Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget (8730 Views)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by prinsam30: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2016
this budget Don suffer for these looters hand just like babes dey suffer for guys hand. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by 5starmilitant: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2016
In a saner country, some people would lost their jobs because of this poo of a budget.
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by harrysterol(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2016
omogin:

Na from office I dey comment so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
space dy that ur office ? grin grin I serious o grin so we go the comment together
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by MissingBudget: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
A government that cannot effectively handle an annual budget cannot be trusted to provide good governance.
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by DropShot: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
[s]
Pidggin:
No effort was made by the president to soften his stance, only NASS is making such an effort because they understand what we the masses are going through. What kind of president would act like this for God sake? They say when two Elephants fight, the grass suffers, NASS is doing this because of us, but the president could care less if we suffer or not as long as he shows everyone how POWERFUL he is, smh
[/s]
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by feeloscar(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:
No effort was made by the president to soften his stance, only NASS is making such an effort because they understand what we the masses are going through. What kind of president would act like this for God sake? They say when two Elephants fight, the grass suffers, NASS is doing this because of us, but the president could care less if we suffer or not as long as he shows everyone how POWERFUL he is, smh
What's this one saying? NASS messed up the budget, they should the same way they messed it up, resolve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by greatiyk4u(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:

Are you paid to wail or simply wailing to destroy Nigeria?
Just read what you wrote there again, and pity for yourself
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by ladycomfort(f): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Awon oloriburuku. Sign the budget and allow youth to go for NYSC. angry
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by GOFRONT(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
This is the exact way I want Buhari to handle Nigeria and nigerians....(Iron hand things). I voted for a president with ironRod hand and he doin hiz Iron job....Not some past Rubber hand presidents who Culd nt Even detect weda their budget is tampered wit or Not??.....I stil luv buhari
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by Nbote(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Some of these thoughtless zombies ranting and now shifting the blame again are really funny.. D last time I checked the APC is still the majority in the National Assembly and dey haven't com out to claim it's the opposition dat is trying to frustrate their moves towards achieving their so called "Change".. It's ironic the President didn't withdraw a budget he admitted was "padded" but is refusing to assent to one which the house "padded" or rather "repadded"... Na politics make dem dey play am while zombies kip shifting blames...
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by ogmask: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Pidggin:

I thought you read bfor your wrote this thing here. Lemme simplify for u. The president fought a good fight on your behalf from day one but the NASS put a stumbling block on his way. The NASS has realised that the president is not a push over coupled with the fact that most Nigerians now know who the real enemy of the pple are.

1 Like

Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by Charly68: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016
We should better call them budget padding Committee .They are appropriating anything in the favor of a common man. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by ogmask: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2016
“However, we must put it on record that the details aggregated and transmitted to the executive are largely the inputs we received from the standing committees of both the Senate and the House of Representatives,”

What a sucker punch coming from the

The chicken is gradually coming home to roost.
I thought the initial argument was that the coaster rail was not in the original budget. So what happened to the document submitted by Sen ashafa?
With a men like buhari and Amaechi, Nigeria is indeed on the pathway to greatness.
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by ogmask: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nbote:
Some of these thoughtless zombies ranting and now shifting the blame again are really funny.. D last time I checked the APC is still the majority in the National Assembly and dey haven't com out to claim it's the opposition dat is trying to frustrate their moves towards achieving their so called "Change".. It's ironic the President didn't withdraw a budget he admitted was "padded" but is refusing to assent to one which the house "padded" or rather "repadded"... Na politics make dem dey play am while zombies kip shifting blames...

Bros corruption nor get "PARTY".
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by Nbote(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
ogmask:

Bros corruption nor get "PARTY".

Exactly... All of them na d same ppl.. It's jus a game of politics but d APC nd zombies alike seem to always want to paint the picture dat PDP is the definition of corruption in Nigeria forgetting the ppl who were in charge for most part are all now in the same APC...
Re: Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget by Sidiq80: 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
Hi lady comfort,how r u doing?can i have ur number or email address.i need to discuss sth wt u.u can add m on whatsap 08076503605 thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Not Sending Troops To Gambia - Nigeria Army / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.