Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 (26174 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2016
All this southwest analysis self undecided

4 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by decode55(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:
The same problems that existed prior to now as regards vandalism are still there.
Buhari just gave an order that vandals must be treated as criminals, like Book haram. This GEJ failed to do. Instead, he gave surveillance contracts to criminals and thereby weakening the institutions that are constitutionally mandated to carry out protection.

We must join hands with PMB, by doing away with our sentiments and bias

Not even in your wildest dreams. That dull idiot will never get my backing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:
For the open minded, I decided to open this thread.

President Buhari has received lots of criticism over the current challenges of the country. In all fairness, the man has genuine interest in turning for the better fortunes of this country, but some people who may still be bitter by the loss of their hero, sees nothing good in anything PMB is doing or has done so far.

Its very clear from the foregoing that the magic that GEJ couldn't perform from May 2010 to May 2015, its not easy for buhari to do same within 11 months

With the quote, it's obvious your analysis was not done with an open but biased mind.

This is your way of discrediting Gej and crediting Pmb incompetence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by zubby55(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

The change is so evident sir.

April, 2015 we're doing 2000+
April, 2016 we're doing 3000+

Nigeria also reached the all time high since 1960 in February, 2016
And u forget to add zero mega Watts wch have not happen in Nigeria history

8 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2016
But I have not used power for up to 400 hours (accumulated ) this year. Jokes apart, are they generating the power in Sambisa?

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Flashh: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
Take one step at a time, their's no need to rush.
One step at a time as if the power supply you having currently is constant. The electrical power is worse everywhere.

#StartTalking, let them know what you are facing in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

The change is so evident sir.

April, 2015 we're doing 2000+
April, 2016 we're doing 3000+

Nigeria also reached the all time high since 1960 in February, 2016

What if you generate power and you dont transmit same for use ?

I was having at least 18 hours light May last year. Now its 6 hours. Some days none.

How much was fuel under Jonathan this time last year ? Paper and reality are two different things. You know that..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Kingbusssy(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Flashh:
12 hours power supply daily. Is that all the change you need?
No need to end the fuel scarcity?
No need for dollar to come back to its normal rate?
No need to fight corruption?
Bro, what we need in this country is more than just power supply.
Yea, but you can't expect that to happen in a day. Right?? So,to me huhari is trying
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Kenobus: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:
President Buhari has received lots of criticism over the current challenges of the country. In all fairness, the man has genuine interest in turning for the better fortunes of this country, but some people who may still be bitter by the loss of their hero, sees nothing good in anything PMB is doing or has done so far.

I decided to create this topic to actually verify if Nigeria was indeed better under Jonathan than it is now, under PMB.
Power sector is the first to examine

Under GEJ January to April, 2015

Under PMB.

Causes of drop in power supply under GEJ

Causes of drop in supply under PMB

Its very clear from the foregoing that the magic that GEJ couldn't perform from May 2010 to May 2015, its not easy for buhari to do same within 11 months
It better for you to shut up if you dont know what to say. GMB has done nothing to be compared with GEJ. GEJ built power stations. Where is the body language that the likes of you shouted on before? You guys are just haters. GEJ took Nigeria power generation beyong 9,000MW available. 5000MW on the grid. Amaechi and his boys; Tinubu and his cronnies made sure they frustrated GEJ. Today they are being fruatrated. Nemesis is worrying them. They cant achieve anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by hornyman(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Where is the change? grin

Go sit down.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Kenobus: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
It better for guys to shut up if you dont know what to say. GMB has done nothing to be compared with GEJ. GEJ built power stations. Where is the body language that the likes of you shouted on before? You guys are just haters. GEJ took Nigeria power generation beyong 9,000MW available. 5000MW on the grid. Amaechi and his boys; Tinubu and his cronnies made sure they frustrated GEJ. Today they are being fruatrated. Nemesis is worrying them. They cant achieve anything.
Nigerians have made the greatest mistake of putting a dullard in power because of hate. The SW would see what they have done. is SW enjoying the Govt now? is Tinubu happy? Nigerians will reap what they sowed.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tsdarkside(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Flashh:

12 hours power supply daily. Is that all the change you need?

No need to end the fuel scarcity?

No need for dollar to come back to its normal rate?

No need to fight corruption?

Bro, what we need in this country is more than just power supply.

stop talking about the dollar as if its your currency.....

do you earn in dollars??..

what do you care about that rubbish fiat money...

i earn in nairas,i only care about the naira....
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tivta(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

Yes.

Let the Vandals and Niger delta Militants continue to put the nation in darkness

So they also caused the 0MW recorded in early May ? Something that has never happened before in Nigeria?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/31/collapsed-power-system-restored/

3 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by butanep(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
jumas:
I noticed something this days
electricity has improved significantly

since Thursday we are having more than 18 hours supply

everything for deep freezer don freeze. thank you Jesus

You have a local thinking faculty. Please think well.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by nairaman66(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
tuniski:

U are part of the 70% failure of buhari by rationalizing failure! Unless and until buhari add his own MW while ensuring optimal performance of what he was handed, he remains a failure.

Stop campaigning for buhari in governance while the country is in doldrums! If buhari is performing better, u don't need any epistle to show buhari is performing citizens will Feel and know so!

Buhari so far is a disaster!

Even if everything is going great under Buhari you wailers are still going to complain. Mind you, the op gave you indepth analysis about power generation... Can't you accept the truth for once?
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tivta(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
zubby55:
And u forget to add zero mega Watts wch have not happen in Nigeria history

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/31/collapsed-power-system-restored/
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by ajayiopy: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2016
tuniski:

U are part of the 70% failure of buhari by rationalizing failure! Unless and until buhari add his own MW while ensuring optimal performance of what he was handed, he remains a failure.

Stop campaigning for buhari in governance while the country is in doldrums! If buhari is performing better, u don't need any epistle to show buhari is performing citizens will Feel and know so!

Buhari so far is a disaster!
You need deliverance. A magic that GEJ could not perform in 5 years should be performed by PMB within 11 months. If u were the one in PMB shoes, would u have done any better,
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by AraduF90(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
jumas:
I noticed something this days
electricity has improved significantly

since Thursday we are having more than 18 hours supply

everything for deep freezer don freeze. thank you Jesus
you're a bloody liar baba!
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Olushauneddy(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
I'm a Lagos Island resident.

Now it as gotten to the extent that the Oba of Lagos ( Oba Rilwan Akiolu 1, Olowo-Eko, baba Fuad ) has given most of the neighbourhoods CDAs on the Island the approval to beat-to-coma any NEPA official that may want to climb our poles to disconnect cables for whatsoever reason.

While the authority of the Nigeria Police Force has been Informed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by streamsofjoy(f): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
At the beginning of ur post u said the thread is for the open minded. But I dnt think u are one. U are sentimental.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:
The same problems that existed prior to now as regards vandalism are still there.
Buhari just gave an order that vandals must be treated as criminals, like Book haram. This GEJ failed to do. Instead, he gave surveillance contracts to criminals and thereby weakening the institutions that are constitutionally mandated to carry out protection.

We must join hands with PMB, by doing away with our sentiments and bias
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Kylexy3000(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

I decided to create this topic to actually verify if Nigeria was indeed better under Jonathan than it is now, under PMB.
Power sector is the first to examine

Under GEJ January to April, 2015

Under PMB

Causes of drop in power supply under GEJ

Causes of drop in supply under PMB

stop comparing present administration to the past..it you wanna make it better, then do..comparison will get us limited...do your best..
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tivta(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
nairaman66:

Even if everything is going great under Buhari you wailers are still going to complain. Mind you, the op gave you indepth analysis about power generation... Can't you accept the truth for once?

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by upuphim(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Here in Lagos- Onipanu environ, we used to have light both day and night no matter the duration. Since June last year, we have it once a day and at times once in two days. There was a period it was for 5 minutes for two days this year. Lets be sincere, solid foundation for progress in power supply was laid by GEJ that brought credit to PMB after assuming office but PMB rejected the praise that he has done anything yet. If op is in Nigeria he would have remembered this. What was wrong retaining Professor Nebo as he wasn't a politician. The refinery picked up after PMB assumed office and there was availability of fuel but contrary is the case now. Credit was also brought to PMB after assuming office but PMB rejected the praise, too.

Please tell PMB that he has not manage these sectors well and blame game should cease but take responsibility for his failures. Our economy is a power and fuel driven it should be given priority as such. Investors PMB is wooing cannot operate under this condition.

It's well with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by justicejay(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2016
This has been going around for a while in my area

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tolustx(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Who power generation on paper epp?

We say make light dey, make we power our apliances. U dey show us power generation on paper. Who dis documents give light now?
U try sha but make we see the light wey una dey claim say e dey.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2016
ajayiopy:

You need deliverance. A magic that GEJ could not perform in 5 years should be performed by PMB within 11 months. If u were the one in PMB shoes, would u have done any better,

dont mind am...

he doesnt understand how expensiv and time inrensiv this things are....denmark just built a wind-power-plant for 3billion euros....

and that is one of the cheapest,mind you...
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by BizBloke(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2016
I tried to understand this analysis pari passu the backdrop in electricity distribution in the country but I failed to.

While doing a theoretical mathematical analysis, I should think we should do a live mathematical analysis. Then, cross-analyze with how much is spent to power homes and offices when there's power failure aka cost of fuel.

Then, I think it would tilt towards verity.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by obailala(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2016
Ghandi12:
We can stop copying failure, yes we can "change"
..And CHANGE we will CHANGE. But it's a gradual process.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
How is this comparison necessary? like for real? does it matter who's tenure generated more electricity? What matters is NOW. RIGHT NOW, Jonathan is no longer the president. smh

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Absolute stupidity is when someone keeps comparing activities of a past government with a present government. It only portrays a mind that is looking for excuse for its laziness and sluggishness. Intelligent and sensible ppl look forward and forge ahead
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Lsofdk(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
ajayiopy:

yes, the people needed a better government and a better government we would get. what sort of excuse is that, please let's stop this party allegiance or whatever. so if gej couldn't do the magic in 5yrs pmb should see that as an excuse not to perform?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video / I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.