Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu (13571 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Dormant, Port Harcourt, Warri Producing Below 30% — NNPC / Fg To Scrap Nnpc, Dpr, Pppra, Others; To Sell Unprofitable Refineries / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why is this news? Both refineries have always been producing between 6-7million litre/day for years now. So what are we celebrating?
We consume 40million litres daily and our half dead refineries produce just 10-12million litres of pms and we shuld jump up & be happy? We can sha celebrate mediocrity!!!
We should celebrate when we can be able to refine enough pms to fill our 40million litres/day need #kapish

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by dalambusu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok, how does that reduce the endless queue in the filling stations?
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by mej67: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
mostyg:
Good news. More fuel will be available for me to market my Ewedu powder.

I no see ya nafdac no. undecided
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Yksoul(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
IF THE THREE REFINERIES ACTUALLY START WORKING,THEN I THINK ALL OUR PAST PRESIDENTS,SHOULD COVER THEIR FACES IN SHAME WHEREVER THEY ARE.FOR MANY YEARS THE 3 REFINERIES HAD BEEN ABANDONED.GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA AND PMB

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by mmsen: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Whenever someone attached to this administration says something that might sound like good news, just wait three days and they will claim that their words were misinterpreted or misunderstood.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by gebest: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
GOOD JAB
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by waziri4biz: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Bad news for wailers
why do I feel that u are not even up to 18 your post suggests a system of competition between APC and PDP supporters. Nigeria has past that stage. Grow up
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Kposkila: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:
I like how he put the output in litres instead of barrels. Insulting our collective intelligence.

You can do d conversion ursef, we shud learn to appreciate good things!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by bigtt76(f): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
7 millions of invisible PMS per day ko grin
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by olalat(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Cos u hardly believe anything good.
Pita99:
Why don't I believe this? angry
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by GudluckIBB(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
waziri4biz:

why do I feel that u are not even up to 18 your post suggests a system of competition between APC and PDP supporters. Nigeria has past that stage. Grow up

I also have a feeling that u came to this world through a dog sperm.

Ask your mother for details.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Bimpe29: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
What a pleasant news! But, the saboteurs are not sleeping. God Almighty will bring hardship and failure to any form of sabotage.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
7 million liters per day? who uses the fuel they produce? is it Nigerians? or generators in @sshole rock? tot they said we import the fuel we use? or do we export it too and bring back the crude oil? I'm confused here o! tot catch-ukwu said they will need 700 million naira to bring back our refineries? is it this same one. how come everything they say has one thing in common '7'? na wa o. this change they promised us is really chicken CHANGE.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by HirstMOG(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Bad news for wailers

this us not about wailers but about the state of the nation. if what he said is true and we are still importing, why then do we still have long queues nationwide?? tell us the truth and nobody will die, but the lies are being recycled within them, from lie Muhammed to bubu to who I don't know.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by deeflamez(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmmaOgbu:
Kachikwu !!! Not long ago u said that FG can't afford 700m dollars to repair our refineries, now your saying that two out of the three refineries are already producing. Choo I hope ur not lying? Cos if you do, we will transfer you to the ministry of information.
But for now let me go dust my generator.

Relax, he was talking about full repair & upgrade for them to run at optimum capacity. A refinery might be functioning but recording more losses than gains. It's like complaining of your badly maintained car that emits excess carbon monoxide & guzzles fuel yet your wife's stubborn kidbro steals fuel from your tank, bursts your tires & blows your gasket. Still you need to drive to work & spend money fixing what you were still fixing or saving for a new one...while domestic bills need to be met.

In otherwords, our refineries are messed up, but we need fuel, gas for electricity, polypropylene & other by-products. The more pipelines are vandalized & we ignore, support or don't stop it. We'll keep taking that 'wrecked car' back to the mechanic for repairs...until a day it refuses to cough...and then we'll be stranded, the entire Nation in perpetual darkness, stands still. Even phone companies & airports will shutdown. This time for a long time because the damage might then be unfixable. And then we'll probably go back to playing the 'blame game'.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by opineflu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Conflicting rumours , no news.
What the f is wrong with this system
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oautce:

So you would have liked to read the PMS produce in barrels/day.
Yes.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Amberon: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
we have been buying 220-250
otokx:
Petrol is still 160 per litre in Port Harcourt.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Hartthex(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Pita99(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
olalat:
Cos u hardly believe anything good.
no I usually use to believe this administration but later they would always come and and deny it, not ones not twice I have lost count , so is not my fault if I stop believing in them undecided

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Pita99(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
mars123:
because you are a wailer and you too like bad news therefore your pessimism is e-useless. if you want to confirm, enter bus go the refineries.
and your a zombie ba sad cause this administration is full of lies , they would say something nw and deny it later, not ones not twice , I have lost count nw. So it's not my fault if I stop believing what they say undecided
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by dave3030: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have a dream that one day Nigerians will be buying petrol at the rate of #50 per litre. Sai buhari. I like pmb and he is the right man for our country Nigeria. Shame to wailers
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Timfreds(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nigerians should believe this news at their peril. When this government started this was same news that we are told. not long after the present scarcity started. They ve come again.
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by Mike008(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
rottennaija:
It's good to be back again after about 3 days of ban. Please,any mod that feels uneasy with my comment should stop reading them.

Back to business of the evening.

I like the part that says “ What we have done is to find a very creative way of bringing investors who will come in, work with our team here who have the skills, reactivate and upgrade facilities in these refineries’’, the minister disclosed.
According to him, the investors will also help us to provide technical support and they will be paid through the flow out of refined products over a period of time which is why we have also changed the refining model such that refineries pay for their crude so it goes into federation account.
He explained that whatever they produce is theirs and they sell to one huge customer which will be both Nigerian Petroleum Marketing Company (NPMC) and the marketers themselves and that enables them to keep the refineries going after the upgrade so that the problem we have in the past of not repairing the refineries will not reoccur."

couldn't wait to be back, could you?
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by omobaekiti: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Shollyjay90:
Continue To Deceive Us, I No Dat One Day,we Shall B Saved 4rm All Ur Lies
how did you know (NO)He was deceiving you,when you don't even know (NO)how to spell know (NO)correctly.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ibe Kachukwu and lai muhammed av 1 tin in common.
So so grammar n lies
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by rottennaija(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mike008:

couldn't wait to be back, could you?

[size=18pt] kiss [/size]
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by chinchum(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Haute:
I like how he expressed the output in litres instead of barrels. Insulting our collective intelligence.

it is crude oil that is typically expressed in barrels. he is talking of petrol , a derivative of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by excomarow(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2016
mars123:
because you are a wailer and you too like bad news therefore your pessimism is e-useless. if you want to confirm, enter bus go the refineries.

Don't mind the Dullard.

Na Him go submit him CV B4 anybody reason nam
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by enlightenedmind: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2016
We have to commend Kachukwu to an extent. He took up change unexpectedly and was able to adapt abruptly. Well Done to him

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by 989900B: 4:32am On Apr 25, 2016
rottennaija:
It's good to be back again after about 3 days of ban. Please,any mod that feels uneasy with my comment should stop reading them.

Back to business of the evening.

I like the part that says “ What we have done is to find a very creative way of bringing investors who will come in, work with our team here who have the skills, reactivate and upgrade facilities in these refineries’’, the minister disclosed.
According to him, the investors will also help us to provide technical support and they will be paid through the flow out of refined products over a period of time which is why we have also changed the refining model such that refineries pay for their crude so it goes into federation account.
He explained that whatever they produce is theirs and they sell to one huge customer which will be both Nigerian Petroleum Marketing Company (NPMC) and the marketers themselves and that enables them to keep the refineries going after the upgrade so that the problem we have in the past of not repairing the refineries will not reoccur."

Me like cheesy . . . Kachikwu is working!
Re: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu by 989900B: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Pita99:
no I usually use to believe this administration but later they would always come and and deny it, not ones not twice I have lost count , so is not my fault if I stop believing in them undecided

The fear is real . . . let's hope this news is true though, especially with the concluding part of the article indicating it is strictly business this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari / NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.