Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones (8519 Views)

What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Illshef(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2009
My guy got arrested right in front of me bcus he was caught adding tricks in his opera in zain office while trying to activate internet.Ng.Zain.Com,
I don blow o!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Illshef(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2009
Abeg make una beg seun make e free ma former I.D
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by benisky: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
You fucking liar,you came to nairaland to post rubbish, jobless human being. If you don't have anything doing, go and sleep
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Illshef(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
Y u h8ing?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Borat1: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
Illshef:

Abeg make una beg seun make e free ma former I.D

so whats ur former I.D?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
so for other how will the police kwon we ve opera in our phone?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Illshef(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
Who do u knw that knws much bout zain internet and fbt?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by DClique1: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
Hahaha,
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by ocube2007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
I beg send the cheat he was caught for 2 my addy ocube2007@yahoo.com.
Na village i dey live, police no dey but zain service dey.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by tunnex190: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
Lol
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dwayne(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
@poster, ur story is unbelievable, so when he gets 2 d station, wot wil he b charged for?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by DClique1: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
Charged for cyber hacking.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by chrisemi(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2009
NONSNS@thread owner
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by tunnex190: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2009
Lol
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by puskin: 3:14am On Aug 08, 2009
. . .nd dis.
Wat has OM got 2do wit police
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by finewine1(m): 3:29am On Aug 08, 2009
tunnex na so so lol lol?
Poster na so you dey lie?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by stancozy(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2009
Aint you guys logical? The guy said his friend was caught In ZAIN OFFICE for adding cheats to his OM, i believe that guys. . As far as am concerned' FBT is a crime, so zain can sue him forso many things. . Pls you guys should not open your OM when you goto any of the isp(x) offices,
and this is what am saying,[b]this is a good 404 we should accept and understand, but we didnt, but if it were some one else that like d so called gurus in here, you all will be praising and thanking him cos of FBT, WTF GUYS, BE REAL AND STOP BEING SUBORDINATES[/B] angry
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by chrisemi(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2009
i nor still bliv.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by iniguy(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2009
@Iiishef cock and bull story grin tell it to the marines grin
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by stancozy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2009
Then go and try it. . Mak sure dey see u edit it. . Na another person go com yarn ur story gor here
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by benisky: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2009
Fucking liar
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dclique(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
Benisky,U shud watch ur words.
E don do u.
Da poster na my guy n that person is our close frnd.
I wil gist u guys da whole thng later.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Hanoobaba(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2009
@dclique. Please post the gist for everyone so everyone can learn from this guy's story. It seems people have become reckless with their cheats you now see every tom, dick and harry discussing the latest cheats at every roadside. Please lets learn to be discreet about the cheats.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dclique(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
Lekan is goin to do that hmself,hs nt a member of n.Land
bt i will get the Ful gist n tel y'al soon.
Its kind of my fault cus i told hm to go get hs sim activate b4 i cud giv im a trck.

Na so wahala start o!
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by mamagee6(f): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2009
The police are really doing their Job.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by puskin: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2009
Police and Opera Mini with fbt
Sorry, this is another TALES by moonlight
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by emorse(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2009
Could be true if he was arrested at zain office as he said. I don't think any police man can stop you by the roadside to check if you have cheats on your fone. You just have to be extra careful when visiting these guys. By the way, what was he thinking adding cheats right before them?
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by stancozy(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2009
watin dey worry puskin sef?
,THE GUY WAS CAUGHT IN ZAIN OFFICE hanhan, you guys should just take it. . angry
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by Dwayne(m): 5:18am On Aug 09, 2009
Very impossicant
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by aieromon(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2009
Stupid guy!
This bulls.h.i.t is akin to stealing a chicken and attemptin' to slaughter and fry infront of the owner.
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by benisky: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2009
Tell me the story, i bet even police don,t knox what is opera mini
Re: Police Arresting Guys With Opera Mini/mod On Their Phones by benisky: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2009
Tell me the story, i bet even police don,t knox what is opera mini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Reason Why You Should Not Recharge From Bank Account / Help My New Techno C8 Has Developed Charging Problem / 5 Tips On How To Secure Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.