Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 (26200 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Benjom(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
OP, but where is the evidence to prove your assertion... I'm not a kid as to be oblivious to recent happenings around me. Most times now, I run my business on fuel. It wasn't like this during GEJ's tenure. I like Buhari but it's quite unfortunate we're experiencing this during his administration... By the way, where is Prof. Barth Nnaji... That man, I believe, as the midas touch to our electricity predicament. Quote me anywhere.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by adeusolu: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

The change is so evident sir.

April, 2015 we're doing 2000+
April, 2016 we're doing 3000+

Nigeria also reached the all time high since 1960 in February, 2016
YOU ARE TELLING LIES!!!! OBJ LET THIS COUNTRY WITH 3000 MGW IN 2007 AND GEJ LEFT THIS COUNTRY WITH 7000 MGW WHICH NIGERIAN ENJOYED. BUT THIS GOVERNMENT HAS MISMANGED WHAT GEJ LEFT FOR THEM TO THE EXTENT THAT NIGERIA HAD AN ENTIRE DAY WAS CELEBRATED WORLDWIDE AS 0MGW DAY. TOTAL BLACKOUT!!!! THIS GOVERNMENT IS INCOMPETENT.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by sinistermind(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

And all time lowest for 3hrs in April 1st @0mw
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by obailala(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
decode55:

Not even in your wildest dreams. That dull idiot will never get my backing.
Lol... e still dey pain am grin
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by sinistermind(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
@Op clap for ursef for the comparison. But why is it that the more Mw generated, the fewer time we see power
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Flashh: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

stop talking about the dollar as if its your currency.....

do you earn in dollars??..

what do you care about that rubbish fiat money...

i earn in nairas,i only care about the naira....

Seems it's only garri and pure water you use to buy with your money, that's why you are typing this thrash.

When you start buying imported goods/things, then you would realize how important the dollar is in this country.

BTW. The importers must not see this your comment, they will almost beat you up for such so silly statement.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Flashh: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Kingbusssy:

Yea, but you can't expect that to happen in a day. Right??
So,to me huhari is trying
With all what you have typed on this thread, it's only the 12 hrs power supply that appeases you.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Fawklicant: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
This hogwash of an analysis was written with anything but an open mind. The opening statement already shows bias. There hasn't been up to 100 hours of cumulative electricity in my are throughout this year. No service station has sold fuel for less than 100 Naira in the area throughout this year. No service station has sold fuel for two consecutive days at less than 140Naira in my area this year.

I wonder how they keep pulling out megawatts from their anuses, it must be electrifying. I can only take this govt. Serious when it starts taking responsibility for its failure and stops blaming everyone.

No justification whatsoever for the increased tarriffs by Fashola. I wouldnt bother about the abscence of electricity if not for the ruinous service charge they collet on prepaid meters. Bastard sons of generational whores.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by diegwu01: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2016
zubby55:
And u forget to add zero mega Watts wch have not happen in Nigeria history
If you were a bit informed, you would know we had instances of Zero genaration 8 times from 2010 - 2014

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by babadee1(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Where is the change? grin

The change is that GEJ and his band of thieves are no longer in power. As far as I'm concerned that's enough change for me.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by ndcide(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
jumas:
the downfall of this government is the downfall of Nigeria implies is the downfall of you and i.
so you are telling me your life should not progress till after 2019.
seeing nothing good in this government means nothing good in Nigeria implies nothing good in your life.

we can't build on faulty foundation there is need to reset the system.

#ResetTheSystem

Your life could be a function of this government. Mine is not. I've passed that level by the grace of God.

Don't destroy yourself because of political sentiments. Every government, good or bad will have those who will die for them.

Assignment for you. Search and read the first speech of every president and head of state from 1960 till 2015 and tell me who didn't mean well. So people didn't make progress in their lives because of who led the country?
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by erico2k2(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:
For the open minded, I decided to open this thread.
President Buhari has received lots of criticism over the current challenges of the country. In all fairness, the man has genuine interest in turning for the better fortunes of this country, but some people who may still be bitter by the loss of their hero, sees nothing good in anything PMB is doing or has done so far.

I decided to create this topic to actually verify if Nigeria was indeed better under Jonathan than it is now, under PMB.
Power sector is the first to examine

Under GEJ January to April, 2015

Under PMB

Causes of drop in power supply under GEJ

Causes of drop in supply under PMB

Its very clear from the foregoing that the magic that GEJ couldn't perform from May 2010 to May 2015, its not easy for buhari to do same within 11 months
Op you must be 16 years old, or have the mentality as such,.Mind telling us what PMB added to the power sector as we speak to date?
Even the APC govt had come out to give credit to the past administrators for increasing our capacity in the power sector, ,Im expecting at the end of 4 years we should be talking of 6000 nothing less.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Lsofdk(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
MissGdope:
How is this comparison necessary? like for real? does it matter who's tenure generated more electricity? What matters is NOW. RIGHT NOW, Jonathan is no longer the president. smh
exactly, the problem here is people have blindly taken sides with political parties and thus failed to see faults emanating from their side. it's now all about pdp vs apc

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Ebiezprada(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

You've so forgotten the day that Nigeria generated 0MW? Has It ever happened before PMB?
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by sunnex2: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:
God bless you for this analysis.
Your analysis is flawed by false representations and never opined you have an open mind.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Vongsama(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
OP u r such a shame.
First of all, after saying in all FAIRNESS, u took side with pmb to backlash gej. Ur analysis n presentation of facts shld b objective n u shldnt call some people names for believing gej. U shld let ur facts speak n say who is better bt u couldn't hide ur emotions. I feel sorry for u. Secondly, I dnt knw where u got ur stats from bt we d consumers of power knws exactly what d truth is.
Two things are likely for ur stats. Its either u manufactured them or they r manufactured my d greatest propaganda people of all time. They r so good at lying that they can even tell u u have 10m in ur account n ofcus zombies like u will believe even dou u knw u dnt hav a thousand naira.
I was never a fan of gej bt am so nt a fan of pmb either with d way things r goin.
Call a spade a spade. He may do a lot good leta bt at d moment he is woeful
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by obailala(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
Lsofdk:

yes, the people needed a better government and a better government we would get. what sort of excuse is that, please let's stop this party allegiance or whatever. so if gej couldn't do the magic in 5yrs pmb should see that as an excuse not to perform?
The point being made here is that the very set of people who could be very patient with GEJ even after 5 years and who even wanted to hand him a further 4 years, these very set of people are the very ones who are most impatient with Buhari just after 11 months and they think this is sensible judgement?... This is what I call selfishly evil hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by diegwu01: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
The Wailers Anthem;

No light for 6 Months in my House
No fuel at all for 3 months now
We are very Hungry and ve not eaten for 3 days,, Food prices have skyrocketed
We are Suffering too much
Fulani Herdsmen have slaughtered all off Us..

The rate at which wailers have been singing since 2015, i thought they will all be dead by now.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by kevoh(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2016
The words ''Open Minded'', ''Curves'', ''beautiful'' and a host of others have been really abused right here on Nairaland and other social media platforms.

How in the world will the OP call such puerile, one-sided and meaningless analysis as OPEN MINDED?
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nusaf: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
merbenko:
We are in darkness ogah. This your comparism is of baseless. Tell your science rocket minister that we are in darkness and stop this comparism of past administration
Go and learn English first.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by ojiakuchike1(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
this comparison is baseless for now. why Nigerians like to celebrate ignorance and ineptitude. i want know how many power station built by the present administration, he is only managing the old power plants he meant on ground. recall on March 30th we recorded 0MW for about three hours. wouldn't you celebrate that. lets pray for better Nigeria and stop celebrating all the political recycled bins. All politicians are the same. They are after what to grab. Have you taken the statistic of unemployed youths,what can you say about it. please what we need is good leadership not propaganda. He who waste today lamenting yesterday will waste tomorrow lamenting today.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by GudluckIBB(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
sunnex2:

Your analysis is flawed by false representations and never opined you have an open mind.

You see what hatred for buhari have caused you?
It blocks your sense of reasoning.

Direct your wailing Op. I just commenting like everyother person unfortunately, u are attacking me instead of Op.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by butanep(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

Yeah... we earn in dollar if you don't know. How much do you know your economics?

Our Naira is rated based on the price of Dollar in international market. Our most valuable resources which is crude Oil is sold in dollars. All import to Nigeria is exchange in dollars.
So if we don't control the naira against the dollar, we are in for a serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by FrankLampard: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
jumas:
I noticed something this days electricity has improved significantly
since Thursday we are having more than 18 hours supply

everything for deep freezer don freeze. thank you Jesus
Your fada, lair.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by CalebV8: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

April, 2015 we're doing 2000+ April, 2016 we're doing 3000+
You failed to tell us what buhari has contributed to the national grid.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by chikel2000(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
tuniski:

U are part of the 70% failure of buhari by rationalizing failure! Unless and until buhari add his own MW while ensuring optimal performance of what he was handed, he remains a failure.

Stop campaigning for buhari in governance while the country is in doldrums! If buhari is performing better, u don't need any epistle to show buhari is performing citizens will Feel and know so!

Buhari so far is a disaster!
if only u r a gal. Nice one bro
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Elxandre(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

When will you people start reasoning like normal humans?

The price of everything is skyrocketing due to the Naira's fall against the dollar, and you're talking nonsense.

As if your salary still has the same purchasing power it had 1 year ago.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by MrGerald(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

and no comment on the day of 0mw generated?
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by noucompact(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Mr JUMAS,I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF NIGERIA,U ARE,BUT FROM ABA HERE,IF YOU SEE 2 HOURS OF LIGHT A DAY. THANK GOD
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Buharism: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Flashh:

One step at a time as if the power supply you having currently is constant. The electrical power is worse everywhere.

#StartTalking, let them know what you are facing in the country.
actually it is constant, it is nt worse everywhere bt some places, our leaders knw what we are passing through, but we the masses supporting pipeline vandals are nt helping matters, when u arrest one people start protesting or are the govt also the pipeline vandals.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nusaf: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:

Fashola promised to give us constant light after six months, but we are in darkness instead. By this time last year, fuel was N87 only, i could run my generator for hours in the absence of light, now that fuel is N200/ltr, how long do you think average Nigerians can run gens now?
Go and find out the meaning of FOREX. Also, make effort to know the major source of income to the country and and its present challenges. It is also necessary u find out how petroleum refined products are sourced in the country. By the time u relate all these, the puzzle would have been solved.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tsdarkside(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Elxandre:

When will you people start reasoning like normal humans?

The price of everything is skyrocketing due to the Naira's fall against the dollar, and you're talking nonsense.

As if your salary still has the same purchasing power it had 1 year ago.

na you dey give that hug-wash fiat money power,because constantly think on it...

most of the things today are from china anyways..

wouldnt it be reasonable and more profitable when you only concentrate on only chinese money.??..

its people like you that still keep the dollar in existance...

it suppose to have kpafuka by nau...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader / NLC Warning Strike: Banks To Shut Down On Tuesday & Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.