Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. (7843 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
jrerico1:
The lass just gave her view but Nigerians will condemn her that she's talking from experience, while it will be normal for a guy to post such sad

smiley Thank you my brother. God bless you
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by faith551(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mercylin:

Lol like seriously I thought its same person.
Oh!! My bad.

So which is you?

hehehe,you see?
. try guessing then grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by yorex2011: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2016
All these wannabes sef grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:
So many men just believe they are just too good and perfect in the bedroom without knowing they do so many annoying things in the bedroom that women really hate.

Below are 15 annoying things men do in bed

1. Some men think it’s cool to spank a lady’s butt during sex but not every woman finds it amusing. So before you spank her butt, find out if she really enjoys it.

2. Women hate it when they are on top of their man, working real hard and he just stares at her like she is doing nothing. Very annoying.

3. Trying to recreate some awkward positions you saw on some videos is annoying. She is trying to make love and not create a s*x tape.

4. Stop asking her if she likes this or that while hitting her honeypot. Her body language would let you know if she’s enjoying it or not. Stop distracting her from enjoying the moment with too many questions.

5. It’s annoying when you act like she is doing nothing when she goes down on you. You make her look like an amateur. SMH.

6. It’s really gross when you go down on her first thing in the morning when she’s feeling unclean. She wants you to go down on her but she definitely doesn’t want it when she feels unclean.

7. Some men are so aggressive with their fingers and I wonder if they are searching for gold in her honeypot. It’s so annoying and frustrating when men do this.

8. It’s never cool to bite her nipple. It hurts and don’t think she enjoys it. You wouldn’t love it if she bites yours.

9. I believe watching too many videos is ruining the bedroom life. Pulling her hair so hard while you hit her honeypot is annoying. Are you trying to pull off her hair or what?

10. Some men are always in a hurry and they also bring that impatience to the bedroom. It’s really annoying when you rush pre-intimacy. She wants you to take your time.

11. Not paying attention to his boxers is really annoying. Every woman expects her man to wear a good and clean boxers not some old, dirty and baggy boxers.

12. Nothing annoys her most than you putting your fingers everywhere like you are playing some sort of instruments.

13. Squeezing her boobs like you are trying to squeeze out juice from an orange fruit. It’s really annoying when men do this.

14. It’s so annoying when he cums so quick and then sleeps off like he really did a hard job. It leaves a woman wondering how she just met this annoying dude that only thinks of himself in bed.

15. It’s really not attractive to taste urine so could the men please clean up properly if they want a woman to go down on them.

So no more excuses men. Ladies, ensure you make your man read this so he can stop all those annoying stuffs. grin
That no2 makes me laff....
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by jubrealguy(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:

you just use style make me check out your dp grin cheesy

Anyways you look gentle. hope you're happy now? tongue
lol....I don't even know if ds is a compliment
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Qualer: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2016
farano:
lol...I love this. The only one I kinda disagree with is number two. I enjoy all positions but i love being on top. It's the best view for him...hehe

Number 7 is absolutely true grin

Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Qualer: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:

perhaps grin

Some women might like the spanking. BUT it's good to find out if she enjoys it.

soooooo.. which ones do you enjoy??

Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by saintdennis(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Funny list, but i've spanked ladies and also given em gentle taps on the butt while hitting it All depends on how I wanna treat her that session : bitch or Princess?

Besides ladies tend 2 be too submissive In bed...he spanked u, u didn't like it, y not tell him straight up

Or like my ex used to do exact revenge! If I felt up her nipples, she'd feel up mine, spanke d her In cowgirl she'd spank me in missionary...I once wanted to insert 1 finger in her butthole, then I thought twice about it. Lols
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by hob(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
i spank my girl and she likeys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Taolyn4lif(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Only God knows how many men the op sampled to come about this
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by jubrealguy(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Taolyn4lif:
lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol....I don't even know if ds is a compliment

It is smiley
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Qualer:

soooooo.. which ones do you enjoy??
looool... That pix Is damn funny cheesy
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Taolyn4lif:

I yaff die grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
faith551:

hehehe,you see? . try guessing then grin
The guy by the right
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
faith551:

hehehe,you see? . try guessing then grin
The guy by the right
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Qualer: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:

looool...
That pix Is damn funny cheesy

answer the kweshon joor!!! grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Qualer:

answer the kweshon joor!!! grin

That's confidential tongue
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by cychez(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Love this thread...thanks for that...love it when guls are so free with their feeling and I urge all guys to pay attention to this good thought of theirs

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Qualer: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:

That's confidential tongue

then tell me in camera... this is for research purposes ONLY! grin cool
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Taolyn4lif(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:

I yaff die grin

E dey your body. smh4u grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by faith551(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mercylin:

The guy by the right

cheesy cheesy good evening,hope u had a great day.
you mean the guy next to the white car right?
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by stphn(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
notice
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2016
Mercylin:
So many men just believe they are just too good and perfect in the bedroom without knowing they do so many annoying things in the bedroom that women really hate.

Below are 15 annoying things men do in bed

1. Some men think it’s cool to spank a lady’s butt during sex but not every woman finds it amusing. So before you spank her butt, find out if she really enjoys it.

2. Women hate it when they are on top of their man, working real hard and he just stares at her like she is doing nothing. Very annoying.

3. Trying to recreate some awkward positions you saw on some videos is annoying. She is trying to make love and not create a s*x tape.

4. Stop asking her if she likes this or that while hitting her honeypot. Her body language would let you know if she’s enjoying it or not. Stop distracting her from enjoying the moment with too many questions.

5. It’s annoying when you act like she is doing nothing when she goes down on you. You make her look like an amateur. SMH.

6. It’s really gross when you go down on her first thing in the morning when she’s feeling unclean. She wants you to go down on her but she definitely doesn’t want it when she feels unclean.

7. Some men are so aggressive with their fingers and I wonder if they are searching for gold in her honeypot. It’s so annoying and frustrating when men do this.

8. It’s never cool to bite her nipple. It hurts and don’t think she enjoys it. You wouldn’t love it if she bites yours.

9. I believe watching too many videos is ruining the bedroom life. Pulling her hair so hard while you hit her honeypot is annoying. Are you trying to pull off her hair or what?

10. Some men are always in a hurry and they also bring that impatience to the bedroom. It’s really annoying when you rush pre-intimacy. She wants you to take your time.

11. Not paying attention to his boxers is really annoying. Every woman expects her man to wear a good and clean boxers not some old, dirty and baggy boxers.

12. Nothing annoys her most than you putting your fingers everywhere like you are playing some sort of instruments.

13. Squeezing her boobs like you are trying to squeeze out juice from an orange fruit. It’s really annoying when men do this.

14. It’s so annoying when he cums so quick and then sleeps off like he really did a hard job. It leaves a woman wondering how she just met this annoying dude that only thinks of himself in bed.

15. It’s really not attractive to taste urine so could the men please clean up properly if they want a woman to go down on them.

So no more excuses men. Ladies, ensure you make your man read this so he can stop all those annoying stuffs. grin

Realest list ever.

Thumbs up to OP and every woman who understand this and can relate to it, i am a guy but love it when women speak up on what they like and dislike, whats really turns them on and gets them hot and wet and what turns them off... cool cool
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
lol...I love this. The only one I kinda disagree with is number two. I enjoy all positions but i love being on top. It's the best view for him...hehe

Number 7 is absolutely true grin

like seriously, i thought only coded cool guys knew this fact, i for one love the view of a girl riding me, especially the reverse cowgirl, cool cool for a girl to know these fact, babe thumps up and a high 5, you know your onions, love a girl who understands what she wants, knows what turns her on and what pleases her man, babe in fact i'm speechless, don't know what to say, i'm ordering a nice cake for you, coming a bottle of baileys for you being you, cheers..
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Mercylin:

perhaps grin

Some women might like the spanking. BUT it's good to find out if she enjoys it.

Well i like a girl who enjoys a little spanking, it drives me deeper into that wet spot and is such a huge turn on.. cool
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2016
Mercylin:

I yaff die grin

Welcome to Nigeria social network dear, some guys are so backward they can't even imagine a female making any open minded intelligent statement or a sexually observant comment, i saw one dude telling one girl on a thread yesterday that he didn't know we had intelligent women in Nigeria, it's really sad and speaks bad of the intelligent level of most Nigerian guys see women, you made alist and some people just can't comprehend that you made that list from your head and of cos from experiences from yourself and friends and obviously some you've heard, abeg ignore and keep being you dear, take care
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Welcome to Nigeria social network dear, some guys are so backward they can't even imagine a female making any open minded intelligent statement or a sexually observant comment, i saw one dude telling one girl on a thread yesterday that he didn't know we had intelligent women in Nigeria, it's really sad and speaks bad of the intelligent level of most Nigerian guys see women, you made alist and some people just can't comprehend that you made that list from your head and of cos from experiences from yourself and friends and obviously some you've heard, abeg ignore and keep being you dear, take care

This made my night.. Thanks hun cheesy
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Well i like a girl who enjoys a little spanking, it drives me deeper into that wet spot and is such a huge turn on.. cool

hummmm!! You must really like it rough..lol
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by Mercylin(f): 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
Lalasticlala , mynd44 help create awareness.. Thats if this is not too raw to be on fp grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. by paragon40(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2016
baggy boxers....I laugh in chapters. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo) / Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.