Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Are YOU An Atheist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are YOU An Atheist? (2885 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Are YOU An Atheist? by ifenes(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2016
MizyB:

Ok Ife. If we go by this, "The Soul is not only in humans,but animals,plants and everything we can think of", do plants experience this [b]illusion of time[/b]as well?

Everything contains Consciousness and experience it in different forms. There is a bit of study on whether plants feel pain. Another one claimed they are more intelligent than humans and have longer memory that humans. I do not think humans are special,or better than other animals. If plants are conscious and respond to environmental change,yes they do experience the illusion of Time.

Let me briefly explain how Time works. When you move your hand from point A to point B. You will think you moved your hands,but you didn't. Your hand is everywhere. Motion was only an illusion to make you think you are in one position.There are unlimited ways you could move your hands. You are an unlimited being,perhaps still experiencing a 2 dimensional reality. Same applies to Time. Yesterday and Today are happening in the Now. Tomorrow will never come.

Look up the illusion of Time on Google and discover more.
Re: Why Are YOU An Atheist? by MizyB(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
ifenes:

Everything contains Consciousness and experience it in different forms. There is a bit of study on whether plants feel pain. Another one claimed they are more intelligent than humans and have longer memory that humans. I do not think humans are special,or better than other animals. If plants are conscious and respond to environmental change,yes they do experience the illusion of Time.

Let me briefly explain how Time works. When you move your hand from point A to point B. You will think you moved your hands,but you didn't. Your hand is everywhere. Motion was only an illusion to make you think you are in one position.There are unlimited ways you could move your hands. You are an unlimited being,perhaps still experiencing a 2 dimensional reality. Same applies to Time. Yesterday and Today are happening in the Now. Tomorrow will never come.

Look up the illusion of Time on Google and discover more.

Thank you so much ife. When I have time i will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About The Cross Story @nasarawa Exposed / See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / Shocking: What I Saw Inside A Catholic Church Today, Saddens My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.