Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself (8486 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Emmanuel226(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
4G network the rapid killer has spread all over the world. Nevertheless, Smartphone users are not aware of the hazards the radiation from their 4G devices is causing to their body.

4G network rays has proven to kill the body cell gradually with time over long term usage.

4G radiations damages the brain and affects its activity and might damage the lower brain region and the hemisphere of the brain. In this case can cause BRAIN CANCER

Meanwhile, many smartphone users play around with devices emitting this destructive agents.

Here are some SAFETY TIPS to help prevent the damage done by this rays.

1. Avoid the long term use of 4G networks as much as possible.

2. Never play around Routers or Mifi devices around you. In fact, keep them up above the ground and above your head (if possible).

3. Switch your phone to 3G (preferably 2G) when you don't need internet connection.

4. Do not use 4G devices near gas cookers. The rays are extravagant and can cause fire.

5. Your phone is not your teddy. Never keep it near you while asleep.

6. Never stay near 4G towers. They use ionizing radiation to transmit signals and too much exposure to this rays is harmful to those living in the vicinity.

7. Avoid redundant use of smartphone for better life.

4G is deadly! Avoid its usage.

1 Share

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by OneGeek(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is Untrue.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by budaatum: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by vastolord4(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
And this person is probably using a 4g phone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by OCTAVO: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Raydos: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Come my house, come collect my phone nah!!

Shebi nah your papa buy am for me!!

29 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Babalegba(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by okayman4real(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Raydos:
Come my house, come collect my phone nah!!

Shebi nah your papa buy am for me!!
Take it easy nah, dont behave like a childish.
atleast he didnt mention your name for God sake......ha ha.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by GemUnique(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Anything technology kills in one way or the other
Yet we still can't avoid it
Yes, we can't stop using it
Unless we're planning to go back to stone age.

It would be better having the Title of your post as "Minimize the usage of 4G Network..."

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:39am On Feb 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by beinstein(m): 5:03am On Feb 12, 2020
The real question is, who has 4G network radiation ever killed?
If you can't mention just one person then this write-up is not worth reading.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by femi4: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Irresponsible post

1 Like

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by finalboss(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Can't even do without my phone talkless of 4g.
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Katier00(f): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2020
OneGeek:
This is Untrue.
but you know technology has its own bad effect on us human, why saying his post is untrue
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Dreiwizzy: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2020
What about 5G? I should stop eating food too

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Emmanuel226(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Katier00:
but you know technology has its own bad effect on us human, why saying his post is untrue
tank u abeg helpe advice am

1 Like

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by segebase(m): 6:46am On Feb 12, 2020
some tin must kill a man
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Roon9(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2020
No facts
Just rubbish talk

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by KiZiie(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2020
The way we believe things w/o an authoritative source is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by ignis: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't believe this....
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by jayson87: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Your Microwave is much more powerful than your phone. Your Microwave radiation is 80 times that of your phone. Your TV also emits more than your phones

6 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by collins88(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2020
How does a Electromagnetism affect human cells Mr OP? Kindly tell me something i don't know...

1 Like

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Karleb(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
jayson87:
Your Microwave is much more powerful than your phone. Your Microwave radiation is 80 times that of your phone. Your TV also emits more than your phones

don't mind the conspiracy theorist.

Many of them boldy stay in front of rays coming out of projectors during presentations.

Does he even know of background radiation, the type earth naturally emits.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by cRobo: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2020
So we should fall back to 2G network?
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by JustPerpetual(f): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks
Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by abumeinben(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Emmanuel226:
4G network the rapid killer has spread all over the world. Nevertheless, Smartphone users are not aware of the hazards the radiation from their 4G devices is causing to their body.

4G network rays has proven to kill the body cell gradually with time over long term usage.

4G radiations damages the brain and affects its activity and might damage the lower brain region and the hemisphere of the brain. In this case can cause BRAIN CANCER

Meanwhile, many smartphone users play around with devices emitting this destructive agents.

Here are some SAFETY TIPS to help prevent the damage done by this rays.

1. Avoid the long term use of 4G networks as much as possible.

2. Never play around Routers or Mifi devices around you. In fact, keep them up above the ground and above your head (if possible).

3. Switch your phone to 3G (preferably 2G) when you don't need internet connection.

4. Do not use 4G devices near gas cookers. The rays are extravagant and can cause fire.

5. Your phone is not your teddy. Never keep it near you while asleep.

6. Never stay near 4G towers. They use ionizing radiation to transmit signals and too much exposure to this rays is harmful to those living in the vicinity.

7. Avoid redundant use of smartphone for better life.

4G is deadly! Avoid its usage.

Op...

Get set for same article when 6G is released. For you'll have to write that we should use only 5G.

Do you even have an idea the carrier frequency DStv decoder decodes on?

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Jeweltz(f): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Karleb:

don't mind the conspiracy theorist.

Many of them boldy stay in front of rays coming out of projectors during presentations.

Does he even know of background radiation, the type earth naturally emits.

Cosmic rays particularly

1 Like

Re: Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself by Mohbola(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
So 4G is killing, how many people has it killed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Detect An Easy Buy Phone? / Airtel E173u-2 Unlock / Move To Glo Bis Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.