Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? (1449 Views)

Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) / Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
I've been fighting with my own thoughts over who FIFA would want to award the next Ballon d'Or Awards to ?

Considering Messi's ealier form in the season and exist from the Champions league title before Real Madrid i assume it gives Ronaldo an edge,but Suarez's goals have been critical and crucial for Barcelona this season...

What do you guys think ?

Help me settle this quarrel inside my head abeg !

Suarez or Ronaldo ?

My own pick with 75% on this is Ronaldo ( His brilliance in the Champions league match got the club out when they needed it the most,to crown it,they needed 3 goals He provided them ).

I hope i haven't colored anyone's thoughts.

So Suarez or Ronaldo whom do you give it to ?
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by ntbeatz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ronaldo has scored 16 goals in just 10matches in the Champions league... still counting
Thanks for not including Messi's name tho

1 Like

Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by timijoseph01(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Itz a balon d'or not a player of the month.... You havnt even goten to the half of yhe calender
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by CrazyScientist: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
CR7
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
@Guys Suarez has more goals.I think this is a title CR7 has claimed for himself before now o
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by chidi4eze(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
You can't be kicked out of d champions league at d quarter final stage and still win world best player.....go and check
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
@chidi is this really true..wait o make i go check...brb
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who else if not C.boy
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
@Donald Post thats why i dey post down o before FIFA starts one of those stunts before we know dem go say na Bayern Keeper Lewandoski or Suarez FIFA and UEFA are very dodgy organisations
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by binhozie(m): 12:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Wait till December or whenever the voting starts not April
Copa Euro Olympics count too you know
Neymar Messi Suarez and Ronaldo all have a shot at being world best at the end of the year
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2016
@binhozie Ok tru..we dey watch,i just hope we won't see another FIFA manipulation when the time comes..CR don try o
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by misterkay(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by Segadem(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2016
ntbeatz:
Ronaldo has scored 16 goals in just 10matches in the Champions league... still counting
Thanks for not including Messi's name tho
[size=14pt]...and Suarez scored 8 goals in two matches in laliga! [/size]
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2016
@misterkay i'm no nigger amigo,don't refer to me as a nigger o.Do you know the meaning of that word ?

Ofcourse Ronaldo didn't deserve any when he won them
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by chineduemmao: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=tfcinvests post=44999410]I've been fighting with my own thoughts over who FIFA would want to award the next Ballon d'Or Awards to ?

Considering Messi's ealier form in the season and exist from the Champions league title before Real Madrid i assume it gives Ronaldo an edge,but Suarez's goals have been critical and crucial for Barcelona this season...

What do you guys think ?

Help me settle this quarrel inside my head abeg !

Suarez or Ronaldo ?

my man abi you b woman, if there is anybody who is gonna challenge ronaldo in the upcoming ballon dor its, definitely not suarez. scoring 8 goals to underdog teams is no big deal, ronaldo can do even better. and mind you, he's only toping the goal chart because ronaldo didnt play their last match he would have scored. suarez still got a lot of works to do to claim the pichichi its only 3 goals difference...
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by chineduemmao: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
binhozie:
Wait till December or whenever the voting starts not April
Copa Euro Olympics count too you know
Neymar Messi Suarez and Ronaldo all have a shot at being world best at the end of the year
who be neymar...abeg make i hear word

1 Like

Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by biggybig(f): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Rinaldo win win it only if he wins the CL. With Barca poised to win the League and the Copa Del roya, Suarez and Messi are up there if that happens. Except again Ronaldo wins the Euros with Portugal. Wining any of these two trophies is the only thing that will count. All his goals have been against weak teams. Even Wolfsburg by European standards are still a small team, those 17 goals counts for nothing without the CL. To do that they have Bayern or Athletico to contend. This two teams are better than Madrid and have experienced managers!
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by Segadem(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
biggybig:
Rinaldo win win it only if he wins the CL. With Barca poised to win the League and the Copa Del roya, Suarez and Messi are up there if that happens. Except again Ronaldo wins the Euros with Portugal. Wining any of these two trophies is the only thing that will count. All his goals have been against weak teams. Even Wolfsburg by European standards are still a small team, those 17 goals counts for nothing without the CL. To do that they have Bayern or Athletico to contend. This two teams are better than Madrid and have experienced managers!
[size=14pt]...and who told that they are going to edge out man city from the UCL?[/size]
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2016
biggybig:
God bless u! If Ronaldo goes trophyless again, the goals count for nothing especially now that Suarez is scoring more and is likely to win 2 titles.
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by tfcinvests: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
@biggybig your thesis are so mathematical that hmph.... Let's see but i disagree Ronaldo needs to win the euros as well to contend for the award if that's a criteria then Suarez Neymar and Messi should automatically loose out cos they don't qualify to play iin the tournament,the assessment year to year most times is based on the club's champion league's performance and domestic..or am i wrong here ?
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by chineduemmao: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
biggybig:
"Ronaldo's goals have been against weak teams" are you serious?
Re: Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? by chineduemmao: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
There are three players already nominated for ballon d'or: RONALDO, MESSI & OTHER

(1) (Reply)

Rivaldo Warns Nigerians And Others To Stay Home During Olympics / Messi And His Son Rock Matching Shorts While Spending Time On A Yacht (photos) / Photos Of Super Eagle Latest Recruits @aina2ola @chubakpom After Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.