Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp (3513 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Category1: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
After typing for 5minutes, sotay ur hand don dey pepper u sef and u hoping for a big reply from her, and all u could receive back is....

[size=13pt]"k" "aiit" "uhmmm" or "hmmmm" .... grin grin sad sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol....I'm guilty of that sometimes.. only if my chatmate is boring to talk to angry
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
I do well to leave a "Fvck you" ... I hate shakara!! angry

grin.... The poster above me tho!! Must men do errything 4 you.. ??

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by jonathan111: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol....I'm guilty of that sometimes.. only if my chatmate is boring to talk to angry

Babe you are HOT .. let me be your sugar daddy grin
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
jonathan111:

Babe you are HOT .. let me be your sugar daddy grin

Lol.... sugar daddy? grin so u is that mean ur too sweet? tongue

I am a diabetic tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ofcurz... coz I'm hard to please tongue
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by jonathan111: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.... sugar daddy? grin so u is that mean ur too sweet? tongue

I am a diabetic tongue tongue tongue

Common babes u know wot I'm talking about grin grin
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
jonathan111:

Common babes u know wot I'm talking about grin grin

Hahahhhhaaa I tot when u say "sugar daddy" u have so much sugar all over ur body like a walking cadbury guy wink tongue
Juz kidding... grin

So tell me, what do u mean?
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
I tell you say i never finish
I never tell you one wey happen for shitta
When the boys tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
But now i be boss
See i be actor for the film them be boss
See i dey run everything i be doro
Star boy doro
International doro oh… eh
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
London to New York to Kigali
Hu all the ladies just dey look for me
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny
Oh all the girls just dey fight for me cool cool
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by jonathan111: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by jonathan111: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhhhaaa I tot when u say "sugar daddy" u have so much sugar all over ur body like a walking cadbury guy wink tongue
Juz kidding... grin

Send me a PM if you really want to know

So tell me, what do u mean?
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Cutezt(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
,Only boring guys are given such response,but if I am chatting with a lady and I know what we are chatting about is of interest to her and she is still not flowing,its Simple,Just hold down your menu button to minimize your whatsapp,chat don end be that.
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Julietcutie(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin m so guilty of this...
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Amebo123: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin m so guilty of this...

So what is the reason for doing it?
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Menzy86(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Truth is chatting with women is generally irritating to me.
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Menzy86:
Truth is chatting with women is generally irritating to me.

that sound gayish to me.anyway no offence
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Julietcutie(f): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Amebo123:

So what is the reason for doing it?
when the Guy is being stupid or boring... or if am not In d mood to chat with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by MilesLamar(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
angryevery mgbeke dey claim say she dey guilty for dix
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Gebbson007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
sm even dey rply ,u ll msg sm gels Jan she ll rply u Dec.I msg a gel 1st tym no rply 2nd tym d 3rd tym is just 2 unfriend or block d gel
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by ifeco4(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Category1:
After typing for 5minutes, sotay ur hand don dey pepper u sef and u hoping for a big reply from her, and all u could receive back is....

[size=13pt]"k" "aiit" "uhmmm" or "hmmmm" .... grin grin sad sad[/size]

I will definitely end the chat immediately. I hate such replies with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by ifeco4(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Julietcutie:

when the Guy is being stupid or boring... or if am not In d mood to chat with you

Well, it depends on the guy because I can't take such shiit.
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Menzy86(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
duchess25:

that sound gayish to me.anyway no offence
Sorry love cos I'm very straight. 9ja ladies most atimes disrespect u when u just trying to b nice. I really despise d 'aiit' 'k' and 'ummm' crap replies which seem to b synonymous with being a 9ja gal these days. Shld I also add that I ain't generally a chatting person? And trust me I love intelligent conversations n can sustain one. Just hate being ridiculed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by UyiIredia(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

If he's boring spice it up. Unless you are boring too. Life is a 2 way street. You get what you put in.
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by akintho(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
slyIsaac:

. exactly
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Next..

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Still baffles me why a guy would try to get a lady's attention by stooping so low
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Menzy86:
Sorry love cos I'm very straight. 9ja ladies most atimes disrespect u when u just trying to b nice. I really despise d 'aiit' 'k' and 'ummm' crap replies which seem to b synonymous with being a 9ja gal these days. Shld I also add that I ain't generally a chatting person? And trust me I love intelligent conversations n can sustain one. Just hate being ridiculed.

okay. no probs.have a gud nite
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
common sharaap there na people like una dey do all d above listed ish..... i realized many things about naija ladies, the only time yall are interested in chatting is if the topic bothers on feminism, money or sex after that no substance upstairs... yall hardly make a meaningful conversation if your personal interest isnt involved,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Justdulla:
common sharaap there na people like una dey do all d above listed ish..... i realized many things about naija ladies, the only time yall are interested in chatting is if the topic bothers on feminism, money or sex after that no substance upstairs... yall hardly make a meaningful conversation if your personal interest isnt involved,,,

Mmmmmm... angry
Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by osmodes(m): 1:47am On Apr 25, 2016
do that to me @ ur own doom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp by iyke1989(m): 2:02am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmmmm... angry
hehhhehe

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! / The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. / Your Boyfriend’s Pen!s Is Not For Only You” – 3 Slay Queens Declares (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.