pharoahs,  the same way the women are just in GUS to spice it up. I have been there n done that b4,  It wasnt an easy thingy at all. In an episode, GUS3, Mariam broke her legs, Comfort Broke her waist and a finger after falling down from a 12ft wooden fence. Patricia's feet scaled off,  i mean it changed skin from the jungle. Its too dangerous. Remember how Mudi died,
Summary, GUS is for the men, and then the women to try to test their limits, Therefore the women can never win it until they reach the part of the storyline where a woman defeated pharoah. What a lucky woman that will be cos she would be an "Ultimate Woman", lol
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by 3sha4lyf: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2009
Quote from: bootycall on Yesterday at 04:38:36 PM

Gbam!

A woman winnin the show is definitely a bad omen for the brand. The organisers are not stupid.

So much for 'Anything a man can do , '

Thats not true, A woman might win when the time comes, The organisers are not stupid to be boring everyone with a man-winning gus, they would wanna give the story a new twist by making sure a woman wins, u never know
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by Donvilo(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2009
Well, it depends sha. There are some girls that has the same guts that guys do. (although, most of them aren't daring in nature.) So I don't doubt that.
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by Donvilo(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2009
Well, it depends sha. There are some girls that has the same guts that guys do. (although, most of them aren't daring in nature.) So I don't doubt that.
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by kolaoloye(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2009
@OP
It is possible
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by ordize: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
Not certainly in the century or millennium. The organizers would not even allow it to happen. Forget male propaganda and male chauvinism a woman winning the GUS will dent the image of the drink itself , i mean, imagine a woman on those big bill boards and adverts screaming for a bottle of gulder, dosent seem right u know.? and again ow many women drink like men, ( dnt ave statistics but i guess we ave more men drinkers) its just the way adverts go, babies are used for pampers, women are used for cosmetics and of course,, the beer for the MEN!! grin
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by Nezan(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
[size=38pt]what a man can do, a woman can do[/size]
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by willy13: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
Can't we have The Guilder Ultimata Search for Women Alone and not mixed with both men and women
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by Em2va: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
No shikena!
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by Ebube1960(m): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2009
who won the show self, cos the last time we had light was 4 weeks ago
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by RUBRICS(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2009
Yes, a lady can! But that calls for great determination and endurance
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by ekoair(m): 5:00am On Aug 12, 2009
Nezan:

[size=38pt]what a man can do, a woman can do[/size]

can a woman be a man without surgery?
Re: Can A Lady Ever Win The Guilder Ultimate Search? by aktheuite(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
No.
/thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos: New Bbc Series / Deleted / BBNaija: "Diane Trends For Organizing A Hot Bikini Party In The House" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.