Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation - Science/Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation (87743 Views)

NigComSat-1, Nigeria's Satellite In The Orbit: What Is The Situation Now? / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? / HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by Im2Busy2Bother: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
DMerciful:
Can you give details of the battery that has 3000 cycles?

Guy must be selling super LiFePo4 batteries grin
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by idsolar(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2016
1. Wellsee charge controller C2430 12/24v 30amp - NEW
2. Emel inverter 1,500va, 24v (used) for sale

call/whatsapp - 08033735359

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by ib22003(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Inverter and Battery from N80,000 | Pay on Delivery.

Owner inverters are pure sine wave with overload cutoff, automatic switch-over to regular power,LCD display.

Call or whats Dapo to order

1 kva inverter + 100amps (Telecom Battery) N80,000(suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour,selfcon)

1 kva inverter + 150amps (Telecom Battery) N110,000(Suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour, 2 bedroom apartments)

2 kva inverter + 2 pieces of 100 amps (Telecom Batteries) N160,000(Suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour, 2 bedroom apartments, 3bedroom apartments)

2 kva inverter + 2 pieces of 150 amps (Telecom Batteries) N210,000(Suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour, 2 bedroom apartments, 3bedroom apartments)

3 kva inverter + 2 pieces of 150 amps (Telecom Batteries) N230,000 ( bedroom apartments, 3bedroom apartments, 4bedroom)

5Kva, 7.5kva , 10kva, 15kva and 20kva also available

Call or whatsapp dapo 08103234587

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by timifakay(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
ib22003:
Inverter and Battery from N80,000 | Pay on Delivery.

Owner inverters are pure sine wave with overload cutoff, automatic switch-over to regular power,LCD display.

Call or whats Dapo to order

1 kva inverter + 100amps (Telecom Battery) N80,000(suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour,selfcon)

1 kva inverter + 150amps (Telecom Battery) N110,000(Suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour, 2 bedroom apartments)

2 kva inverter + 2 pieces of 100 amps (Telecom Batteries) N160,000(Suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour, 2 bedroom apartments, 3bedroom apartments)

2 kva inverter + 2 pieces of 150 amps (Telecom Batteries) N210,000(Suitable for shops, 1 bedroom, room and palour, 2 bedroom apartments, 3bedroom apartments)

3 kva inverter + 2 pieces of 150 amps (Telecom Batteries) N230,000 ( bedroom apartments, 3bedroom apartments, 4bedroom)

5Kva, 7.5kva , 10kva, 15kva and 20kva also available

Call or whatsapp dapo 08103234587
It's better to base your recommendation on number of appliances than house size. I may have a 500w washing machine or want to power an AC in my single bedroom apartment.

5 Likes

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by ib22003(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2016
This is just basic information. when you call i will make a recommendation based on your devices. please call so i can do that
timifakay:

It's better to base your recommendation on number of appliances than house size. I may have a 500w washing machine or want to power an AC in my single bedroom apartment.

1 Like

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Available soon...bought 2 units of must power 3kva(PF is 0.9-1.0) inverter with below description during my travel. 1 is for personal use while the other is for sale, whatsapp me if interested 08034515969. Its a lovely inverter.

Description

Main for home and office Appliance such as TV,refrigerator,fan,lights,computer etc. 35A ~70A automatic 3-stage battery charger
High surge capability
Durable construction for long life under extreme environmental conditions

Simplified controls with a snap-on cover that protects settings from being accidentally changed Better thermal performance allows full output power to 50°C (122°F) without de-rating High surge capacity starts more difficult loads and handles overload conditions reliably Circuit boards are conformally-coated to protect them from corrosion for longer life & improved reliability Durable powder coated, corrosion resistant steel chassis
1. Compatible for generator , frequency range (40hz to 80hz )
2. Charge current is Adjustable(25% ,50% ,75%, 100%),it is suitable for different battery.
3. High overload ability of our APC charger is up to 300% rated power(20 sec.).
4. PV pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W(3s sensing cycle)/3W(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V).
5. Uses PFC(power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
6. It has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and overload protection when our PV pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
7. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of PV charger. Uses selectable input AC voltage (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
8. Our IR charger allows start up and through power with depleted batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**.
9. It can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries.
10. LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch, USB communication port are available for our APC pure sine wave inverter,it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition,select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.

1 Share

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Will have Mopower 1500VA 24V pure sine wave inverter available from Dec 20th when I upgrade. If interested buzz me. cheesy
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by siliconprojects: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
with this battery chargers,you are guarantee that your battery can fast charge even if there is cloudy day

Suoer1000w Solar Power Inverter With Charger

Product Description

Do you intend to charge your laptop, phone and power ON your basic home appliances like TV, Home Theatre, Fan, Bulbs with a portable power solution that is affordable? This product is the answer. The package comes with a very strong 1000W solar power inverter and a 10A battery charger.

INVERTER FEATURES:

1. High conversion efficiency, smart soft start function.
2. Multiple safe protections.
3. Input and output are completely independent.
4. Smart, light, and portable, designed for home use.
5. Universal socket, suitable for all kinds of plugs.
6. Modified/Square waveform output.
7. Applicable for resistive loads.
8. High-procession voltage stability technology.
9. Aerospace-grade silence technology.
10. Cooler of fan and working status are intellectually controlled by MCU, which mostly prolongs its service life and helps to save the power consumption.

BATTERY CHARGER FEATURES:

1. This 12V 10A battery charger uses micro MCU controller to manage the process of the battery charging. The charger will automatically stop charging when it is getting full charged.
2. This battery charger uses three-phase charging mode(PWM charging mode),which includes constant current charging phase, constant voltage charging phase, floating charging phase.
3. With online battery detection, short circuit protection, over voltage protection, Anti - reverse connecting protection, etc.
4. The smart charging indicator shows charging process directly, which facilitates users to manage the current of the battery.

PROMO PRICE: #24,490

PROMO ENDS ON 21ST NOVEMBER,2016.

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by haslaw(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello house,

I am an electrical engineer with a fair practical knowledge of electrical wires and connections. I am looking for someone I can learn inverter installations from. Something like the practical aspects of inverter installations.

I live in Ikeja, Lagos
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
There is nothing really difficult with inverter installation. basic consideration is that u want the inverter AC input to be connected to mains supply(NEPA) or generator and the inverter output to power specific loads in the house. these specific loads you can separate from the distribution board. You can practice using a small computer UPS and learn from there. You can also watch you-tube videos
haslaw:
Hello house,

I am an electrical engineer with a fair practical knowledge of electrical wires and connections. I am looking for someone I can learn inverter installations from. Something like the practical aspects of inverter installations.

I live in Ikeja, Lagos
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by haslaw(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
DMerciful:
There is nothing really difficult with inverter installation. basic consideration is that u want the inverter AC input to be connected to mains supply(NEPA) or generator and the inverter output to power specific loads in the house. these specific loads you can separate from the distribution board. You can practice using a small computer UPS and learn from there. You can also watch you-tube videos

Thanks a lot. I have actually watched a few videos and I'm not really expecting the installations to be very difficult. But I just thought it might sharpen my skills if I tagged along a few times with someone who has been long in the business.
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by teemac01(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi guys please how much can I get this done guy that posted it did not drop number to reach him on

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Reach me on chyke200@gmail.com
teemac01:
Hi guys please how much can I get this done guy that posted it did not drop number to reach him on
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by teemac01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
DMerciful:
Reach me on chyke200@gmail.com

Plan I don't check mails often.. . If you cam reply me here it would be better. Thank you
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
teemac01:

Plan I don't check mails often.. . If you cam reply me here it would be better. Thank you
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by Wondergirl399: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
melvyano:
Zinox technologies ipowerplus inverters are back with fresh stock . contact:08031813497. From the makers of Zinox computers Nigeria's first internationally certified OEM. Made for Nigeria

Do Not Buy Zinox INVERTERS Their BATTERIES DO NOT LAST UPTO 9 MONTHS. BAD BUY AND THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT IT.
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by Im2Busy2Bother: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wondergirl399:

Do Not Buy Zinox INVERTERS Their BATTERIES DO NOT LAST UPTO 9 MONTHS. BAD BUY AND THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT IT.

I feel your pain, speaking as a green energy enthusiast, didn't they give you a sort of warranty?

Under 9 months, your batteries and inverter should still be covered by a warranty.

Please shed more light on this issue, when you reached them did they ignore you?
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by perloomey(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2016
The whites are the even the main installer of this solar panels, in Germany they rent roofs to install solar panels on it, so as to curb Global warming and go green
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by perloomey(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2016
I'm an installer of solar panels and inverters
let me tell u a story of a man of in which we install solar panels. we helped the man install solar panels if 2700w with 6batteries and a 5.5kva inverter with the best charge controllers not pwm as widely used. his son came from abroad while he was away, throughout the son stay for two weeks he was able to pump water, iron clothes, electric stove, watch TV, fridge and freezer is always on etc.
the son was convinced and thought Nigeria light was good not until his father came and showed him the panels on the roof.
also we've been able to build cars that uses solar panels. think of anything in solar come to us
call or Whatsapp 08068783141

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a brand new epever 12/24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller for sale. There is also option of MT50 remote meter all at affordable price.
If interested Whatsapp me on 08035415969

Cheers...

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
DMerciful:
Hi Guys,

I have a brand new epever 12/24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller for sale. There is also option of MT50 remote meter all at affordable price.

Cheers...

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by netotse(m): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=DMerciful post=52891198][/quote] is the 40A epever still available?
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2017
No but expecting one within the week
netotse:
is the 40A epever still available?
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by netotse(m): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2017
DMerciful:
No but expecting one within the week
ok, will contact you on whatsapp
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by 2baga(m): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2017
perloomey:
I'm an installer of solar panels and inverters
let me tell u a story of a man of in which we install solar panels. we helped the man install solar panels if 2700w with 6batteries and a 5.5kva inverter with the best charge controllers not pwm as widely used. his son came from abroad while he was away, throughout the son stay for two weeks he was able to pump water, iron clothes, electric stove, watch TV, fridge and freezer is always on etc.
the son was convinced and thought Nigeria light was good not until his father came and showed him the panels on the roof.
also we've been able to build cars that uses solar panels. think of anything in solar come to us
call or Whatsapp 08068783141

Nice marketing
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
All,

Brand new Fangpusun Flexmax 60A mppt solar charge controller for sale at best price.
Whatsapp me on 08035415969 if interested.

Cheers cheesy

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by cooldipo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
DMerciful:
The main reason I install the analog ameter is to monitor my load so I can have long backup time. Since the inverter does not have a digital display that's d only way I can regulate my load by knowing what each load consume. It also tells me when the batteries are fully charged as the pointer will go to zero signifying d end of active charging. I bought d meter from Alaba at about 2k and connect it in series with d positive terminal.

Pls can I get the contact of the seller of the meter. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
0803 712 2181
cooldipo:

Pls can I get the contact of the seller of the meter. Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
168k....contact me now as this is the best price anywhere
DMerciful:
All,

Brand new Fangpusun Flexmax 60A mppt solar charge controller for sale at best price.
Whatsapp me on 08035415969 if interested.

Cheers cheesy
Re: How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation by DMerciful(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a brand new epever 12/24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller for sale. 70k

Cheers...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.