Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name (13570 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by OAM4J: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
[size=13pt]Boko Haram names UN bomber[/size]

Outlawed Islamic sect, Boko Haram, has named the bomber of the United Nations building in Abuja as a 27-year-old Nigerian, Mohammed Abul Barra.

A Boko Haram spokesman, Abul Qaqa, told the Cable News Network in an interview that Barra drove a Honda Accord packed with explosives into the UN building on August 26.

The attack claimed 23 lives while over 60 others were injured.

Qaqa said the UN building was attacked because the sect viewed the world body as ”a global partner in the oppression of believers.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011090115563029
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by efisher(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fool at 27!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by benz33(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
efisher u r rite, Infact fool forever and to hell

Why cant this spokes personnel cary the bomb too or he doesnt have children?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Beaf: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
27-year-old Nigerian, Mohammed Abul Barra.

Another life wasted in foolishness and evil.

He is probably burning in hell right now and wondering where the lovely breas'ted v!rgins he was promised are. All he will see is the maniacal visage of Beelzebub as flames melt his "mutallab."
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by okadaman2: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Luck nor go solve this Boko Haram issue o shocked

They are now so bold they are granting interviews on CNN like Hizbollah and Al-Qaeda

These Boko Haramite people will destroy West Africa if we don't stop them.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by mallorca(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
May his soul rest in pieces
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by DAY12(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by olaolabiy: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
He killed himself because of Islam?

The Arabs however don't see things that way. His family would be killed in Libya right now. No matter how how much Allahu Akbar they knew.

Black sense.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Beaf: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Boko haram do not care who they use and destroy. A couple of weeks ago, police disarmed a 10 year old girl with explosives strapped to her body.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by reindeer: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
I thought it was political undecided
Guess it wasnt by the enemies of GE Jones then lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by tosenbaba(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
He will continue to burn and his family will never know peace and they too will burn. Fools
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by NegroNtns(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
<quote>

27-year-old Nigerian, Mohammed Abul Barra.

</quote>

You think he is Nigerian, who knows; maybe, maybe not
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by nasoeb: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
I am still bringing it up to your Notice. , ABUJABIR24 is a Boko haramite.

he claimed he spoked to boko haram and they said they weren't responsible for the bombings.
How come he had their contact, how come he always defend them
Go through all his post. and he has been blacklisted in N/L.
I am doing my part in reporting suspects.
i was asked to get every necessary information about him.

please members for the good our country lets join hands and make this country shine again

Reports Suspects !!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Panzastrip(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Foolish
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by ddippset(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
efisher:

Fool at 27!
lol.  him own better small sef. u neva hear of fool @ 70?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by lafuria1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
wait a minute, the spokesman in an interview with CNN, ok ooooo.

1. does CNN nw have the identity of abul qaqa?
2.hw did bokoharam meet with CNN?
3.i am still puzzled hw this interview took place.
4.bokoharam claimed initialy that the reason they bombed the UN building was becos the muslim were oppressed in the country thereby limiting it to internl reasons. nw they say becos the muslim around the world are oppressed abi thereby perfecting the link between them and make the alqeada making it necessary for the U.S and U.N to intervene
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by dsurrogat: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
so
if the guy died in the bomb blast, WHO THEN ARE THE POLICE CLAIMING ARE SUSPECTS, na dead body dem was arrest
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
THE STATE OF THE NATION IS WORRISOME. IN FACT, WE NEED TO RENEGOTIATE THE CORPORATE EXISTENCE OF THIS NATION. WE NEED TO DECIDE WHETHER WE WANT TO BE TOGETHER OR NOT. I BELIEVE THAT BEING TOGETHER AS ONE IS A SOURCE OF STRENGTH BUT WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, SOONEST, I PRAY THAT THE BOKO HARAM WILL NOT BEGIN TO ATTACK THE SOUTH. REJOICE NOT OF THEIR OFFENCE IN THE NORTH BECAUSE THEIR COMING TO THE SOUTH IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME-I PRAY IT NEVER HAPPENED!
I BEGINING TO LOOK AT THE CORRELATION BETWEEN THE PREDICTION BY AN AGENCY IN AMERICA THAT NIGERIA WILL BREAK BY 2015 AND THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS NOW. I SMELL A CONSPIRACY. IF PROACTIVE MEASURES ARE NOT TAKEN IN TIME, WE MAY JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY, AND NIGERIA IS NO MORE! GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND SAVE HER FROM HER CURRENT PREDICAMENT.

GEJ, YOU NEED TO ACT FAST!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by gokuu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hmmn, i doubt he's a Nigerian cos no Nigerian wants to die, even with the hardship, Nigerians still struggle to live.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by olaolabiy: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^Care to dare Hausas?

Do you know why they are in control of Naija?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Yeske2(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wait wait wait, i thought the SSS mentioned other names and one at large, this is getting interesting so who is telling us the truth here?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fighters with no cause angry
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Beaf: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
gokuu:

Hmmn, i doubt he's a Nigerian cos no Nigerian wants to die, even with the hardship, Nigerians still struggle to live.

Bros, you are wrong; thats the same thing that was said about the fool called Farouk Mutallab. But now we know better.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by nasoeb: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
I will advise d-surrogat and gokuu to take some N/L members to your School and ask for your refund because una be real iti-boribo
people like you should just SHUT UP because you dont have anything useful to contribute.

@ d-surrogat, that the bomber died in the blast doesn't mean there are no suspects who sponsored or helped him carried out the operation.

Reasoning from your dirty Anuss

@gokuu, bigger fool. At this stage of several suicide bombers by Nigerians even that of farouk Abdulmutallab, you still saying No Nigerian would do such.

My advise to you is that, its never too late late to be educated.

At least them accept una for Primary 5

DumbAsss !!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Rhino5dm: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Now can we compare this name with the one sss gave i.e  MAMMAN NUR . . .we are really in deep mess.

I dont even know who to believe anymore.

SSS gave us his name as "mamman nur" which was very foriegn imo and now this ??
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by valicious1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
u   guys   here   see   it   as   a   waste   of   life   but   am   sure   in   d  muslim   world   their    would   be  jubiliation   over   the   transition   of  a hero   whom   his   7  virgins   await  in  paradise.
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by okadaman2: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
ola olabiy:

He killed himself because of Islam?

The Arabs however don't see things that way. His family would be killed in Libya right now. No matter how how much Allahu Akbar they knew.

Black sense.

That is why I cannot understand our love for all these foreign religions. Defies understanding!

Arab Muslims will kill this fools dark skinned african brother over a flimsy issue and enslave or discriminate against his sister, yet they are dying for some Arab religious cause  embarassed

Same with Nigerian Christians and their love for Those racist fundamentalist American christian preachers!  embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Rhino5dm: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
How do they get access to CNN?
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by amtalkin(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
sumtimes i wonder hw peaceful this world will hv been if islamic never exist!!
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
I tell u,these arab people have succeeded in brainwashing these northerners, I pray these boko harem are wiped out for good.Loook at a 27 years old taking his life in the believe he will get one million virgins with big asses.pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by nasoeb: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
I never expected you Rhino to have such low IQ, i guess talking before reasoning

SSS said MAMMAN NUR is a suspect or accomplice, while Abul Qaga is a spokesman

Goshhhh N/L needs to conduct post JAMB Exam

the rate of Poo Asss Members are on the increase.

disgusting post worst than boko haram itself
Re: Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name by Odunnu: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Now can we compare this name with the one sss gave i.e  MAMMAN NUR . . .we are really in deep mess.

I dont even know who to believe anymore.

SSS gave us his name as "mamman nur" which was very foriegn imo and now this ??
So many conflicting distractions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Residents Celebrate Fayemi's Victory At The Tribunal / Garba Shehu Says Buhari Will Never Seek A Thrid Term, Attacks Femi Falana / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.