Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 (26199 Views)

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by BraniacX(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2016
nairaman66:

Even if everything is going great under Buhari you wailers are still going to complain. Mind you, the op gave you indepth analysis about power generation... Can't you accept the truth for once?

Where is the OP's sauce? Don't quote some self serving articles!

His "indepth analyses" is only being reality checked so hush it!

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by enlightenedmind: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2016
989900B:
You can't support pipeline vandals and complain 'no light' at the same time -- it doesn't work that way.
That is precisely what they r paid to do

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Lsofdk(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2016
obailala:
The point being made here is that the very set of people who could be very patient with GEJ even after 5 years and who even wanted to hand him a further 4 years, these very set of people are the very ones who are most impatient with Buhari just after 11 months and they think this is sensible judgement?... This is what I call selfishly evil hypocrisy.
yes, i get your point that's why i also stated later that this is a pdp vs apc thing. in truth, most are not being real.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Flashh: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
actually it is constant, it is nt worse everywhere bt some places, our leaders knw what we are passing through, but we the masses supporting pipeline vandals are nt helping matters, when u arrest one people start protesting or are the govt also the pipeline vandals.

Constant? OK!
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by BraniacX(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
ajayiopy:

You need deliverance. A magic that GEJ could not perform in 5 years should be performed by PMB within 11 months. If u were the one in PMB shoes, would u have done any better,
and the magic of 0 power generation nko? How do we factor in this most magical magic?

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
butanep:

Yeah... we earn in dollar if you don't know. How much do you know your economics?

Our Naira is rated based on the price of Dollar in international market. Our most valuable resources which is crude Oil is sold in dollars. All import to Nigeria is exchange in dollars.
So if we don't control the naira against the dollar, we are in for a serious trouble.

no..the naira is based on its own...its not tied to no other currency in the world...you suppose to know that..

the goverment is the one making the transaction between naira and dollars...

go to america go use your nairas directly and find out how worthless it is...

if it were tied,america would be accepting nairas too...

you are wrong...
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by AraduF90(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
haha!

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by donkross1(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

The change is so evident sir.

April, 2015 we're doing 2000+
April, 2016 we're doing 3000+

Nigeria also reached the all time high since 1960 in February, 2016

If to say I get the power enh, I for just shoot from where I dey right now. The whole nation they frustrate, no light, no fuel and you say 'The change is so evident' cry why people dey do like this sef

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nyaknor(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
+2000
+3000 we hardly See 16hrs of lite in 72hrs... Shoro niyen Guy if u get money go and get inverter

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by BraniacX(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
diegwu01:
If you were a bit informed, you would know we had instances of Zero genaration 8 times from 2010 - 2014

Chai! shocked

The die-gwu-vil is a LAI!! grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Habiodunz(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
all i can say is that frm may 30th 2015 to today my community is getting the highest amount of power supply in their history

Ours too.....now at least 16hrz per day (Unless if there is heavy rainfall then it will be reduced to 10hrz per day)...upper yr to last year june t wz bearly 7hrs of electricity
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nusaf: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
tuniski:

U are part of the 70% failure of buhari by rationalizing failure! Unless and until buhari add his own MW while ensuring optimal performance of what he was handed, he remains a failure.

Stop campaigning for buhari in governance while the country is in doldrums! If buhari is performing better, u don't need any epistle to show buhari is performing citizens will Feel and know so!

Buhari so far is a disaster!
Such analysis is necessary in the light of unreasonable criticisms from people like u. Nobody is campaigning for Buhari cos elections are over. U need to study the economic situation in both administrations before raising ur expectations cos reasoning is what makes the difference between u and lesser animals.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by godwin120alex: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
From this tread i can say Nigerians can be so so far from the truth cos almost all my colleagues are complaining about no light . MeaNwhile we are all from diff areas of the Lag.

NO LIGHT FOR SOME MONTHS AND EVEN WHEN YOU SEE LIGHT IT WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN 30 MINS. PEOPLE SHOULD BE HONEST WITH PMB THE SITUATION OF THINGS IS TERRIBLE.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Flashh:

Seems it's only garri and pure water you use to buy with your money, that's why you are typing this thrash.

When you start buying imported goods/things, then you would realize how important the dollar is in this country.

BTW. The importers must not see this your comment, they will almost beat you for such so silly statement.

thats the point....i dont buy imported things..

what do you have against gari and pure water

the importers need to first find me to beat me up..

or you think i will go to them and tell this in their face?,?

shee i dey craze?,?
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES ALLLLLLLL LIES!!!!!

STOP IT! STOP LYING TO US.
THE SAME COUNTRY WE ARE LIVING IN. EXCEPT 2/3 OF THE POWER GENERATED WAS SENT TO ONLY ASO ROCK!!!
Don't tell me Bulls*it, i'm not a bus*meat.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by uruego(f): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
this is a false analysis, may be existing in Aso. Hardly have light for 2 hours in a day.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

i still barely get up to 3hrs if PMB is indeed working...dont defend that man because he's under severe scrutiny....everyone, include The Economist, knows he's faltering badly.

like someone said if PMB is really good and functioning instead of appearing moroosely obstinate, we wont need a long epistle to convince us. Do we need convincing That Messi is good?

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by farem: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
diegwu01:
If you were a bit informed, you would know we had instances of Zero genaration 8 times from 2010 - 2014
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by bigfather(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
zubby55:
And u forget to add zero mega Watts wch have not happen in Nigeria history

That one missed his Radar

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nadoson1(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
did generation ever falls below 1000MGW during GEJ to talk more of 0MGW recently?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by AreaFada2: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Csami:

Oga but I have not seen light for the past 3weeks na!
April 2015, with 2000+ MW, my street was shining but now, with 3000+ MW, my street is in total darkness except moonlight counts as part of the 3000+.

grin grin cheesy
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Ahmeduana(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2016
jumas:
the downfall of this government is the downfall of Nigeria implies is the downfall of you and i.
so you are telling me your life should not progress till after 2019.
seeing nothing good in this government means nothing good in Nigeria implies nothing good in your life.

we can't build on faulty foundation there is need to reset the system.

#ResetTheSystem
DID YOU APPLY THIS YOUR LOGIC TO THE PREVIOUS REGIME?

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by AreaFada2: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=kazuna post=45022139]
i still barely get up to 3hrs if PMB is indeed working...dont defend that man because he's under severe scrutiny....everyone, include The Economist, knows he's faltering badly.

like someone said if PMB is really good and functioning instead of appearing moroosely obstinate, we wont need a long epistle to convince us. Do we need convincing That Messi is good? [quote]

No Sir! Messi does his job mercilessly on the playing field. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
tuniski:

U are part of the 70% failure of buhari by rationalizing failure! Unless and until buhari add his own MW while ensuring optimal performance of what he was handed, he remains a failure.

Stop campaigning for buhari in governance while the country is in doldrums! If buhari is performing better, u don't need any epistle to show buhari is performing citizens will Feel and know so!

Buhari so far is a disaster!
We dont even have the capacity to transmite the little we have. They are just trying to build trnsmission capacity.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by jidxin(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:
For the open minded, I decided to open this thread.
President Buhari has received lots of criticism over the current challenges of the country. In all fairness, the man has genuine interest in turning for the better fortunes of this country, but some people who may still be bitter by the loss of their hero, sees nothing good in anything PMB is doing or has done so far.

I decided to create this topic to actually verify if Nigeria was indeed better under Jonathan than it is now, under PMB.
Power sector is the first to examine

Under GEJ January to April, 2015

Under PMB

Causes of drop in power supply under GEJ

Causes of drop in supply under PMB

Its very clear from the foregoing that the magic that GEJ couldn't perform from May 2010 to May 2015, its not easy for buhari to do same within 11 months

im sorry to say that u re too myopic deluded how dare you?? we dont care about what the out put is i really i dont all what i want is light in this era of lies and political propaganda i dont believe anything they say in short let me say during Jonathan's tenure i enjoy light minimally but now its worse than ever even when we were told they reached the highest out put i didnt see any diffrence i did my own little survey most people dont have light even now its worse. i ve never ve a total blackout for 6days during jonathan's regime but now it has bcum a norm, an order of the day we never had a protracted fuel scarcity yet we are too blind to see.... pls dnt try to comapre them again . im not a pdp or an apc member or belong to any political party but i belong to Nigeria political party i follow anyone who ve a great workable efficient idea for nigeria before u tag me a wailer
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Mynd44: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
BraniacX:

Chai! shocked

The die-gwu-vil is a LAI!! grin

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by crown08(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2016
jumas:
I noticed something this days electricity has improved significantly
since Thursday we are having more than 18 hours supply

everything for deep freezer don freeze. thank you Jesus
U KNOW THE TRUTH, U JUST COVERING IT UP
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by justjify(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
angry IRANUangry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by tuniski: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
ajayiopy:

You need deliverance. A magic that GEJ could not perform in 5 years should be performed by PMB within 11 months. If u were the one in PMB shoes, would u have done any better,
U see yourself, nobody is expecting magic from buhari cos governance is not magic. All citizens are asking is for him to show direction and be sensitive to the plight of citizens.

He remains aloof and insulated from what the streets are feeling. Only Zombies and emotional sai baba chanters took his change mantra for anything more than campaign Slogan!

He has nothing to offer but, ethnic renaissance!!!!

He should stop blaming anyone cos even countries out of world with myriad of challenges soldier on. Leadership is about solving problem not being called PRESIDENT!
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
What some PMP supporter failed to realize is that we did not vote PMP so that we can compare him with GEJ... We voted change not improve. GEJ supply 3000 now PMP supply 3100 is not what we voted for, ehn GEJ sold oil for 87 PMP selling for 85 is not what we voted for, GEJ did his, PMP is doing it better is not what we voted for... If PMP after 4 years cannot set us in the path where we will stop relying on imported refined oil, generate enough to power to give us fairly stable electricity about 18hrs/day, only pay for power we used not estimated billing, resuscitate kaduna and other textile industries,rejuvenate our steel industry, produce 80% of our rice consumption, create a system to stop corruption in our political space, academics, and civil service. Nobody is expecting him to do all this, but a lot of people want to see a process in place. Majority of the people that spent their time online campaigning for him did so because they believe in his leadership and not in his party...even some of us care less if the two party merges. If he continue this way, with 1 year gone still battling with one refinery is working or one pipe is leaking excuse... Without any concrete investment into financing new refineries, listening to the same idiots that continue to tell us that givernment should not participate despite the fact that government of all developing countries of the world from China to Brazil to Malysia and to Saudi Arabia all finance their refineries. The same set of ivy schools trained morons that refuse to understand why none of the refinery licenses that they offered refuse to deliver after 5 years. GEJ atleast allocated hundreds of billion to textile, rice and so on...only that unfortunately like a lot of his ventures only money was seen spent. But the best we have seen in Agric so far is imported grass... Maybe PMP is thinking he will stay in power for ever. Police are still collecting N20, we are even paying more for darkness, Nothing is being said of our steel industry, it is still bussiness as usual in our public and civil service, we are not even sure if 2016 budget will ever be signed... If PMP like let him focus on his party people and ignore achievers such as Donald Duke, Ezekwesili, Fola Adeola, Odimegwu, and Ribadu...he will just wake up in 2019 and realized he has achieved nothing. He will spent the remaining of his years regretting his inaction. So oga op we dont care about your comparison, it is not the change we voted for

1 Like

Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by jidxin(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

pls wch change idont care about d figure or wat dey. say in simple term i dont ve light like i used to have during jonathans tenure.....#FACT i support buhari tho but i hate liars.
Re: GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 by Almajiri1: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
It is on international record that buhari generated zero MW of electricity first time in Nigeria history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly / Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.